Tonight! Strap in Bois

It's happening right now. Link is mooning thank god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4
youtube.com/watch?v=V4gDfl90GC0
warosu.org/biz/thread/S8098631#p8101111
warosu.org/biz/thread/S8134786#p8138708
youtube.com/watch?v=R8ubTe3wy1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i can feel it too

Litteraly everything is tanking. I feel lucky i'm 100% in Link, it could have been worse.

Can someone make a brainlet version of this meme?

it's not a meme it's happening at the moment. Stay poor user

MOON BABY

MAKE SURE YOUR MIND AND BODY IS CLEAR OF ANY NEGATIVE ENERGY AND REPEAT AFTER ME

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

VISUALIZE

VISUALIZE 1000

WE CAN ONLY DO THIS TOGETHER

except, it isn't. Stop shitposting.

It actually is mongoloid

Basically this

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

Nice moon mission to half a dollar fag

on a day like this? ill take it.

Show me another coin like LINK that keeps delivering day by day.
Ill wait.

I had a dream that link went to 1 eoy then dropped to a penny.

I’m so happy I don’t own this anymore desu, I really am.

Markets
o Securities smart contracts such as bonds, interest rate derivatives, and many others will require access to APIs reporting market prices and market reference data, e.g. interest rates
o Insurance smart contracts will need data feeds about IoT data related to the insurable event in question, e.g.: was the warehouse’s magnetic door locked at the time of breach, was the company’s firewall online, or did the flight you had insurance for arrive on time.
o Trade finance smart contracts will need GPS data about shipments, data from supply chain ERP systems, and customs data about the goods being shipped in order to confirm fulfillment of contractual obligations.
o Prediction Markets by creating appropriate financial stakes and assuming economically rational players with limited financial incentives for cheating, such oracles provide a high assurance of correct crowd-sourced answers

>Blockchain smart contracts are useless, because they can be disputed in courts all the same
No, contracts are disputed in courts because they HAVE to be, because contracting parties, like insurance companies, can try find loopholes or outright not honor their end of the agreement.
The whole point of smart-contracts is to make agreements immutable, data-driven, objective, and reducing the need for legal and administrative costs; hopefully democratizing access and distribution of resources, and reducing corruption, and increasing market efficiency and economic growth as a result

Smart contract
Digital agreement made tamper proof by being run on a decentralized infrastructure
- Smart contracts are poised to revolutionize many industries by replacing the need for both traditional legal agreements and centrally automated digital agreements.
o Smart contracts are applications that execute on decentralized infrastructure, such as a blockchain. They are tamperproof, in the sense that no party (even their creator) can alter their code or interfere with their execution.
o Self-verifying and self-executing (tamperproof), better vehicle for realizing and administering digital agreements
- Smart contracts need data from the real world i.e. connectivity to the outside world
o SC applications rely on data about the real world that comes from key resources, specifically data feeds and API’s, that are external to the blockchain
- Making smart contracts externally aware, meaning capable of interacting with off-chain resources, is necessary if they are going to replace the digital agreements in use today

ChainLink
- ChainLink aiming to be the de facto Oracle service for Ethereum, Bitcoin, Hyperledger, NEO and other smart contract platforms. As well as being the middleware for trustless transactions with other in house blockchains/public blockchains. ChainLink will establish a network of node operators which if they can become the first mover in the space, this will be a massive advantage.

some good notes for you

youtube.com/watch?v=V4gDfl90GC0

Smoking crack

I’m strapping into my helium mask

Why? and what do you own now? this is gonna be big man.

I'm not bullshitting guys i GUARAN-FUCK-TEE You shit has just started look at the chart , bullshit divergence has just appeared + Cup and handle+ very resilient during this bloodbath.

YOU'RE A MANIAC

I really hope bitcoin shits the bed all over the place and ripple becomes number one. And then chainlink ends up getting a bunch of partnered contracts with biig named corporations and it flies to $10 a coin and so does ripple. 10 10 baby that's all I need. Then from there I'll be worth a couple mil baby boo

It will go sideways for the next week
[spoiler]check em[/spoiler]

No man. Screencap this I'm dead serious i just went all in 5k linkies. EOY 100$/Linky

Checks out

>all in 5k linkies.
Best of luck poorfag.

I see you took notes from one of my posts here:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S8098631#p8101111
Those arguments in that thread should really be dissected and tested further.

Take note, I was in an autistic hotheaded moment, responding to shitposts and posting life a fag, so it's not exactly water-tight copypasta like you posted
that's gone through lot of dissecting and reposting.

Poorfag now, but in few month i'm gonna make it.

keks out to me

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

he is a maniac hahaha

I fucking love this 4D pasta.

You're all MANIAC'S! Man this meme is getting out of hand

I haven't seen this addition before

We have gone deeper, user.
Get with it.

>you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit
It's a new pasta in the pastachainlink
the rate of new pasta added to the chain is growing at an alarming rate
>You're all MANIAC'S! Man this meme is getting out of hand
>I haven't seen this addition before
And chances are this is also new pasta and I fell for it

Let's add "I haven't seen this addition before" and go full 5D pasta.
^
Unironically emailing the complete séquence to myself so that I can post it in every LINK thread I can find even if I am at work, on the commute or at home, taking a shit.

Let's go deeper and make all these fucking newfags and redditors think that LINK threads are made by bots so that they will sell right into our hands.

gotta say these 'happening tonight' threads are cringe and I'm a linky

It'll go sideways if you rotate your head 90 degrees to the left.

you haven't gone deep enough yet user:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S8134786#p8138708

>he thinks it's the same people posting it every time

>actually not recognising pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=R8ubTe3wy1U

You know that you are replying to pasta, right?

+1% in 24 hours... HOLY FUCKING SHIT OMG, MOON MISSION AHOY

No

>also not recognizing pasta

I find them calming

yeah 1% while BTC sinking and 99% of alts bleeding -10-20%.

is this a new pasta too? where does it end??

You know on every other board shitposting like this would be blocked, but not Veeky Forums

Im pretty certain this is a containment board now

It never ends

Shit user Im in XRP and LINK too. However my moon mission is ICX if it ever takes off.

AMB

yeah 1% while BTC sinking and 99% of alts bleeding -10-20%.

Can't tell if pasta. This pastaception is getting to me

I'm not falling for this pasta, nice try

shit is it today huh?

yes it has just started tonight.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MANIAC DETECTED

Link = $1 in next 24 hours

>is that a low-rez pic of me?

>maybe this one or another like it?