Adx new partnership ? why it is mooning ... soon x2

Adx roadmap coming

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1994475.0
reddit.com/r/qchain/comments/6gyymq/shady_competitor_called_adex_seems_to_used_your/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brap.

Oh wow a partnership never seen one of those before sniff sniff

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1994475.0

>This section is probably the one that is most disturbing to me, because what AdEx has done in terms of plagiarism suggests a willingness to first steal other people's work and then be dishonest about it when caught instead of doing the right thing. Several parts of AdEx's white paper appears to be heavily plagiarized from existing competitors. This pretty much lines up perfectly with AdEx's inability to describe what their product is and how it works with any sort of clarity. That becomes less surprising when you find out that a lot of their writing is a combination of different chunks taken from existing competitors' literature.

>There are currently several other projects competing in the blockchain advertising market, including BAT (basicattentiontoken.org), adChain (adtoken.com), and Qchain (qchain.co). It is important to note that all three of these projects published their websites and white papers well before AdEx.

Always do some basic checking for red flags, user. This took me 5 minutes tops to find.

Nice brapper by the way, but please respect the spirit of blue boards. We can sniff elsewhere.

I thought I was the only Adex fag.

You're getting memed on son.
reddit.com/r/qchain/comments/6gyymq/shady_competitor_called_adex_seems_to_used_your/

Dyor your own research.
Why are you lewdposting on a blue board?
Can you guys just stop this shit for a single second?

I ask myself why I'm even trying to help you.

You’re cherry picking FUD.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

And would you look at that. Another Adex thread ignored. Unironically feeling better.

Adex is garbage, the actual ad token that will succeed is pic related

LOL

This is a fat girl pic on steroids.
>OK bitch, you came overweight for your photoshoot, so we are going to need you put your hips way the fuck back and then break your back arching your stomach roughly flat. Also, pull those fucking arms back so we don't see the fat hanging.

I’d still go balls deep desu

t.homo

good braper on that one

This is nonsense. Unless he can cite the plagiarism at all?

ADX already partnered with EasyJet TWICE and has had successful private launches. It'll go much more public somewhere in 2018 I bet. I'll take EasyJet's actual use of it over some FUD saying 'they can't prove it works', when in fact they have already proven it works, twice, with no hiccups whatsoever.

most pungent my dear

>FUD that linsk to a deleted thread
>Explanation from the CEO of ADX in comments
>Explanation from qChain dev also in comments

Prob the same guy fudding here lol

I have 1000 ADX. Some Youtube channel advised dumping it but still holding. Any price predictions EOM, EOY, etc.?