Daytrading full-time

Anyone here daytrading as a full-time job?

I am currently in a situation where my daytrading earnings are much more than what I earn wagecucking, but not because of my skill.

I accidentally got invited to this Slack full of hotshot TA-expert daytraders, and they just signal coins to each other all day in one of the channels.

Pic related.

I have no idea how they do it, but I usually just jump in when they do and exit when they do, and have been making at least $100 per day. And they make like 9 out of 10 good calls (although that 1 bad call can wipe out a day or two's worth of earnings).

But I'm scared that they'll soon all leave eventually and I'll lose all their signals I've been freeloading on. It's already not as active as when I first joined.

And no, I'm not inviting anyone to a Slack (nor am I sharing) or advertising one, it's closed, invitation-only, and I just lucked in.

nice try pajeet

i'm not joining your discord/slack PND group

lol fuck off with your scam channel

All I wanna do right now is 50$ with Crypto but I barely make 20$ a day

what was even the point of this post. even a fast food job makes more than this

Nope not inviting anyone.
I can't even invite anyone if I wanted to.
Only admins can do that and I'm not an admin.

Why don't you learn TA from them then?

Why are you telling us then faggot? Ask them for methods then tell us

I've been trying.
I've even saved TONS of Veeky Forums threads about TA and daytrading.

Like:
And a bunch of others on warosu.
I also tried trading on my own calls and just lost money.
It's scary, especially since now I'm completely dependent on these guys.

^ agree

LOL and there’s the shill to the threads with the scamcord or telegram.

Fuckoff

Wanna swap TA? I'd be interested in those Veeky Forums threads

I already said I tried those methods and only lost money lol.
Why would you follow those when I said I lost money following them?

Leak the signals here

I have to leave home... my parents are throwing me out....i have 5k savings.... not able to work.... and you dont want to help me with a invite? nice biz...

And find a way to make us understand that it's you and not a scammer
With 5k you can invest in a masternode man...

Latest signal is the sudden 25% dips on ENG-ETH on Bittrex

Check out the 1min candles on BITTREX:ENGETH on TradingView, it's already happened 5 times in the past hour.

Can't invite anyone, I'm not an admin.
I'm actually scared they find out I'm not a daytrading TA expert like them and kick me out.

They never talk about what they use? If I’m not mistaken there’s 1978 other people in the chat?

You're a lucky guy, I'd pay to be in a chat like that
inb4 hurr durr learn to TA
Why would I if I can pay a skilled person to do it for me? Like I could win from the pros that have years of experience.

Like I said in > I'm actually scared they find out I'm not a daytrading TA expert like them and kick me out.

What masternodes do you recommend?

One that gives you at least 500$ per month with an annual ROI between 30-60%

or

You could buy a cheap one for just 200$ hoping that one day the coins price will rise a lot

>they do, and have been making at least $100 per day. And they make like 9 out of 10 good calls (although that 1 bad call can wipe out a day or two's worth of earnings).

Why? Use risk management and limit down side losses.

Serious question: How are you sure that these guys are expert TA fags, and not a group of whales pump and dumping?

No idea.
I just get in when people start posting "in" (which is usually VERY NEAR the bottom of dips), and sell when people start posting "out".

I think they just use alerts to look for dips, THEN use some TA magic to find the bottom (which is the part I don't understand.. I've tried catching dips myself and either bought too high or bought something that didn't bounce).

DESU with you, it's probably a combination of TA magic and them being at least mini-whales. Which would make sense why your methods would fall flat, even if you were doing it exactly the same as them. That's kindof the point of these sorts of groups if I understand correctly.

Take my opinion with a grain though, I'm a hodlr.

I'm in a similar situation except TA seems like voodoo to me and my group's calls seem like bullshit. I actually into that Wolf of Poloniex guy's paid shit and he gets it wrong most of the time. I guess what most anons will say is "lol those guys are just retarded" but really I think TA is just tea leaves. I don't think you can day trade and consistently win, although I could see someone swing trading the 'obvious' cycles and doing well (although this may just be semantics)

also I wouldn't be shocked if this thread was just another viral shill (as in AIDS)

>One that gives you at least 500$ per month with an annual ROI between 30-60%
none do this, obviously