ChainLink price is rigged

So here what's happening with ChainLink atm.

Some large whales have bought paid shillers and fudders. Their goal is to increase their stack before the conference . You will see the waves if you are much on BIZ. They go in cycles roughly 3 days of heavy fud, 3 days of shill.

The signs
>Whales confirm having goals of reaching for example 100k link.
>Paid video fud
>Gut feeling of waves

Anybody else feels the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

soc1024.ece.illinois.edu/teaching/ece398sc/spring2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what if I told you you're a sheep?
and you fell for the shilling/memes in the first place?

the paid video fud was a joke by a Veeky Forumstard to make fun of Veeky Forums for actually liking this thing.

Idiots like you are why the shilling started in the first place.

A sucker is born every minute.

Noooooo i thought i was going to be a millionaire

some heavy psyops shit is going on, that's for sure.
Fuck every single one of you, I'm buying more

Yes the joos don't want you to get rich because you're so important

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I'm fucking sick of this shit. I've been 100% in ChainLink for six months, and I'm not selling, but this is absolutely embarrassing. These threads are garbage, and the memes aren't funny at all. I wish this coin never got popular on this board because I don't want to be associated with these braindead apes. I'm probably going to just have to stop coming to Veeky Forums all together and forget about this shit for a couple years.

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

This user gets it.
And 9 months from now - we shall all gather and celebrate our riches. Or bemoan our mistake. But, at least we dreamed, and we acted.

It’s a bit sad really. You had your time to accumulate, how many weak hands can there possibly be left to try to skim?

the psyops is to shill link m8
people are just flat out sick of bots and discord groups raiding the front page. and of course there are some fud cycles, because its a fucking pump and dump shitcoin.

Found this at University of Illinois. The instructor is an advisor to chain link

soc1024.ece.illinois.edu/teaching/ece398sc/spring2018/

WHAT THE FUCK ALL MY LINK IS GONE

Pfft

Fuck off with these threads already. There's always like 10+ in the catalog.

>inb4 I'm somehow just fudding

>>Whales confirm having goals of reaching for example 100k link.

I'm not gonna lie these threads give me FUD. They feels like paid shilling.

but i love these posts

You are a MANIAC!

Some of the best FUD around

When's the conference?

14th

I don't really get the point if Fudding on biz. I mean, there's only 20k link wallets. And only 2500 of those wallets have more than 10k links. That's chump change in crypto. There are better coins to pnd around.
Anyone with half a brain can see the accumulation is not a meme. I'm in the top 1000 wallets and my rank is slowly but surely dropping everyday which means that people with over 50k links are getting even more Links. At least more than I can get.

if everybody is accumulating why is the price dropping?
t. 10k linktlet

There’s actual supply on binance now

3500 Linklet reporting for duty.
Platinum hands here, burying my ledger in my backyard for 3 years.

100% agree. I don't even want to start real threads when I find something interesting or new because 1. only brainlets respond who are literally incapable of understanding the basics and 2. I don't want to add another thread to the 10 that are already up.

It's just a feedback loop of idiots thinking it's a great token because a million other idiots are saying it is. God forbid something seriously bad actually happens to it because then 90% of people here would be fucked because they can't think for themselves.

My stack only grows

kek is with you on that.

love seeing this

THE LINKIES STINK!!

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

20k marine.

This is because you are normalfags. The memes are meant to create a monopoly and keep you poor.

based

accumulating 100k Link = whale?
Lol get a grip poorfag.

digits don't lie senpai