Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HDM3eYp4KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We had some good times, didn't we?

How do I short your friends ?

>lone clap cascading into thunderous applause

goodnight user

How do I short my sex life?

By friends do you mean people telling you to kill yourself on biz?

It's pretty sad that I just gave up on crypto today. After so many years.

S

I guess I also missed that moon mission.

any more apus with cats? reminds me of my autistic infancy

What was the name of your friend user? :)

Why would you short at zero? It's impossible to make money

You stole this from reddit.

This board is fukin shit

his name is (You)

Aww

Reddit didn't make this either dumb ass it's a trope that's been around for decades

warms my heart, thanks fren

To be quite honest the memes were worth my initial investment.
Thank you all faggots, hope we make it doing something else I know we will,

That's beautiful, user. Beautiful and true.

>“... and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.”

We have one more fight left in us user

Yeah. It's not about the thousands of dollars I lost, it's about being with friends and making memories. Thanks Veeky Forums. I may be financially ruined but I'l always remember you guys.

Well, goodbye!

GET OUT OF MY TELEGRAM GROUP PLEB
I KNOW ITS YOU

nah

You know user, I don't really desire money, fame or recognition despite what I claim everyday on this board. At the end of the day I simply want to love and be loved

faggot

Don't we all?

how i get my cat to sleep like that with me

but I only got here last month

It's ok user, it's better if you don't understand. I'd rather live a happy life as a retard than the sad life I live right now.

Congratulations you're part of the horde shitting it up

this isn't r9k

meh, probably not really user. Go read "Flowers for Algernon". Great book exactly about that.

Veeky Forums is just like The Goonies

The true treasure was with us all along ;)

I just found four Chan today, what’s going on guys been hearing a lot about link. Is it a buy or sell at this point? Thanks sorry for the hijack

I love you. The fact that you're still here means you guys really aren't normie faggots. They all left. Anyone who is still holding and still posting here is actually going to make it this time around.

3 more years guys, we just need to wagekek THREE MORE YEARS and accumulate and we'll make it

i can not take it three more years. if the market doesnt fix till may i can kill myself

nice trips
now go away and never come back, faggot

comy af
youtube.com/watch?v=0HDM3eYp4KQ

Had the best times of my life on here over the last year and some. Now it feels like it's fading. I didn't make it like we dreamt about in the threads through the spring, summer and final December months. I'm still wagecucking. I'm not retired in a log cabin watching the world go by. I don't have a small fireplace to sit next to while I surf the web in the evenings. I still live with three flatmates in a cold lonely house. I'm not completely upset though, for a while there I almost thought I would make it, and I had a lot of fun dreaming.

Tonight will be my last on here, goodbye frens.

Nah man I haven’t tripped on a few years. Are you implying that I’m on drugs? I’m starting to realize this board is a bunch of lonely and greasy neckbeards hehe

hope your fuckin larpin

WARNING, OP IS TRYING TO BUTTER YOU UP SO THAT HE CAN DUMP HIS BAGS ON YOU, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD, AND ESPECIALLY DO NOT LOOK AT HIS PENIS, HE WILL RAPE YOU UNTIL THE ROOM STINKS.
That is all.

>I’m starting to realize this board is a bunch of lonely and greasy neckbeards hehe
Correct but with money

Stay strong like iron my friends. Research and accumulate, dont think shortterm, dont even think midterm, if we stay strong we will make it. It will take at least 3, maybe 5 or 6 years but our time will come