I nominate grapeleaves

those look kinda good desu

they're very good. filled with rice.

pic related

it's disgusting but there's something very comforting and satisfying about them

>yfw grape leaves a meme
>yfw rolls made from cabbage are infinitely better

this nigga knows what's up

Most canned fish/oysters look godawful, but taste wonderful.

Curry. It looks like poop but doesn't taste like poop.

Designated shitting streets.

Amazing it truly is, especially with sour cream mmmmm

I had some smoked kippers with some buttered multi grain bread for dinner. Was pretty great desu

They don't look appealing but man they're tasty

Every Mexican dish accompanied with rice and beans.

Morel mushrooms.

Grape leaves don't look bad at all. What the fuck is your problem?

Why not both?

How can you think morels look awful? They are beautiful.

why eat grape leaves at all if it means less cabbage rolls?

See I think these look good but taste bad.

The weed man has arrived kiddies.

they look like something you sneeze out after nasal surgery

My Bulgarian grandma used to make those. Ah sweet childhood memories

The more you learn about them the more you begin to appreciate them. Either way, they are beautiful aesthetically. Just because your high school biology limited you to plants and animals doesn't mean they are disgusting or odd.

I never had this, I'm just another westerner talking out of his ass, but every time I watch stuff involving balut people are only grossed out before they eat it. Once it's in their mouth and swallowed they usually feel a lot better about it. Apparently there is no crunch even though you're eating the fetus.

pic related

lel

I tried making these shits with backyard grape leaves and precooked rice. They turned out not so great, but then again I just winged them. I bet they'd be decent if I had tender grape leaves instead of chewy ass old leaves and made proper filling.

You can always be a pussy and eat it at night when you can't see the chick

Recently discovered Trader Joe's has lowkey delicious dolmas and they come in cans of ten each. $2

SPAM looks fucking nasty but it's surprisingly pretty tasty.

Grapeleaves are the opposite for me, I think they look delicious but I never liked them any time I tried them (just too salty/sour, which is strange since I like sour foods).

Anyway, Indian and Mexican food often looks terrible but taste delicious.

did you do that on purpose?

Maybe if you actually finished high school, you'd be able to type a coherent sentence.

you are now an honorary slav

A-a-aunty Nicky.

Never had a good canned oyster, but totally agree on the fish

More of a Smaller sardine guy but the Bar Harbor herring are awesome

kek

There was nothing incorrect in that post's english.

t. High school grammar teacher.

Niggerdicks
They look like the last thing you would want to eat but grilled with a side of fries they are delicious
Pic semi related, those are niggerdicks but irl they look way worse

Any Caribbean stew

They actually look like intestinal lining

Flavor-wise I like raw oysters but god damn texturaly it feels like eating a big booger.

What
Is this real

English is spelled with a capital e.
Retard.

>I tried making these shits with backyard grape leaves and precooked rice. They turned out not so great, but then again I just winged them. I bet they'd be decent if I had tender grape leaves instead of chewy ass old leaves and made proper filling.
The leaves are brined first. You could have cooked your own first.

The reason I like dolmades so much is they remind me of something in my Southern heritage. Boiled GREEN peanuts. Nearly all of the peanuts sold premade as boiled peanuts uses mature raw peanuts that are boiled in salted water that has cajun seasoning, kind of tough, and horribly overseasoned, you're just drinking cajun flavor and can't even taste the peanuts.
Doing it the old fashioned way which is far more expensive, uses fresh from the ground very perishable green immature peanuts which have a short season and mold over if not used within a week. Green peanuts have a gooey nutmeat inside the shell that is not just the peanut but this cushy thick lining. The salted water permeates into the shell lining and the peanut both, and reminds me greatly of the flavor of grape leaves when you munch on a cold batch from your fridge that took hours to make. Nothing better with an ice cold beer.

botifarra negra

bigos

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

They've always looked somewhat like cockroaches to me

R E K D

are you samefagging or are you really that easily amused?

Is this meant to be a sex joke?

best type of rice

would never eat that
how does it taste?

similar to an abortion but more salty

Gotta be smoked haddock. Had some today for dinner and it's as good as ever.

Yeah, the tears make the whole thing taste salty

I've found a wild range on how these things taste and feel, from the smoothest sweetest thing you've ever eaten, to what i could only describe as fibers covered in dried glue

They look like the egg casings from a cockroach

But that looks delicious

>mfw currywurst+poutine
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

When i make poutine i cant get the cheese curds mapleniggers use so i just use tasty cheese instead

Most Mexican food.

>lowkey
I HATE this word

It hates you too xD

My mom's a pretty shitty cook, but she makes some dank dolmathes. Since we're Armenian, she stuffs the leaves with beef (with just a little bit of rice and some greensspices) and also serves them alongside cabbage wraps too.

Then we top it off with sour cream mixed with garlic and it's fucking delightful. We also make stuffed zucchinis, tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, etc. with the same filling and it's all mouthwatering.

Pic related is not mine but it's basically what it looks like.

The only proper way to eat spam is to impale the whole block on your knife and eat it while driving down the road.

fuck man, I haven't had spam in like two years.
I just drove to Kroger's to get a can.

this x 10000000
chilaquiles are the best but youre missing the egg over it hommie let me help u out

That's mac-n-cheese.

Dolmas are top tier.
I used to make them in big batches all the time, until I moved to an area that has a lot of Mediterranean shops, so I just buy them there instead. They're not hard to make, just fucking time consuming.

Pig Feet.

I love them. I mean they're terrible for you because it's basically fat on bone and they sound and look gross. Also you can't use a napkin because it's so sticky. You have to eat them with a wet rag. But they're SOOOOO good.

Why you do

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>Looks awful
>Texture slimy and disgusting
>Flavor with some cocktail sauce or horseradish 10/10

we also have this too,we called it gemista=stuffed.Never thought other countries have them too lol

Chicken feet.
Had some when I was in SK and they're unappetizing to look they taste just like buffalo wings. With more joints.

Are you actually Armenian or diaspora? If diaspora, where are you guys from originally? Yis Parshkhay em btw.
Those things are actually amazing, can confirm. But if your mum is a shitty cook is she really Armenian? Is she bad even compared to Americans?

>there's something really comforting and satisfying about never having to try another food after the age of 5

>just like buffalo wings. With more joints.
And less meat. But still very tasty.

grape leaves are GOAT, they are literally the only reason why i go to greek places

>you have to eat them with a wet rag

How appetizing.

me too, i love them but my wife cant stand the sight, i have to eat them on special occasion in secret

fuck now i am so hungry goddamnit.

>closeup-vagina.jpg

Oysters Pappadeaux are a fucking godsend

Getting this at a holiday inn in the morning during winter is the comfiest shit ever

What? They look nothing like turks

So a Catholic Abortion?

OH shit other Armenians, waddup dudes. Im Parskyhye too. Not who you were replying too

my mom makes dolmas all the time. Shit is bom and delicious. I've personally have been making curries lately, been experimenting with different pastes

here's a lamb curry with butternut squash added. Was good desu

Parev, Akhper!
The curry looks really good actually. Did you try to make Persian rice as a side?
And how did you make the sauce? You use a paste? I personally avoid pre-made shit and make curry bases myself.

do you eat the whole thing?