Veeky Forums attire

How are you supposed to dress once you've made it? I asked my mom what successful investors should wear and she said "business casual" this is what I useally wear, with flipflops and gold rayban aviators. Does this style come across as a person that's "made it" what does biz useally wear?.

Show your face

Also my mustache is a work in progress

rick owens raf simons usually what im dressed in

op you need to start lifitng and youll look a lot better in those clothes

Looks like something jason genova would wear. Absolute piss

wtf, reviewbrah would look great with a stache

Op you need some mass.

You look like a fag chick from Thailand

I quit wearing underwear.

>I asked my mom

kys

I don't care about lifting i haven't lifted in around 5 years now, I'm actually semi fit already I just wear baggy fitting clothing because it's more comfy. I.Q, face, money, and height are 20x more important than muscles will ever be. Here's another pic of what I also wear.

Read Veeky Forums sticky srs

Basically choose whatever you want but keep it simple as in no weird logos or tacky fucking designs, make sure it fits, you like it and feel confident while wearing it and that the colours match. What youre wearing is fine but make it tighter fitting to display conidence. Im fit now but when i was skinny i would still wear fitting clothes confidently and get laid ez.

For example i live in a cold climate and im a college runner so i wear lululemon+adidas shit cuz it accentuates my physique, is comfortable and displays my personality because i run as transportation. Thats just me you gotta figure out your clothing needs and fantasies and realize them in a practical and aesthetic combination based on your climate. Always have a way to correct your temperature with clothe to mitigate sweat throughout day.

Obey all style rules and minimal fashion stuff. Make tour look timeless so you dont have to keep goyimg more clothes.

autism

Have the shirt fitted and shorts to above knees to look more chad+confident

I hope that's actually you, bud

Once youve made it, you can wear whatever you want instead of monkey suits.

> I.Q, face, money, and height are 20x more important than muscles will ever be.
Thanks OP I needed that. My long, throbbing IQ makes me feel good about myself.

You wear for purpose, with the default being comfortable wear, that fully covers shoulders and legs.

Don't wear camo cargo pants to a business meeting because you don't need those functions. Don't wear shorts on a motorcycle trip. Don't wear a suit to a bar.
Check your fucking autism.

Another shot of me from 2016

Unironically get asked if i'm a time traveler

>will my sunglasses make people think i'm rich

tell me how to be successful and mentally functional just like you please

You look good, have you considered going into media?

I wanted to get into radio but my crippling depression was a wall to that goal

How much for a fuck and a suck?

Look up "American Fashion" and wear the opposite of that and you will be good.

>wear the opposite

unironically this my dude
you already made it, that means your job now is to keep it that way
fuck what people think

Whats the point of IQ, looks, even girls etc if your body is shit? You will be garbage in bed and have mediocre energy for sex.

Fact of the matter is I would rather but fit and muscular with a high IQ that doesn't go away than be rich and narrow minded. When you are in good shape you just enjoy life more.