Aren't you guys worried about the western open border policy fucking up humanity last hope for greatness ?

Aren't you guys worried about the western open border policy fucking up humanity last hope for greatness ?

Other urls found in this thread:

uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470
nyu.edu/gsas/dept/philo/faculty/block/papers/Heritability.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We still have Eastern Europe and China.

Intelligent individuals still select intelligent partners.

/pol/ doesn't understand that all the evil (((media))) and border policy in the world won't make intelligent men/women pick partners two or more standard deviations of intelligence beneath them. The people that pair up willingly with those sorts of people weren't doing your gene pool any favors, anyway.

This is a good thing.

Why?

Because it will cause implementation of eugenics and reproduction laws.

Also graphene.

The average IQ is 100 by definition you stupid cunt.
>>/pol/

OP, it's likely that you're an idiot.

Most people here are idiots.

No the average IQ of the control group is 100. (which was white americans)

Please stay in your containment board until your IQ exceeds the double digits, retard.

uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/
I bet you aren't white.

Go away SJWtard. Be a brainlet elsewhere.

>sociology
Posting pseudoscience on Veeky Forums can get you banned. That said, IQ in the US has risen by huge amounts each decade.

>user called me a /pol/esmoker.
>That must mean they're easily offended by my edginess.
What is it like to be a walking meme?

> i-im not a sjwtard guise believe me D':

go away SJWtard, and take your small IQ elsewhere.

I thought that phenotypic IQ was improving due to industrialisation and better nutrition in developing countries, but genotypic IQ was falling.

Your diagnosis is : sjw brain infection.
Your treatment: a good dose of reality, daily.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470

>Not knowing that /pol/ retards get BTFO of Veeky Forums on a daily basis.
You must be new here.

genotypes are a social construct and have no biological basis

> template SJWtard shitposting
don't ever try to pretend you're a Veeky Forumstizen you dumb SJWtard

Aside from your irreversible deluded state of mind, genetics DO exist, intelligence is heritable just like any other biological trait and illiterate imbeciles like you don't belong on Veeky Forums.

Its clear that your parents didn't care about IQ lmao

As soon as europeans are no more, expect the east asians to start the cleansing.

Subhumans don't have the intellectual capital to wield technological civilisation and its overwhelming force multiplier, so there's no question about the outcome.

>heritable
Sure, but that doesn't mean you can ignore environment.
nyu.edu/gsas/dept/philo/faculty/block/papers/Heritability.html

Veeky Forums is fundamentaly pro-science and pro-truth wich mean anti-equality, anti pseudo-science, anti affirmative-action and anti-SJW.

Yes, this is the reason why we make sure keep those low IQ subhumans contained in /pol/.

go away retard

Now that's a genocide I can get behind.

The Jews want the eradication of white people. This is how they are doing it.

do you think they're willing to eradicate themselves in the process?

Why would they ? Marrying non-jews is unacceptable for them. Go cry about racism

Really makes you think.

>Marrying non-jews is unacceptable for them
what the shit?
are you kidding me? You must be trying to bait

Judaism is a religion, not a race.

jews are a race and they are already heavily mixed

neither of us said anything which would contradict that..
I'm astounded by your knowledge though, please do continue to keep me informed in the future.

Who said it was a contradiction of what was posted? You need to learn that not everyone is hostile, kid?

So you simply meant to inform us of a fact? If so, thank you.
This is a blue board.
Soon, there will be quints.

Judaism is herited. I didn't say it was a race, I said it transfers by heritage. Learn to read the posts.

Also your double standards amuses me when you're not enraged by the racist xenophobic jews who don't allow jews to marry non-jews. It should be your humanitarian duty to go to israel and liberate them with diversity.

Why is this even an issue?

By 2110 we will have accessible gene editing and brain augment to average populace.

