Anyone else here obsessed with going out, doing drugs/getting tucked up, and getting laid...

Anyone else here obsessed with going out, doing drugs/getting tucked up, and getting laid? It’s literally all i live for, only reason I’m in crypto is so I can be a millionaire by 25 and ball out in the club every night.

>normie tier amusement is all you live for

Quite frankly op you are just a shallow faggot and you really are just taking up space on this planet. That's somebody's daughter you are fucking, you need to marry her and start a family or your life will be completely meaningless. I doubt you will be the next Magellan or Isaac Newton or Satoshi so you really need to focus on raising good children.

yeah me too when i was 18. Now i'm an adult

This board isn't for children

t.pajeet

>beign this normie

Gtfo seriously

yeh i think it's true for everyone that once you hit 30, that's the only thing that amuses you in life. many are in wedlock by that time though so it's too late for them.

Yeah this
Youll grow out of it eventually op

>clubs
>drugs
absolute shit taste
i bet you voluntarily listen to and somehow find enjoyment in modern pop and/or hip hop, too

>someone i'll gut if shit hits the fan :D

i think clubs and women are a good thing. not drugs for me though because it fucks up my brain fog.

na, I gave up on experiencing that in college. I went out, got fucked up, talked to girls from my dorm, but I was always rejected by the shallow cunty stacies while they chased chad thundercock (being an average man sucks). If I ever get crypto wealth I just want to get a chubby mexican gf and treat her well. I'd never act nice or respectful to stacy cunts after they rejected me all those years.

any woman you meet in a club is not a good thing, unless you are looking for mere sexual gratification at the expense of your hearing and intellect
nothing wrong with sex—but in my mind, it's not worth it if you have to visit such places
(there's also the risk of contracting an STI)

When I was 18-22.

Now I'm 27 I'd rather stay home and read a book and eat a nice meal with my missus.

Also I have to take Zoloft now due to frying my serotonin receptors from too many stims. You'll grow out of it, it gets old fast.

Only problem is that your kids will be Mexican

Yes I agree thats definitely a problem I'd have to solve somehow. If I could only produce daughters it would be alright, but I couldn't deal with having a manlet mexican son.

I'm obsessed with cocaine. The only reason I want to make it is so I can afford a cocaine addiction

this.

i love cocaine too haha

im 20

how many years did u do stims/ which ones?

yeah there are a lot of nice white girls mate.

MDMA, cocaine, amphetamine but by far the most - mephedrone.

I’m 29 now and I never even went to a party when I was younger. I regret it because I have no social skills now. I can communicate and get along with friendly elderly people but when talking to people my age they just seem impossible to connect with and when I talk to younger people they often seem autistic even though I am the autist I guess

I'm a 20 years old student and i think i'm becomming addicted to MDMA. I can kind of relate to this thread, although i'm not entirely sure about making it in order to ''ball out in the club''.

>becomming

You've already lost numerous brain cells, stop now or become a retard for life. Neuroplasticity will set in around your mid-twenties, good luck user.

Check back in 6 months when you can't get high off molly anymore and want to stick a shotgun in your mouth...

choose something else, mdma will ruin your brain chemistry to the point of no regeneration

enjoy the herpes user