Give me one reason

One reason why you’re not invested in Vechain
You can literally make bank with this coin.
Brb Jim Breyer aka the guy who invested in Spotify and Facebook and so many more
Brb DNV GL
Brb China national partnerships
Brb BMW
Brb Oxford

We’ve got so much more, this coin will 10x, you guys just need to buy and hodl for a while.

Do you guys hate money?
Tell me why biz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>two Chinese and a Jew with a thor hammer

Already mooned
Lmk when you find the next vechain below 10 cents or so

this

how hard is it for you retards to understand that these shitcoins come and go. once they moon and bleed there is no coming back. there will always be a newer one with 100x hype that ends up being another vaporwave but we are here to just make money.

fucking scams like credits and all other garbage goes 4-8x after hitting IDEX. Even shit ICO's that just have hype are so fucking easy money

VEN had its run already. It might 10x EOY if the market goes nuts again but at that point there is going to be million and one new ICO's that will 100x if we reach 2 tril market cap or even just the previous ATH's.

If you are still in VEN you hate money.

Why are chinks co unoriginal?
a fucking Thor... give me a break...

>you will make bank with a chink shitcoin that is alredy overhyped and too popular
sounds legit, lmao

this. I always laugh at idiots getting emotionally attached to a shitcoin. They are all trash, the point is to successfuly jump from one to another. period.

>3 faggots with their hands on the same anal dildo

Just because Vechain Thor is a horrible name for a rebrand and just "Vechain" would have been much better. It makes me question their judgment.

it kinda seems like a scam, I don't know why

The name change was far from being the lamest part of their re-brand...
I too question their judgment.

fud harder guys. only 12 more days

I judge whether I invest based on how many fud comments I see on coins. These tell me VET is a strong buy right now.

the "fud means you should buy meme" in crypto is so weird to me. I'm not talking shit about Vechain because i'm secretly accumulating more. I was just answering OP's question. If anything I'd want people to ditch Vechain on the off-chance that they buy my personal crypto picks instead.

Wonder if I'll lose my VEN trying to transfer it to binance under the VET name

Excellent. Follow-up rebuttals get an even higher score in my ranking system because they show dedication to the fud rather than automated bot fud.

Holy shit, is that mjolnir? As a nordic man who just started to fall in love with my history thanks to this infinitely based man: youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg I can say nothing more than that I'm glad I invested in this and I will buy more as soon as I can.

That's just awesome to me that they understand the power of the norse memes.

I've bought and sold VEN on occasion but I would never hold it. It's a true shitcoin built on hype and circle jerking. I actually feel sad for the suckers buying enough to run a node.

lol dude I swear on my life that I have not touched VEN in the last few months, and I have 0 intention to do it in the near future. I respond to a lot of threads here, not only for coins that I own. I'm just telling you that your methodology is flawed if you assume every FUD poster is a secret buyer.

>two Chinese and a Jew with a black dildo
oh how they going to screw stupid white boys out of their allowance money with that thing

They're going to be sad when they realize they've locked up their portfolio for peanuts.

Transfer 1 and see then let me know

2 reasons. If you’re a poorfag then you’ll be generating shit. If you’re a richfag you’ll miss out on moon missions. $10 EOY max unless you’re delusional