What car will you buy to show you made it and attract the roasties?

What car will you buy to show you made it and attract the roasties?

Pic related

are you a fag? or 60?

I'll move to NYC and just uber everywhere

can't afford a Porche and BMW's and Audi's are driven mostly by low-class mobster-like people.

>eventually

Don’t need a car to attact them, but pic related is what I will be driving over the zombie hordes with if/when the time comes

Would buy a bike
Isn’t expensive but looks expensive
Ducati super sport S

can't afford a Porche and BMW's and Audi's are driven mostly by low-class mobster-like people *where i live

ARE YOU A 59 YEAR-OLD FEMALE REAL ESTATE AGENT FROM CALIFORNIA?

so are Mercedez cars you basement dwelling neckbeard

Already bought it :^)

That's a 13k euro bike, that's expensive bro.

>ARE YOU A 59 YEAR-OLD FEMALE REAL ESTATE AGENT FROM CALIFORNIA?
No just know girls go crazy about convertibles and that's the most i can afford (with a luxury badge that is)

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................k

Compare the price to a car like Ferrari
It’s cheap

Bikes are dangerous and niche ...i need mass-market appeal to roasties

>M4DE IT
autistic retard

Nice nice

Girls like driving in convertibles with other girls.

Do yourself a favor and buy a luxury sport sedan and thank me later. Refinement over fun in material possessions, and when it comes to women be the fun, don’t buy the fun.

Glhf

this one
and when im filthy rich the new audi a7 2018

for the 2014 model year you pay only 50k and you can get an 2008 for about 20k. also really think good about getting an convertible. if its an soft top you will always get wind noise (even with premium brands). and if its an hard top you won't have much boot space, and the system brakes down often and it makes the car unnecessary heavier.

slick

at least pick a good ducati ffs

Either a 67 Mustang Fastback or Mustang Mach 1. I might consider 69 Charger as well. They are super rare is Europe.

Are you a nigger?

Type 96 Armored Personnel Carrier to show that I'm a total weeb bit also very paranoid about government collapse or foreign invasion.

A ferrari is a car though. If you weigh everything against a ferrari, then everything is cheap.

>Tfw a 25k rolex is cheap and I still can't afford it.

I think this bike looks 10x better than Ducati’s other models
It appeals to the young eye

Thats the most non-descript car you could buy. Get something classic that stands out if you want chicks to notice.

>implying niggers drive audi
im german

I meant compare this bike which looks just as good as a Ferrari but cheaper

Oh and Rolex watches are expensive and incredibly ugly
Never found them attractive, actually never found any of these highly watches attractive, they’re so bulky

Rich people don't Uber, they use private town cars. It's a huge business in NYC.

In Romania mostly low-class criminals drive BMW or Audi...ruined those the brands here

I would never buy a Rolex, because I break and lose watches, but I've worn a Presidential. It feels fucking awesome on your wrist, and you get massive attention with one. Fuckers are heavy.
After I got to try a real one, I bought a fake one on the street, before they really started cracking down on the fakes, and got one pretty cheap that looks really fucking close to a real one. I got more fucking compliments and attention from that fucking watch - I had one guy approach me pissed off - he showed me his real one, and was all 'If someone as young as you has the same watch I do...." It's insane. Again, I'd never buy one, but i get it. I get why dudes wear them.

Driving a decade old BMW isn't impressing anyone, kid. The only model that will get you attention is a brand new one.

It looks like shit

Coloured wheels are for niggers

848 is infinitely nicer looking

TFW the dealer won't even put you on the 718 gt4 waiting list

>nothing personal kid but we don't take shitcoins

An R1 is fine too

I will be buying up and restore cars from the 30s and 40s

and altho it's years later made I plan on having a dodge hornet as my daily driver

Its Mercedes and yes it is a very nice car where I live. In Eastern Europe only kingpins can afford new luxury cars.

Do you live in brisbane? Seen you drive around.

Those cars are very uncomfortable I heard

458 italia

skyline hakosuka of course

i was talking about porsche cayman

That exact E class because I'm young af, and they're cheap as shit now
So I can keep 98% of my net worth in crypto and gold

Bought a hellcat with Litecoin.

