Tfw you make your first 100k

>tfw you make your first 100k

>first 100k

how new are you

I just came here

90% of biz is under 10k

median net wealth of a murican adult is 44k, including net wealth of housing and financial assets etc.

in western europe that number is typically 50-120k. in japan and singapore 130k.

for millenals people under 34 in america median wealth is 10k

100k is good amount at point it gets much easier as your dividends etc. start to actually matter

120k in Dec now 20k.. hodl is a meme

because 90%of biz is in LINK

I've been selling every single peak on my shitcoins and it's basically like trying to swim up a waterfall. I'm still down 20% even with trading every single day in profits. This market is fucked.

DELET

If you Hodl'ed you wouldn't have lost that much

link for that data?

>everything down 10%
>link up 5%

Moon time is here

nothing wont happen
(like allways)

stock cuck here

made my first $100k in december. feels amazing but I'm not stopping till $2.5M. at $115k now. No breaks.

>tfw made my first 100k in Dec, then another 100k a week later, and now I've lost it all and have less than 70k

>being this delusional

See you making my burger next year

>44k net wealth
The fuck, I thought that was median income.

Started with 20k in September
All the way to $250k January.

Down to $130k

Still in big profit but also feel really dumb for not taking profits off the table.

How???

pls educate this poorboi

median net worth is likely negative in the US, the vast majority of poeple middle class or lower have significant credit card debt or stupid loans like car loans etc

I'm shocked.

student loans as well. if your a 18-24 nerd here on Veeky Forums but dont have any debt, your well above average, just remember that. keep on any investing your doing stay diversified and you will make it long term

Diversify my nibba

21 here, no debt with 100k.

All i've got my money in is basic daily interest accounts.

I'm just looking for advice on taking a bigger step.

its almost impossible for you to not retire by 50 then, 100k even in a basic ETF over the course of 30 years is well into 7 figures without ever saving another dime