Hello, Veeky Forums

Hello, Veeky Forums.

Anyone here interested to join me in the topic of the study of everything in existence, in different states in different spaces and times?
That opens up to 3 main theories,numerous methods, universal units so on.

Like any sciences this can be discussed, dealt with words, if you are in just say yes and the type of questions you ask after that will be determined how smart you are.
And give yourself and us enough actions so you'll catch up with all that :P

The smartest ones of you have already noticed that this is the ultimate topic, yes, this is exactly it, but don't get too hyped, there's a big chance you are like majority of women and other mammals, you just won't get it in a way you can apply all that efficiently or at all, too bad of a deal, too time consuming.

Short words, all questions in imaginary worlds, and in the real world of ours can be answered with this the most efficient way, and of course we apply all that to Earth, where we are in, and ourselves.

Most of you won't even get what that means, because you are what you are, animals without free will, but if you get that :P Yes, it's fucking amazing, let's get to work, and count -it-
Now, ask and think today, will be answered.

Hear hear Veeky Forums,
we are different, we get different results,
we choose the different path.

>Like any sciences this can be discussed, dealt with words

No. That is why we use mathematics. If you don't know mathematics, you will never understand the universe (although you may convince yourself that you do anyways, but hey it's your life, whatever)

Go on then, dick'ead...

Anyone else?

You are out of the game, that's what you wanted.
I'll spend some of my energy to tell you a few things.
First, you are one adorable monkey to my eyes, a really stupid one, since what you just said is wrong, since you can talk about math using words, one plus one is two, and you can understand nature without understanding math, you drop an apple, it falls and so on :)
a small tiny lecture to you, understand it.

And since you are not in, you don't want to know how to.. for example know how to calculate how to get your dream job? Like I have.. or.. How to be the perfect father?
Those are all states of everything in existence, plausible ones.

And yes, I am aware this is waste of time, like trying to teach algebra to a dog, but to others here who don't get this, be humble, don't attack me, but the theories, we will never be finished, but we can use these for literally anything..

be smart, for once in your life at least.

I see you are practicing your new age hippy bullshit snake oil salesman routine.

Seems stale to me, try another angle

*tips fedora*

Kekekkekek

Perfect father, dream job, these are all subjective. If I want that all I have to do is change what they mean to fit my actions.
Is this an troll?

Since you showed some interest, read again the main text, if you want to get in. I didn't ask you to say go on, dick'ead, since you apparently understand some English.

Fortunately that is not the case, since we can define the meaning of "dream job".

But apparently you don't understand English, I have never asked or your wrong opinions.

Are you in or not? And don't trust me, or no ine trust the science.

This will make a great pasta

I know it's a fucking scary though to enter the big boy's league, but I'll hold your hand until you've grown into the world of big boys, it's okay to shit your pants, I'll clean them for you.

This is not fucking bullshit, but all I need to know is you understand English and a yes, because I have no fucking time to teach you English.

So, we have subjectivity being pushed as objectivity, being backed up by circular reasoning as to avoid being backed into an unanswerable question. Confirmed, faggOP.

OP, what would you like to achieve here?

I'm 100% certain you are on something, mind-influencing, which was not prescribed to you.

Never change, Veeky Forums

shit nigga what the fuck are you doing

can you actually say something

Read the text. Exactly what I said in the text.

If there something you don't understand in the text, I will clarify.

>lol newton had an apple fall on his head and discovered gravity his family name still lives on due to all the delicious apples and figs they grew on their farm.

Yeah but math isn't not words. It's just condensed words into a more agnostic way of speaking.

[math]y''=-ay[/math]

What's this say? It could refer to many things such as water, air, springs, pendulums, molecular bonds, electromagnetism and so on.

basically you think you're original but you're not

jesus christ what a load of horse shit.

And to me you are a stupid monkey who doesn't understand English, because you are just wasting your time here you don't play by the rules. Are you in or not?

I have only time for one individual, who will it be?

Fuck you and fuck your rules, nigga

in on what? what rules?

Then you are being irrational. Go somewhere else to attention-whore.

I think you could have worded what you're saying better OP, especially since you're talking so much about the use of spoken and written language. Are you referring to a method for determining all the mathematical variables required in guiding one's subjective reality toward preferable outcomes? I'm doubtful anyway, because this is too complex for humans to deal with currently, and if you really had some amazing knowledge to share, you would've typed it out already. Ya know, before you fuck around
>I got some amazzzzzing stuff to say guys
>are u ready?
>no seriously it's super real
You could've told us any pertinent information instead of choosing to tell us about how you're going to say something important. Not like it matters if there's one person as well by the way, we're all anonymous

hey look, that's a faggot who's read a philosophy book and felt he's got a superior mind. vvevv

memes aside, here's the question: Do you *r e a l l y* think that free will exists on scale of single individuals, and if so, do you think you have it?

