VECHAIN AND BMW WILL PARTNER

You heard it. VeChain is the blockchain technology revolution company and BMW sees this. This is why they have a partnership with BMW!

Other urls found in this thread:

bmwstartupgarage.com/partner
bmwgroup.com/en/general/contact.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2400 VEN or 24000 AMB??

huge call, if they can pull it off I can see a massive FOMO event like no other.

lmao at the fake BMW partnership

Epic partnership bro

Tfw something under """""NDA""""" is shared by BMW themselves lmao VEN wanted everyone to think it was some important secret group wide shit

bmwstartupgarage.com/partner

Now you know anytime they say "We have 2442398 NDAs!" you know its bullshit

Sorry op. Email them yourself and you'll see bmwgroup.com/en/general/contact.html

Go fuck your mother, bitch. I will piss in your mouth from my private plane when I am rich and you are in the gutter, you mother fucker bitch.

These ven fags are the ones fudding chainlink constantly

we are going UP, UP, UP

Lol, nice try, user. No one here wants your bags. Go back to plebbit, they've unbanned VEN there so you can dump on normies again.

Go fuck your mother, bitch. I will piss in your mouth from my private plane when I am rich and you are in the gutter, you mother fucker bitch.

vechain partnership next is porsche! you wait and see.

Why in the fuck would BMW need Chinese BLOCKCHAIN "tech"? Why? What is a point of decentralized pos that is blockchain for big enterprise like BMW? Ask yourself and realize that you have been chinked.

>muh partnership
L M A O
if it was something serious you would see BMW announcing it first, bragging about it, but they don't give a fuck because all those shitcoins are AT BEST experimental rabbits to those companies.

scam/vaporware/trash/
/thread

>/thread
doesn't count if you do it yourself you fucking newfag

when i heard BMW i think very good
i buyed all ven i can so i can be rich
if you have no ven you are just a dirty peasant not big city johny like me

Imagine a world where you can see an entire car's history via sensors and data. You would know if the car has been in any kind of accident before buying it. Also, insurance companies are gonna fucking love this shit and give you discounts on cars that have this tech.

go buy more veechane l m a o some fucking shitcoin that doesn't even work having a "partnership" with a real serious company.

Imagine BMW CEO buying veechane shitcoins on binance from some motuhbreathers L M A O

Nonono. Go fuck your mother if you want fuck.

At least try for some intercultural communication.

>t. panjeet
in which city is your designated shitting street?

Hahahahahah and they would use an obscure company to do that instead of funding their own? You make me laugh.
China national partnerships were exposed when China banned all forms of crypto to avoid financial risks weather it was foreign or domestic, and it’s funny how they got JUSTED when Vitalik called them out for misusing his name lmfaooo

Vechain reality

me no pajeet good sir
im john johnson big banker man from new york

imagine having this user's life. imagine what it is he is doing right now.

is that your mom I hear?
>schnookums your tendies are ready!!
>but first you have to tidy your room hunnybun!

this

you mad ?

10/10 FUD

OOF

topkek if bmw was going to partner with any crypto it would be xrp