>itt: retards, children, and niggers
im driving a fully decked out lexus ls 400 from 1998 which i bought for about $7k a couple of years ago
its a really good car and i'd like to keep it for as long as i can
why would you spend hundreds of thousands on a car that is expensive to buy, insure, drive, and repair, in order to attract only the most superficial creatures

Maybe because we enjoy driving and want something that can take a bit of abuse and put down some good times?
Must suck not getting any pussy and or being a poorfag neet.

THIS

LMFAOOOO
You’re clearing an old fart if you think 848 is more attractive than futuristic Supersport S

Let me guess you find Ferrari F430 more aesthetic than 458, lolz

Your other choice R1 is nice but I & many other youngsters find Ducati Supersport S and Honda CBR 250rr the most aesthetically designed bikes

A Lexus, 99% chance you are a chink cuck

Or a weeb

A countryman are you fucking serious?

Fag cuck mobile

buy an old(er) luxury car then
they are comfortable to drive and european (and nipnops) are generally very reliable
enjoy bugchasing, faggot

buy several JDMs
Evo 4
GTS-T R32
Galant VR4
Altezza
S2000

In your fully ‘tricked out’ Lexus?

Poor nocoiner cuck

Posted an OC photo of my hellcat which is currently the fastest production sedan ever produced. Enjoy beating your meat and popping your pimples in your gayDM shitbox

KEK are you a soccermom?

You replied to the wrong person I assume.

If gains are from crypto it has to the obligatory lambo.

Show the world that you made it

>he doesnt spend thousands of dollars a year on superficial accessories and trinkets so he must be a poorfag
ok

hopefully i can get to around 2mill by next year and buy this fucker

Really made it
>Nissan GTR nismo
Kinda made it
>Nissan 370Z nismo
Haven't made it but would like to make it
>Toyota gt86

Ferraris and lambos are mostly driven by Muslims and negroes where I live. Rich white people drive japanese.

T. weeb

Holy shit that's an ugly car. Don't tell me it cost more than 20k please.

Your food is disgusting too.

I DON'T WANT A SHITTY CAR AND I DONT WANT A FILTHY ROASTIE FUCK OFF YOU RETARDED VIRGINS

>RS3
>Sedan
>Not Hothatch
>Not gettin an RS5 for Sedan/Coupe
Why.

Koenigsegg Regera, agera One:1 or agera RS...
Also Pagani Zonda R would be nice

tier one would be this or an m4
tier 2 would be gt3 rs or aston martin vantage

No, only M cars, regardless of age will impress anyone.
Why would a standard new BMW impress anyone?

Get on my level.

I want a fucking Lexus LF LC

Holy shit brissie boys

because i want a 5 door sedan

Wait....

what kind of rari?

Europoor here.

Why?

You only use 'an' before the letters A, E, I, O, and U. Sometimes Y.

I'll just switch from my 2005 rx-8 to the 2018 one.

>WANKEL IS BACK BOIIIIII

>user drives a Volvo

How much does that cost? My friends from Eastern Europe would first say: "that car consumes too much too expensive to run" lel. Even the ones that get new-ish luxury cars worry about consumption. Why get a luxury car if you need to be frugal with gas..

>overpriced
>plastered with fake vents and horrific overstyling
>FWD
>slower than literal minivans

E46??? I’ve got an E90 at the moment, not m3, just 320d

Europoors go crazy about Honda Civics...

I need Driver Licence first.

Holy shit that’s fucking amazing, I really want a Mazda rx3

already made it awhile back. bmw 335 has been my DD for the last 5 years. will probably pick up a 340 next

> No fake exhaust like german cars
> 2017 Record FWD in Nürburgring
> Better interior than Mercedes A45 and Audi RS3
> No idiot from Eastern Europe will to steal my car

True desu. Niggers and muzzies love ugly ass bling cars. Get a jaguar or a nissan cunts.

It's not a typical bragging car, but I love high class Audis

>he thinks the nurburgring FWD record means anything
that's like saying you're fast because you won the world sprinting championship for people over 600lb