I'm out

I started with 25k in 2015, got up to 1m, cashed out 500k, still got up to 1.7m total now down to 1m
cashed everything out today
had great hopes but any of you thinking
>Its decentralized the gov can't stop us
is absolutely retarded, the government can and will stop this p&d, money laundering scheme and anyone who trades or has to do with bitcoin will get arrested for either helping countries avoid sanctions or money laundering, it is that easy for the government to do it
even if theh cant enforce it 100% would you really trade this shit stock knowing you could go to jail for it? I sure won't and so will 99.99% of the rest

thanks for the 1m, cya

Paid shill - always show up when things are going down

They can’t control the tech itself, they can’t control crypto-crypto transactions, they can’t control anyone from arraging an off the books transaction. But they CAN control the point at which crypto is exchanged for fiat both in and out. That’s exactly what they’re doing and basically they have a right to. USD is not our creation. Policy regarding it is determined by the federal government. “Cant cash out” is a meme that could actually become true but no one here will want to admit that.

they will have to pay me a lot to shill considering I'm not a pajeet lol

fuck off pajeet

ok - then I'll just use Uphold to cash out to another currency and then use an OTC exchange to go to USD if i need to. Or move to another country. Uphold, btw is probably the most normie friendly site out there, so there is always a workaround

thanks for the buy signal

>blockfolio is proof

kek nice larp faggot

How on earth did you cash out 1 million in one day. Nice LARP otherwise.

lol anyone who has $1m doesn't think to post on biz when the market is down unless it's to make another $1m

fuck em', wont cash out ever then.
just keep trading and accumulating till we're bought into the "end game" crypto asset how ever many years down the line that is. wont tax a penny of it either.

I will surpass your wealth by 2020.

Nobody this stupid could possibly make 1m+ from crypto

You have to cash out through banks that is the catch (literally catch).

prove me wrong
and I can be literally brain dead, if I invested the amount I invested into ANY coin I would have 1m
rendering the entire "buy chainlink instead of your current coin" meaningless

Congrats op on your gains, Im glad that you realized to leave this sinking ship at this point. It will get even uglier soon.

the government won't stop it, have you even seen any of the bullish SEC remarks? Bitcoin has been out for nearly a decade at this point, if their intention was to stop crypto they would have done so by now instead of allowing crypto ETFs like GBTC on the stock market. But nah you totally figured it out, guess the Winklevoss twins are retarded and will be going to jail shortly.

a PAJEET if i ever seen one!

>prove me wrong
can't prove a negative you dumb fucking brainlet pajeet

meanwhile you've given 0 proof that you're any bit wealthier than a street shitter

pic related 750k on kraken, some more on shitmex
compare prices if you want, this is real

>thanks for 1m cya
Posts thread eoy
Why did I sell my crypto user I did the math I'd hve 17m rn

Literally retards last July

US gov and SEC have both come out in favor of supporting crypto and regulating the markets. Very promising for the future.

How was it cashing out 1m in a day? How did you withdraw, did you sell everything to BTC, then sell the BTC on coinbase or such for cash?
Assuming you're full of shit,, anyone else actually cashed out amounts over 1m?

So user even with 1mm+ in cash you're still shitposting on Veeky Forums?

Pajeet pls

I’m just buying more and more altcoins every week.

There are richer people than him shitposting here. It's fun.

Yeah, the whole crypto market is a joke.

nice fud
try better

Good work user. No need to brag about your earnings, as it shows you're insecure. Maybe you could buy some therapy sessions to work on your self esteem. I personally took out my original buy in plus some profit and it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders

you're gonna get fucked to death with taxes lmaooooooooo

>portfolio only goes back 1 week
>sudden increase from near 0 to 100 btc
Fuck off shill.

Prove yourself right you pathetic lying LARPing faggot. Blockfolio is not any sort of proof.

>paying taxes on crypto

already cashed to fiat he's fucked

not likely paid, just a fudder.
probably has money fiat exchanges ready to move, but it's not even necessary. once you cash out you the first time _really_ start hoping the govts will ban crypto for good it will crash etc. until you decide to get back in.

though i kind of doubt he got 1m without being able to see the big picture beside 'p&d sceme', we're likely talking about a smaller amount, but anything's possible, there were a lot of room for stupid gamblers to make money last year (and that'll very likely continue this year).

nigger logic

how 2 cash out besides cuckbase?

nvm this is larp, op is just a butthurt nocoiner

gold/silver/online stores

dozens of ways