Shows you how these devs are bunch of amateurs. They have failed to do the most simpliest job. What are they doing...

Shows you how these devs are bunch of amateurs. They have failed to do the most simpliest job. What are they doing? partying with zcl donation pool money? I'm a BTCP supporter but fuck me I'm starting to really doubt these mongs

>the most simpliest job
>most simpliest
Who's the mong exactly?

Thank fuck I dumped at least portion of ZCL prior to the fork to cover the initial investment.

Fucking rhett and his team of nobodies cant do shit

But it is listed? Are the deposits not open yet? I'm confused. People have been trading for a couple days now.

wtf is that sentence

Kek what did you expect from scamfork?

It isn't listed check the Kucoin twitter account their saying they just wanted to support the fork for zclassic holders and nothing more. It's fishy as fuck.

Kucoin just stopped BTCP trading and they removed btcp in the market.

They didn't even have ZCL prefork though.
Are you serious?

btcp people won't give kucoin their real info, so kucoin has stopped trading.

Fug. You guys are right. Between this and the whole diversity thing, I think I'm going to just unload what I have on TradeSatoshi

Holy shit! So glad I offloaded my ZCL prefork. Was considering scooping up BCTP on the dip, but holy shit! What a dip, indeed.

>any "privacy" coin other than monero
>not a scam
top cuck

Is it true that roger paid Kucoin to remove and dont list BTCP?

No clue. Their official press statement did say that they only planned on crediting the fork. They had a listing in place by the trades, but for whatever reason it got scrapped.
>people bought some for $800
What a shitshow

yes its true, digits confirm

>BTCP supporter
You mean a BTCP bagholder?
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHA

FUCK YOU I WANT MY REFUND REEEEEEEEEE

what is worse is that i have my order locked on non existing market,

why have they not closed the orders is above me

I almost feel bad for you guys, I was once all in on ZCL, thank god I sold when Ernest told me to.
Good luck bros