Strap in boys- BULLISH DIVERGENCE LINK

We did it guys! this is it. the signal to BUY has just appeared bullish divergence look at the chart + cup and handle. it's a no brainer. buy now or stay poor user.

please Sir, I'm not done accumulating, delet this Sir

No enough is enough! Now it is time to blow up.
I said so. NON NEGOTIABLE.

Checked

stop posting ladyboy pics on my thread.

i love how people said that the cup and handle will happen since months now

cause a cup and handle pattern takes month you fucking ranjeet

cup and handle is nothing without a trigger. clearly a divergence is obvious. IT DOES NOT HAPPEN BY CHANCE. I have experience with trading and i know what i'm talking about.

i know you dingus but the handle is broken

lol that's bearish divergence, not bullish
t. 11k link holder

DELETE THIS THREAD NOW

it's a hidden bullish divergence not standard

You can’t do TA on alts you fucking retards, their movement is dictated by whatever Bitcoin does, and Bitcoin’s movement is currently dictated by how many of it are dumped by some Mt God faggot jerking off in his room. FUCK BITCOIN AND FUCK BIZ.

Screecap this. anyway bitcoin won't break the 9300$ resistance, tomorrow the bull will resume.

op posted bearish divergence thinking it was bullish

op fudded his own coin

op is a typical linkie

thats not bullish at all you big lummox

dude if you know any TA. that's a hidden divergence not standard. now go do your homework faggot.

but what does that even mean?

I'm a FOREX trader i know what i'm talking about. here's proof last year EUR/USD march hidden divergence, it shoot up since then

you guys are all gonna cry the next coming weeks for not buying. i did my job now stay poor.

are you still in forex user?
what's your opinion on usd value in the next year or so?

I hope you are right.. I' m all in

ECB gonna raise interest rates, and trump will fuck US further. I'm very bullish probably it will be sitting around 1.35

there was actual divergence in the chart before the bull move up.

Draghi said today that they will not be raising interest rates at this time.

AAAAAAAA IT'S CRASHING AGAIN

However, there is actual divergence in the OP chart at the lows, so it may play out, but I'm not sure about this hidden divergence claim.

I'm going to sell a third of my stack if it hits my buy-in before sxsw.
Which it wont.
Link is borked.

they will raise them once inflation goes up. probably by end of the year.

Cup and handle=absolute fucking Brainlets

if you don't know how a hidden divergence looks like , check in google

Its a cup to hold their deteriorating brain cells

If you're wrong I'm going to bring up this screencap every week.

Can you explain wat this hidden divergence is a bit more? What are we looking at here?

>Hidden divergence occurs when the oscillator makes a higher high of lower low while the price action does not. This often tends to occur during consolidation or corrections within an existing trend and usually indicates that there is still strength in the prevailing trend and that the trend will resume. In other words, hidden divergence is akin to a continuation pattern. As with regular divergence, hidden divergence can be bullish or bearish.

>Bullish Hidden Divergence occurs during a correction in an uptrend when the oscillator makes a higher high while the price action does not as it is in a correction or consolidation phase. This indicates that there is still strength in the uptrend and that the correction is merely profit taking rather than the emergence of strong selling and is thus unlikely to be last long. Thus, the uptrend can be expect to resume.

I still don't know what we're supposed to see on the link chart meme lines...

hidden divergence is when the chart is making higher lows, and the RSI is making lower lows

God I hope you're right. Just moved all my ETH to LINK.

SINGULARITY BOOOYS

isn't that the opposite to what this says. "the oscillator makes a higher high" doesnt this mean RSI? "and the price action does not". Confused
Is this literally just patterns/tea leaves or does it have anything behind it? Like I understand cup and handle is about weak hands/long term investors but what does this one mean?

Every time you post "We did it!" Kobayashi dumps 10k more coins.

Zig-zag ABC correction, due for a final fifth subwave on the BC segment

I just started accumulating and fucking coinbase takes 7 days. Please drop a bit longer thanks. I've only got 198.

whats the quickest way to get money into a legit US exchange?

Are you me? lol

Good question. I don't know because I'm new and didn't listen to Veeky Forums about BTC when I held 30 and thought they were worthless, so now I'm finally learning it all.