I'm on your side, remember that.

And it is very human of you to make assumptions like that, since I haven't rea any books of philosophy, that word philosophy is just meaningless.

Nor am I looking attention for myself, like you all, we are all anonymous, it'd be meaninglss.. nor am I looking for your "opinions", because you are not capable of giving any new useful information.

You people are VERY eager to puke your own opinions out, you are wasting your time, for the reasons above.

In a nutshell, all I asked from you, if anyone wants to join me in the study. Say yes if you are in, then ask the questions and we'll get started.
Which part of that you didn't understand?

fuck it im in.

samefag here, are you human?

"Fuck it im in" was not the bare minimun to get in.

Read the text, prove to me you understand basic English, say it, and then you will have all my attention here and I'll take care of you like a newborn over here.

And secondly, you should have no fucking interest who I am as a person, same applies to me about you. We could a couple redheaded trans midgets that kidnap newborns, rape them and then prepare them for breakfast. In science all what matters is the truth, what ever it is.
What we will likely to do, it can't get anymore scientific than that.

holy fucking trippsssssss

The Universe is fucking my mother RIGHT now.
Enlightened

yes

;^)

as for the question, why is your grammar so fucked?

;^)

here
let's do this, bruh
now answer my question about will. That one is a legitimate question.

You know me as Evy now, and 1. you choose a combination of letters I will call you.

This will take a while, but we have time, and you will benefit from this, but for now, I don't want to talk with the real you, so you will create a simulation of a moving anythikg like I have done with Evy now. You can think of me as a thing in black robe wearing a clown mask your liking, 2. Give me something to visualize you.

We have no feelings, we only one goal, to make you aware, first.
Those beings we run our brains as the engines, we will create a simulations, a model what will we create, where your learning with me will take place.

1. Name yourself, give the being you will simulate in the simulation of ours an appearance.
2. Symbolize this reality and the simulation. I call them Rai| and Top|.

Likely you have some idea now what we will do, ask the necessary questions as the simulation what you need to know now to fully comprehend that.

English is something we will use when I'm Evy and when you are you, creating a own language is not necessary, for the same reasons the playground we will create will be similar to this existence, to save time.

And now you and I will completely ignore every other text that will appear in this message board, since we have no feelings, they are just. NPC's to us.
-----------
And after you have written your necessary questions as the simulation you run with you brains, you can puke all the unnecessary fucks and shits and fags etc you desire, to break the character, but eventually you will become the simulation you are just about to run.

Our actions are corrupted by emotions, like horniness, hunger, that is why we will study as not ourselves, nor in this reality, to but as the simulations, in the simulated world we create. In this case I'm Evy, in the simulation at the moon, in the black robe, looking straight up pointing at the Earth, boom and it explodes, you will join there me.

Okay I'm in as fuck.
What is the nature of consciousness?

name is Nxs btw

Nxs, do the following for our convenience first, so we can continue.
1. Symbolize this reality as we know it, where we are now. I call it Rai| (example, video games are simulations, kind of Top| in Rai|, but in the end they are just lights, colours changing on the screen that you can manipulate)
2. Symbolize the simulation, where is you Nxs, and I, Evy, I call it Top|.
We haven't created anything into it yet, we will do that once you have completed these.
3. in Top|, I need to visualize you somehow, if you won't give yourself an appearance, I'll picture you as I, just a different mask on.

After this we will start creating our own simulation, a kind where I will make you aware of fundamental units, methods we will use in Top| to solve questions that will eventually become questions we will end up answering in Rai| through Top|. At the moment Top| ≠ Rai|.

-----------------------

I can answer that question for you, because it seems you will not get the answer from OP.

The only way we can find the answer to the question if humans have free will, is to observe humans themselves and define something they do as free will.. For example.

Tina, a 27 year old has free will, she died due to heart failure. She died at 500lbs.
She might have had free will, but she ate to death because she is a human, a really stupid human.

From that we can say, yes, Tina has free will, but she didn't want to live long, she decided to die.

Let's look at wars. A gangster of east side shot, he has free will, shot a gangster of the west side cold blooded with a colt .38.

Does a person who has free will kill other human beings, because he has a free will to do so?

Continue from there.
We fags are not superior to you, you can answer these questions yourself, just use the scientific method.

Trust me, Im science

Alright.
1. I will equate reality to a sandbox.
2. I will equate the simulation to sand.
3. I am a grain of sand, just like you.

No, free will doesn't exist.