I'm getting Antshares vibes

I'm getting Antshares vibes

Other urls found in this thread:

info.ont.io/team/en
info.binance.com/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek. this is more ethereum user...

Confido vibes here

why is this coin mooning in a fucking bear market and was only an airdrop?

It was just put on the market, People sold off all there coins that were given away and now it is correcting. Basically only direction is up it would seem.

what you rate would be top, seems this is only wave 1...?

Because people dont give a fuck about market trends and want to make money. People know anything under 5$ for ontology is a good deal. Hence they will keep buying it. ONT will be 100$ + EOY

fuck me should I really get in on it? I'm really not in a mood for holding bags...

Losing lots of money vibes here

Something shady, I would stay away. An user said yesterday that he received 1000 ONT for free because he just signed up for the KYC (and probably did some bounty activity) and it netted him 5k.

I know nothing about this coin/token, but from a distance the current activity looks really dubious, especially in this market.

ONT has a one billion total supply. You're saying it will have a $100B marketcap (based on total -max- supply) EOY. C'mon, man

People are dumb.

info.ont.io/team/en

whole of china is on their team...?

Yes, there was no ICO, only distribution to NEO Council to give out and subscribers of the ONT newsletter. I had subscribed to their newsletter because I wanted to buy if it was an ICO but they announced this airdrop instead. Sitting comfy on 1000 ONT right now

dont miss the passive income user...

this will generate ong like neo gas when their mainnet is up. this is the regulated version of neo for governments.

Getting some serious antshares vibes from this one...

Am I going to get more or something? This is a fucking joke.

Only in fucking america

passive income, more airdrops on the airdrops ?

you didn't do pajeet work shilling it

Just join the fucking telegram group and use their mainnet when it launches

I didn't ask you to evaluate my claim for its accuracy gook, just buy the fucking coin

ching chong wang dhang zhong chao

I sold my 1000 free tokens at $1.45 because I thought it would dump. I want to die.

You made 1.45k from something that will probably be worth cents soon. Don't focus on how much you could have profited from this, and just be happy for the damn gift.

ICX 2.0
Buy if you want bags.

ICX is still up around 3,000% from its listing price, even after coming down over 75% from its ATH.

>women investing

BTC pair just got listed should I all in?

Thank you for the clarity. I suppose I should be happy, but I just can't get over the fact that if I had just waited until now, I could've gotten that new laptop I always wanted and had some spare money in my pocket. Shit really sucks.

I just can't get a break anymore. I lost EVERYTHING with ICX, went from 30k to 13k, and now I fucked up this ONT reward.

It hurts man. This really sucks.

Go all in on ONT then, what are you waiting for?

Or you would have sold for 1200$. Who knows. You took profit and it was the smart choice to do in your position. When ont was trading for 0.00014 btc, it was a gamble. It still fucking is. I would never buy at this range. Why ?

- I wanted to arbitrage the price difference between Binance & Gate.io but got fucked because the fucking neo blockchain is down. Meaning people who wants to sell can't because their coins can't reach the exchange.

- Ont is coming to Huobi, which will, I'm 90% confident, make the price go way lower.

But then again, I might be totally wrong. But I really don't see how it can hold 3$ as of today. Let's see in 1 week where we are at.

The total supply isn't in play it would seem .2 were generated for every NEO I think CMC is wrong. Also this actually has a very well done white paper and support of NEO council

It's a token that has a billion supply and that everyone got for free. There's no reason whatsoever for it to reach the top 15 and even having a short trip in the top 10 the day it's released.

I don't know if it's an exit scam or something else that's coming, some people will get really rich, and others truly fucked. It simply doesn't make any sense that this token would be worth that much right now.

Marketcap, genius. They raised like 30 million, ofc it would moon 3k%. ONT is now at 1.5 billion.

thanks for clarification. Bought 100k

>Marketcap
Nice meme

Billion total supply, and currently at $3.07 per token, so 3.07 billion dollar market cap.

Godspeed user.

market cap isn't calculated using total supply

Well, I'm not finding any information about the circulating supply, so it still gives a good estimate. If not everything is in circulation now, it will be sooner or later.

its 450m you absolute retard

I was at the ONT reveal in Manhattan. Sitting comfy on my stash. Whether or not total supply is in play right now, it will be eventually, and I'm not itching to buy in at over 20% of NEO

>I'm getting x vibes

540 oops

You're still getting fucked if you're buying this. I'm leaving now, I'll be back for the pink wojaks.

no kidding, I'm not buying any, waiting for this to go down 80%

so do everything oppisite what biz says right?

buying 1k

info.binance.com/en
Mcap is way above more legitimate projects, 1.5bn is way too high coming out the gates. gonna wait for a dip below $1

It will have some sizable fluctuations through the weekend, then bleed out to at least $.50 over the next weeks.

Doubled my investment I put in to this at 10 am I fucking love ONT this is an easy swing trade now buy at 2.50 sell at 2.95 repeat

NEO network is down. People can't get their airdrop tokens to the exchanges to sell. When it goes back up, and Houbi starts trading, ONT is going to have a rank, steaming, Montezuma's revenge dump that's going to burn on the way out. At least down to $.50

When is it being added to Huobi?

Tomorrow

People in the ONT telegram are saying they've been waiting up to 7 hours to deposit to Binance and it still hasn't gone through.

Time?

Ontology is a very good coin with a bright future and deserves to be $5... just not for another few months.. is over priced atm

Crazy overpriced right now. 1 billion supply and over $3? If you aren't selling high, you're out of your mind. This will pump then dump.

7 hours

ONT telegram is estimating that there is only 20 million tradeable tokens right now due to network and deposit issues. 500 million are coming

there was no ICO, just free coins.
their mainnet is Q2 of 2018.

so some coin was given to you for free who has a mainnet not 3 months away and is brand new?

neo and all of those NEP5 tokens are really good at hype. but thats it.

if didnt dump your bags and take your free money I suggest you do so soon because this thing is going to drop like a rock and then they're probably going to exit scam.

dont believe the hype

It's being developed by onchain you idiot. They can't exit scam as they would have to pull out of all their other projects. Price will drop but this isn't some shit coin unrealistic project. Onchain have big plans for ontology. Do your research you fucking brainlet