Jibrel Network

I will mix it up with the daily..

>what went wrong thread

What went right so far?

u existed

You represent the average Jibrel investor...tell us exactly what went right so far?

everything is going great user, just like planned

SEED partnership confirmed
Per Talals boxmining interview: they have access to assets that are multiples of multiples of what they were expecting because of SEED partnership
Also per the boxmining interview: they already have staff deployed at banks

Huh
Talal could of been caught jerking off on webcam and I'd still buy the news

>Also per the boxmining interview: they already have staff deployed at banks

Could you give me the timestamp? I remember hearing about the "multiples and multiples" but I must have missed that.

this
>no jcash, especially for regular people
>not even one of the BBB exchanges
>no announcement in february
they couldn't deliver the most basic promises,
absolute trash, the definition of vaporware/scam

you mad boio?
maybe go and y'know 'ccumulate some more ?
HAHAHAHAHA

Everything that they are not allowed to go public with yet in a long long while to penny investing ADD /bizraelis. Im sure they are doing so many things behind the public curtains thanks to the former COO of the Soros found, Talal already mentioned he has opened unimaginable doors to them.

All in all, solid deals today will be public after the summer, and deals made during the summer will be public in the winter. This is how it works, smart people already know this and are holding their share in cold storage.

Lolol everyone look at the autistic kid

Aint he a cute one

your coin is obsolete, man

why would anyone bother with some sketchy arab shit when you have a proper stable coin right now

Omg, please go. You literally don't know anything about anything

they are deluded, most of them didn't even know about this shitcoin during the ico, they got excited after they believed in the
>hurr durr goys the amount of tokenized assets = market cap hurr lol durr
meme, bought overpriced bags and are C O P I N G now everyday.
I actually knew about it months ago, sold almost at ATH and I'm watching now this piece of shit bleeding as predicted

What exactly would I have to know?
The main selling point of that jihad shit is that one day (in 2020) there will be a jUSD, which people will want to use. Well, that plan is now officially over.
I won't even bother with the retarded JNT coin scheme pump and dump, it doesn't even matter anymore.

Will someone PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN WHAT THE POINT OF SHILLING A STABLECOIN IS?

Not much, but at least we now have a stablecoin that isn't an obvious scam (Tether) or maybe-scam promoted through scammy means (JNT).

I hope you realize that if Tether crashes so does all crypto. So having a decent stablecoin is good. I don't really care if it's TUSD or something else.

JNT aint the stable coin, son, its the reserve coin

So the market cap of JNT will at the very least equal the total value of all assets tokenized by jibrel

If they tokenize 100M, we already very good

If they tokenize 1B, we moon

Above that, we outer space baby

if you think they sheikh will tokenize 10%+ of his total funds on an experimental crypto project, you are fucking deluded.
I hold these as well, but lets be real, if the sheikh even tokenizes a total of $5-10m it will still be a lot of money and a decent % increase of mcap.

>$5-10m
>increase of mcap
You are the fucking deluded guy here.

5-10m will lead into the shittiest bloodbath you have ever seen.

It wont all be the sheiks money

I.N.S.T.I.T.U.T.I.O.N.A.L. $$$

>tfw Veeky Forums is slow as fuck
>see these threads
>same people every time

fuck me I didn't know the bear market would be this hellish, I need something to distract me for the next 2 years