Ammunition is the best investment

>Debate me.

Historically, price just keeps increasing. Real world use. Will always be in demand. Best investment. Better than precious metals, stocks, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbelts.com/blog/ammo-shelf-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She fucking won.

Its harder to collect in civilized countries

Does ammo degrade over time?

Fuck gold. Invest in brass, lead, and steel.

it can last for decades, probably longer.

Nope
Only interesting if all hell breaks loose
And who wants to live then anyway

if not stored properly

Actually, it is getting cheaper every year

thanks just fought 100k
kys faggot

Yes, but if stored properly it will last a very long time.

yeah thats not hard to store or anything. fucking kek

>Sell someone a bullet
>They shoot you and take the rest of your bullets
Wow

are reddit fags really this cringey or trolling?

source

>implying someone selling ammunition isn't armed to the fucking teeth
You must be retarded or an aussie fag.

Ammo degrades over time.

gunbelts.com/blog/ammo-shelf-life/

You might as well be buying canned food.

How do you sell?

Fallout New Vegas

>Buy ammo
>Shit hits the fan
>Tell somebody you have ammo
>They kill you
>It's their ammo now
Good plan, OP

Sure if all hell break loose it can even be the new dollar and everything traded for bullets.

But do you really wanna live in a world where bullets is the country currency?

Imagine selling a bullet and being killed with it.

how do ppl sell drugs?

If all hell breaks lose im going to take over a caribbean island. My Veeky Forums bros that stocked up on ammo can join me, itll be a fucking party.

I think alcohol is a good bet too

>using ammo as currency
Every take a shot of whiskey? It's called a "shot" because in the old American west the cowboys would buy that amount of whiskey with one .45 cartridge.

user, what are guns and ammo made out of?

>Armed teeth will stop someone else from shooting you
How that going for your schools

Genuine question: Does ammunition go bad over time if kept in a cool, relatively dry space? Like talking 10+ years. I wanna know if I can just stock up a cabin in the woods and forget about it or if I should just plan on trucking everything with me when the flag goes up and I bug out.

Bong here, never purchased bullets in my life. I've just googled a box of 1000 9mm rounds and it's $200.

So are you saying you store hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammunition in your house...?

A good water source or land is more valuable than anything else, including ammo.

Schools are gun-free zones. Really makes you think...

Metallic cartridges will last around 100 years give or take a few percent of them having hangfires if kept dry and cool.

Will last indefinitely if kept air tight.

Why not? I've got over 15k rounds under my bed.

So that's about $3k of something to make a house fire a little more interesting a foot and a half below your body - nice.

If you are planning long term storage, worth investing in vacuum packing them. They last basically indefinitely that way.

As an investment though, terrible idea because as long as shit doesn't hit the fan, you won't be able to liquidise them very quickly if you do end up needing money. You would probably get into trouble with the law flogging 100k rounds.

Ammo is basically inert. In a fire it'll make a lot of racket but won't even penetrate drywall, and most of it is in cans anyway. There's a neat video on YouTube for EMTs where they simulate a fire in an ammo shop and some other scenarios to show that it's not dangerous.

And that was a very lawless and dangerous place. If you were rich you better hire your own body guards cause no one gonna protect you when 5 arm men come to get your shit

the good 'ol days

If Hillary won, she would've been the best gun salesman in American history.

Bonus is if it doesn't work out, you can kys easily

It only cost $3k to buy 15,000 rounds of ammunition? Jesus Christ

I'm sure without the compression of the chamber of a pistol and the rifling of a barrel a bullet is not going to do the same thing as if it's set off by a fire.

But 15000 rounds of it under my bed would still make me feel jumpy.

Good if you live in some 3rd world warzone I guess

why would you need 15,000 bullets if 'shit hit the fan'
in reality, if you ever got into a gun fight, wouldn't you either die or kill the other guy within, lets say 20 bullets?

whats the best way to shop for bullets?

Bulk, there’s some websites with great deals.

like?

"Full buy"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NhqW4zZ5QA

nice logic noguns nancyboy

If you buy .22 caliber (sorta wimpy but hey) you can get 85,000 rounds for 3K. You feel comfortable knowing you have 1,000,000 rounds at home

That’s actually a damn good point. Too bad I enjoy BUSTIN SOME CAPS!!

kys

.22 is gopher shooting calibre and not much more. Armageddon happens and .22 won't do much. I'm looking at getting a russian sks in the near future.

no bro it's Gamebryo

ammoseek.com fren

I can't stop shooting them, user.

Yes. I love the fact that Europeans can't do this.
>want 3000 rounds for the AK?
>click a few buttons
>3 days later an extremely pissed FedEx guy shows up with a package at the door
You will never know that feel.

shelf life?

kek

Basically forever. I've shot Turkish ammo from 1942 and it's still as accurate as any of the modern stuff.

>zero(0)proof of historical price going up

>Historically, price just keeps increasing. Real world use. Will always be in demand. Best investment. Better than precious metals, stocks, etc.
So what about people who bought a few years ago when prices were 2-3x higher than now?

sgammo is a good one.

sgammo is amazing

kek