At worst the world average would only dip for the next 60 to 80 years before going back up.

lol slowdown. were not that good at gene editing. you can't modify your baby to come out as superman

Africa won't have over 4 B population, rest assured. Fertility rates are falling in many places. And once tfr falls, it tends to do so quickly and persistently.

No. Stem cells and genetic engineering will allow me to create a strain of totipotent stem cells which contain IQ-enhancing alleles. This strain can be used to create a culture which can be fed into biopens, which will bioprint a new body onto my nervous system.

As says, I'm not going to select a mate who isn't willing to produce the best children. If they want to just screw and pop something out, I want nothing to do with them. And I intend on having twenty children, so I'll be doing the breeding of ten-twenty people.

There won't be any competition in the future - people like me will roll over everyone too stupid to genetically modify themselves.

No. Assortative mating implies that people of higher intelligence tend to reproduce with people of similar intelligence to them.

/pol loves to take credit for the accomplishments of people better than them because they are the same race. They're no better than the blacks they complain about all the time.

>we wuz vikangs and sheeeit
>we wuz crusaders and sheeeit
>we wuz scientists and sheeeit

Of course many of those scientists were Jewish anyway and I don't see /pol/ calling for a return to Deutsche Physik.

I don't generally care for most of the obvious Jews I encounter (financial / law sectors, it's not a stereotype), however one branch of my family was actually historically Jewish, traveled through Russia, eventually France where they changed their name to avoid Jewish persecution, eventually went to Britain and then the US, where they dropped the French aspects of their name.

No Jewish features, but guess that may be why I'm so gosh darn clever and have deep scavenger / micro-management tendencies.

>Veeky Forums - /pol/
Nice opinions ITT but
G+E=P
Congratulations on never taking a biology course.

China and the UK both recently got the ball rolling on GMO people. What this means is that China forced humanity to apply this technology, in spite of forty years of prohibition.

We can create superman - it's just illegal. Everything we can do in mice and flies we can do in people. Any alleles we've isolated, we can play with. We can enhance IQ right now by engineering people who carry the right alleles for Tyrosine hydroxylase, Tryptophan hydroxylase and Monoamine oxidase - by increasing dopamine levels and decreasing serotonin levels, we can create a very mentally active, energetic person.

What I find funny is that autism seems to involve mutations in these genes, and the general dopamine system. Meaning that autism is what you get when you design a human for high intelligence.

But, of course, this high intelligence doesn't come in the form of superman, but in the form of an infantile fat man who wants to be a girl. The autist really is capable of thought that a normal person isn't, but he'll never be able to dominate a society of brown equals.

Within Europe, certain populations have very high rates of autism - higher than anywhere else on Earth. American Jews have some of the highest rates, while Israeli Jews have some of the lowest. What makes whites unique is their autism.

The whites who don't want to be autists will breed with brown people - as they are doing - while the ones who do will concentrate their autism genes by breeding with the shrinking number of other pure whites.

Autists are like the first man, emerging out of the ape gene pool. The common ancestor of chimps and humans was like humanity today, and the chimps are the people who wanted to be brown equals, while humans were the ape-autists.

In the future, brown savages will be eaten by white vampires, just as today in Africa, humans eat Gorillas as bushmeat.

>Fertility rates are falling in many places.
Such as ?

> Of course many of those scientists were Jewish anyway
> A ridicuolusy tiny percentage was jewish
> The rest entirely consists of German, British, Swiss and Northern European scientists

just funny...

This is the most autistic post ive ever seen

>Everything is autism

It was fun to start with ,now the meme needs to die.

It was never fun.
It was always stupid.
It was always obnoxious.
It needed to die a long time ago.

DESU the autism meme is the only overplayed meme I still like

>religion transfers by heritage

moron

You literally know nothing about Judaism then, or why it's unique. Stop posting.

is moron above retard or retard above moron?

Everywhere, Google it

literally watch their own sermons or atleast google it dumbfuck.

Open border policy? What do you mean?

you can walk in.