Uhh

Sergey just sent me this...

partnership with WRIGLEYS CONFIRMED YOU HEARD IT FIRST BOIS STRAP IN

roger that boyos

WE’RE GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON!!!!! What’s Wrigley though?

He keeps asking my sister for nudes on instagram, it's really weird.

Do you think he has two personalities? Like Mr Hyde and Dr Jackass? Genius coder by day, weird pervert at night?

It honestly worries me that I've invested so much in this clown

gum

I'm going through something similar. He keeps sending me unrequested dick pics. I really don't know how to feel about this. I'm all in on ChainLink but I'm really starting to question my investment.

Deluded wriglies

fuck this im out

It’s gum. They own the Cubs field

>Wrigley
>baseball stadium
>Chicago

Chicago starts with a 'C' and so does Chainlink...

MOONSUITS EVERYONE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

oh! i remember asking him months ago what he thinks the ideal price of link should be

chainlink will bring gum onto the blockchain via jason parsers
reads like a poem

i can see the future nodes now, wads of gum stuck under desks and on walls and on sidewalks. it will be literally everywhere and be able to do anything

Cubs owned by the Ricketts family.
TDAmeritrade or consipracy.

WTF?!?!
You have been sitting on this shit for a day.
5:59 pm

>WE’RE GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON!!!!!
Wrigley is owned by Mars brand. STRAIGHT PAST THE MOON BOIS, TO MARS!!!!!!

its wrigleys stadium you twats

He gets horny too ya know? He’s like a creepier version of Mark Zuckerberg, ChainLink will be the next Facebook and if it isn’t then so god help me I will hunt this son of a bitch down to the edge of the earth and make his Ruskie asshole prolapse so badly that it’ll stick out of his hipster jeans for the rest of his life.

just bought 100k packs of wrigleys

No it’s not you fucking idiot. It’s owned by the Ricketts

covfefe

you NEED to get him your sister's nudes. The success of Chainlink might be resting on your (sister's) shoulders.

Ugh he sent it out to all those who participated in presale ICO. If you ever read the terms of presage, you’d know wrigley means Sell Now!

can confirm :(

>you NEED to get him your sister's nudes. The success of Chainlink might be resting on your (sister's) shoulders.
this. and you also need to prove it by posting them here....for proof reasons only.

MAKE SURE YOUR MIND AND BODY IS CLEAR OF ANY NEGATIVE ENERGY AND REPEAT AFTER ME

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

VISUALIZE