Prove to me you own Chainlink

Screenshots.

Portfolios or pictures of you jerking off

Do not do this, the whales are trying to estimate how much LINK biz owns to coordinate their next pump and dump

How do you know they’re not just LARPing
Post etherscan wallets

Am I going to make it?

You fucking idiots and your whale-conspiracies. How the fuck does a person who happens to have more tokens than your poor ass profit from knowing how many tokens ten persons on this board has?

yeah I got chainlink even signed up for bi-nance.... but it's gone from $60 to about $40 so far.

Meant for this tard

Meant for this tard

Got that shit of binance reaaal quick yesterday, but yeah op, it aint much but its mine.

i dont have any gaylink because im not a retard

Fuck off cunt, not showing you shit

K

GOOD JOB

Back to the loo, pajeet. Not showing you my lambos.

Good job bro, add more coins there, sprinkle some skycoins there !!!

Nice job bro, grow that portfolio !!! Sprinkle some skycoins there !!!

My linkies ain't much but it is some.

fuck u

fuck u too

why even bother?

I have 40k LINK

Actual proof below

{
"address": "0x3b4cf570e93e5da965f1b8d3e83d70d33183918b",
"msg": "Here's proof I own this address",
"sig": "0xc35cea6fdab22adba64e8776ee0c8e8e6bdfea6fccc3511c2c2c13313d90070a251087c8e428c5a71ed9ac2a7ed568a5baf91dd56cf6413361c9c30ac52393df1b",
"version": "3",
"signer": "ledger"
}

I'm a 600 linklet I did have 3k in October but I'm not good at trading

Awww, did Shill-Bot have a malfunction?

10k is the absolute bare minimum for making it. If you don't have at least five figures worth of LINK you are just embarrassing yourself.

Friendly reminder that whales don't like biz owning significant amount of LINK. Sage the data mining thread.

It's time to take my link off binance.

What's the best way to do this?
I know jack shit about this, but I've heard you can put link on a Nano S - even though it doesn't list it on the compatible currencies.

Or was someone just trying to fuck me in the ass and get me to send my link to a dead end?

Fuck i hate this board sometimes, can't trust anyone.

I won't make it with 5K?

Don't use the shitty ledger app for your coins.

Just go to myetherwallet and use that website + your ledger. Then you can also add all ERC20 shitcoins to that address.

No

Depends what 'making it' is to you.

For me it's £1mil.
I've done the math and I'd get around a £1000 every week of my life for doing fuck all. Still want to work as I love my job, but it would really help me see the world, raise a family, set things up for my family.

What i'm saying is you need to work out how you want your lifestyle in 5-10 years time and backwards engineer it to find out how much link you'll need.

with your 5k Link, every $200 (per link value) will give you $1mil (before taxes)

>myetherwallet
So once ive set that up, and ERC20 shitcoins I have, I can slap them in there. then what? Is that address linked to the Nano?
Apologies user, I quite literally have no idea when it comes to this. Only just now started to panic about my 10k being on binance.

Get the nano then set it up and select use with browser. Then go to mew website then select sign in with ledger. You’ll have 4 addresses to choose from to send to

thank you my mayne

>not browsing threads through the catalog
you are not gonna make it boy

Holy fuck, an actual retard. Dude, move off exchange today or else you deserve it

Holy fuck , without BTC you aren't even trying

Lol so you are saying for every $200USD I put in LINK I'll get hypothetically get 1,000,000 USD before taxes?

How would someone put BTC into an ETH wallet?

>£1000 every week
where do you get 5.2% guaranteed interest..?

From staking a node maybe?

I recommend getting the Trezor.
It comes with an Ether wallet addressed to the Trezor and its super easy and secure.
Would take it over the Ledger any day

2k3 link here. not sharing screen shot or my public address here because no need to with such a small amount. Besides, fuck you op, not sharing that shit.

this. How long does it take a newfag to discover the catalog on avg?

when you guys make it, you have to put this picture on your wall as a poster inside your new mansion

$200/Link @ 5,000 Link = $1,000,000

Been a LINK holder since 1 week now.

I absolutely agree with you... I heard a quote the other day: “Don’t let the dream of a perfect plan ruin a perfectly good plan”.

I have just under 10k LINK. I don’t plan on selling any until at least $100-200 which I think we’ll see next year. I’m a broke college student and that’s all I can afford and honestly, it’s fine. I’ve accepted that I came to the game late and I’ll never be one of these 100k ballers. The $1-2MM I’ll see from my Link in the future is amazing, and I’ll use it to transform my life. It’s obviously not enough to be an endgame, but with some more investing I’ll make it.

For now, I’m just sitting tight and waiting.

nice fellow link marine...im at 20k :) and really happy...link literally opened new perspectives for me

congratz dude 10k is really good! i you dudnt come late...link is still uner 1$ :)

just cashout part of buy a house and rent it...no more wage slavery for life

Only newfags exclusively use catalog

I hold just over 1000, which is a small amount I know. I wish I had more. Not interested in going through the trouble of providing "proof" though. Its impossible to prove. I could post my address, but even then, I could have easily just gone and found some random dude's address and pretend its mine. So what's the point?

see

wait 3-7 years, stake in a pool node and you will certainly make it. 10k eoy 2023

future billionaire