Bread and eating habits for better brain?

What does sci thinks about bread is it bad or its harmless and what does intermittent fasting and fasting.Share anything else you think might be helpful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGsc5_WYchA
jcb.sagepub.com/content/33/10/1493.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wholegrains aren't bad.
Have any of you even heard about rye?

>calls something meme unironically
>people try to find reasons for why they are stupid.
>yeah i might as well start dehydrating myself!!!!1!! its doesn't matter if im genius LOL XD

>we talk about optimizing the brain
>UNLESS YOURE NOT GINIOUS NOTHING MATTERS KID :^)
YES

>desperately wanting to boost intelligence even though it is an established fact that intelligence is primarily physiological

MUH GLUTEN FREE BREAD WILL REWIRE MY NEURONS

>speed/concentration
>intelligence
D A M N . . .

SO MUCH HIGHSCHOOL DESPERATION IN THIS THREAD

SURELY THERE MUST BE A WAY TO GET SMARTER

WHY AM I NOT EINSTEIN

HE MUST HAVE SOME KIND OF SPECIAL BREAD

Worst type of person.
If the world had 100% less of you, we'd be doing okay.

>samefagging this hard
its pathetic t b h
>special bread
>when we talk about not eating bread at all
you should stop eating sugar my brainlet friend

NO THANKS I'LL CONTINUE TO EXPLOIT THE FACT THAT EATING WHITE BREAD AND POSSESSING INTELLIGENCE ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE AND EAT MORE WHITE BREAD WHILE YOU COWER AND FEAR AND STRESS OVER EVERY LITTLE THING YOU PUT IN YOUR BODY BECAUSE "MUH INTELLIGENCE IS IN JEOPARDY"

JUST COMMIT SUDOKU WITH A GRAPHENE KATANA NOW AND DO THE WORLD A FAVOR

YOU PROBABLY ALSO WATCH FOX NEWS

IF THE WORLD HAD 100% LESS OF YOU,
"HEALTH AND WELLNESS" WOULDNT BE A TRILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY

ENJOY GETTING SUCKERED IN BY EVERY LITTLE MONEY GRABBING FOOD FAD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

GO BUY MORE 50% HIGHER PRICE VEGAN EGGS AND GLUTEN FREE WATER

I HAVE A VERY SPECIFIC DIET AND DESPITE BUYING ALL ORGANIC SPEND SIGNIFICANTLY LESS ON FOOD PER MONTH THAN MOST PEOPLE. I KNOW BECAUSE I'VE COMPARED AFTER THEY GAVE ME SHIT AND ACTED LIKE "MY MY YOU HAVE LUXURIOUS TASTES." THE VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE MARKETS ARE ALSO SUBSTANTIALLY USEFUL FOR ME BECAUSE THEY TEND TO SPUR OTHER PRODUCTS INTO EXISTENCE, OR HAVE OVERLAP AS FAR AS WHAT I WANT. SO I CAN BUY THINGS INSTEAD OF ALL BASE INGREDIENTS.

ALTHOUGH I'LL GIVE YOU ONE THING, THERE'S A LOT OF MADNESS OUT THERE. THERE'S NON-GMO SEA SALT AND GLUTEN FREE CARROTS.

>YOU PROBABLY ALSO WATCH FOX NEWS
Yeah youre really bad at guesses man.I think you should really stop all this junk food and bread.Youre a expamle of how bad they are.

THATS NOT ME

WHY NOT.

>its not me
Wat

IM SERIOUS THERES 2 PEOPLE TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND ONE OF THEM ISNT ME

>having dissociative identity disorder
and thats why i dont eat sugar

>And that's why I'm dead

youre braindead when you eat bread , sugar and processed food

youtube.com/watch?v=hGsc5_WYchA

42s in

>user when he sees people eating bread

STOPP STOPPPPP STAAAAAAHP STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP STOP IT

OH MY GOD

STAAAAAAAAP

CALL THE COPS HES EATING BRED

its actually the sugar junk and bread eaters who are aggressive niggers

>Implying my diet isn't with near certainty better than 99% of this board's population
>Implying you don't eat glucose and fructose daily
The only problem is rapid blood sugar spikes and disproportionate fructose.

>he thinks his shitty diet is better even than 1% of the population here
tell us whats your diet then.

Turkey, green beans, garbanzo beans. Chili powder, paprika. Occasional peas. Carrots. Might eat a turnip and onion occasionally. Romaine lettuce. Strawberries and raspberries. Seldom a pineapple.
Occasional cacao. Occasional cane sugar when needed.
That's it. It mostly clusters around the first three.

The only thing "bad" about my diet would probably be occasional, but heavy, kava consumption. Which to my recollection kavalactones have very little apoptic activity relative to live cells, and these findings were mold contamination and carelessly using leaves, bark, and stems.

