REQ

Holding since ICO and starting to lose faith, brothers

Then fuck off and sell.
sage

Bought 30k few days before. Think it might be my first 0 Value&Delisted experience.
> To the depths of hell, forward march !

Sell. Sell it all.

It's time like these that separates the iron hands who will make it from those who never will.

Just bear in mind, the price fluctuations have nothing to do with the fundamentals of the project - it's still a very sound team on the cusp of releasing a working product with a Bitcoin oracle no less!

Just because the market is stupid (Tron in the top 20) and COrecuck drama, REQ is temporarily out of favor.

Keep the bigger picture in mind at all times.

Why would I sell at this point? Either I'm going to be rich or I will have missed out on some decent gains.

I thought I was smart for selling the peak of the Poo Pump a week or two ago and buying back in around 2600. My hands are steady but I am no longer celebrating.

>bought at 29 cents
have I JUSTed myself

You're doing a lot better than most REQ holders I bet (besides the people that bought at 5 cents and never bought again). I thought I was smart for accumulating at the 33 cents "support"

Everything is bleeding, chill out and wait a few months.

I have 40k REQ and my average buy I price was £0.082 per token. Still comfy and not fuckin' selling. Gonna hodl till at least Q3 2019. Also all in on REQ.

>inb4 the absolute madman

starting? u ahoulda dumped with the rest of us when they announced they were doubling down on poos.

Why? The project is going strong, last update was great, and price now is of course inconsequential, it's not like you would sell if it was like 80 cents, isn't it?
>rest of us
>top 200 holders are mostly the same since ICO
Ok

Sell then KEK. You will stay poor forever if you sell, and you wont get this girl

Same bro, I feel like I might as well just hold BTC

I’m not selling but how do I avoid getting that girl without selling?

REQ will be $2 by the end of Q2.

Nice fud

Dubs confirm

Why would you sell the bottom?

holding 100k since $.05 here. I will be dumping my entire stack right before mainnet. which means it won't even pump because literally everyone else is doing the same. this coin is dead.

This is my coping mechanism too.

Bought at 30 cents. Thinking about those still holding from a dollar/70 cents is the only thing keeping m going.

went all in at 27 cents. bought 100k. whoops.
could have had nearly 150k if i just sat in bitcoin for three weeks. this dump is relentless

I hope it goes lower, only bought 2k at $0.04, looking to buy way more.

just be yourself

or in times like this we can just admit our mistakes, cash out and look at the bigger picture. i'm sure something better's on the horizon.

Thank god