> relative to live cells,
liver*

dont forget your activated almonds on the way out

Activated almonds are just almonds that have been soaked to remove phytates.

>something basic as sugar bread and junk food
>DuDe acdivate your almonds too lmao xd
literal zombie

This made me lol.

truth can sometimes be funny.

That's usually the source of humor.

im not sure if you will find funny my sense of humor even though its objectively true

I don't follow.

Anyway. user hasn't responded after an arbitrarily and formerly unspecified amount of time as defined by me, so my diet is indeed better than 99% of this board's population.

Goodbye thread.

>responded
i didn't because your diet is literally joke .i never thought youre actually serious.damn...

Look, unless it's addictive or outright poison, just eat it in moderation while being active and you'll be fine.

>look
do you know what type of people talk like that?

People are right.

>who are
Fuck my keyboard has gone stupid

most people are not and the look people even less

bump

vegan eggs

Perelman eats nothing but bread and cheese. If it's good enough for him, it should be good enough for us.

>exceptions
and we all know he busy the good stuff not shit tier processed.

I ate a lot of bread, now I fucking hate it.

Yes it exists, I didn't know that but vegan cheese does too.

also that is after he returned to russia and you forget the eggs and oranges which is QUITE different.

Entirely serious. Life is srs bsns.

Bread or no bread isn't gonna have a huge effect. Just eat healthily overall (your stereotypical meme tier "well balanced diet) and exercise and it will do wonders for your brain. Probably one of the few things with a lot of research backing it to help your brain.

High carb diet is worse for your brain than high fat (excluding trans fats).

Chronic insulin spikes and elevation in lactic acid is generally bad for neurological functions. As this user noted, fats and proteins don't generally have this problem. Starches and raw sugar can.

Not just that, but Unsaturated fats are a "cleaner" fuel source for the brain. Fatty acids don't leave as much byproduct to be removed from the brain, unlike carbs.

where did you get the silly idea that some refined carb like bread does anything to the brain?

I've heard of DHAs and exercise but bread????

Explain this diet, I also have autism about my diet, but I need to know why you pick green beans and paprika of all things

Chickpeas are too famous for being the protein staple of vegans diets

Why eat a high-anything low-something diet, when you could just eat a normal balanced diet?

Gluten bad

Fasting good

Except both high fat and high protein diets impair cognitive function. Lack of insulin signalling and an astrocytic lactate shuttle isn't good for neurological functions either. Like every other biological system, there is network rigidity and a range where things work best.

Is this trolling or are you just an armchair pseudo-intellectual retard making this shit up as you go along because it sounds sciency to you? The brain is the main consumer of glucose in the body and is its preferred source of energy. Fats are reserved for things like lipokine synthesis and membrane biogenesis; it avoids burning them except in states of sickness. They are certainly not "cleaner" than glucose due to the lower threshold for lipotoxicity

jcb.sagepub.com/content/33/10/1493.full

In fact some cancers take advantage of that by releasing inflammatory cytokines which induce insulin resistance and metabolic inflexibility in lean tissues, forcing them to burn fat leading to cachectic atrophy.

Here is an idea! Eat smart people that way you move up the intellectual ladder by attrition.

because the debate is about what benefits more than the other, so some people say that fats benefit you more than carbs, or protein benefits more than fats, etc etc and also which is worse. Some say high fat clogs arteries, high carbs spikes insulin and inflammation, which clogs arteries, some say high protein means high animal meat which is high fat and inflammatory, which cause you guessed it, clogged arteries. Eating basically kills you according to everyone

Me, personally, carbs are tricky, but specific fruits and vegetables have compounds that are good for you, protein carries the benefits of all the amino acids, and fats are a double edge sword that protects heart health or introduces atherosclerosis, depending who you ask

So I try to eat plants that have benefits like blueberries, kiwi, broccoli, etc and try to eat protein that starts away from all the data about the negatives of meat, so boiled lean poultry, boiled egg whites with the occasional yolk, black beans, fish, whenever salmon has a special, it's pretty expensive

The next step is algae and lentil sourced isolated protein and insects, I'm interested and would fund research that follows the pros and cons of having them as the primary source of protein, seems to be the best of both worlds, plant/ocean based, no animal fat

>I ONLY SCORED A 105 ON MEMEIQTEST.COM
>
>IT MUST BE BECAUSE OF ALL THE GLUTEN IN MY BREAD
>
>YES

For people who can't see it.

Is it actually possible to score less than 125 on an online meme iq test? I thought they were ego fluffers.

I scored a 108 on one of them, but I could easily inspect element and use a little image editing on the distribution shown to boast that I supposedly have 140 or something else crazy.