Is Snus Veeky Forums ?

if not, where could I go to talk snus with anons ?
/int/ ?
I tested different brands, but gustavus' white portion is my favourite so far, I wish I could test göteborgs' white rapé, but it's hard to come by in europe

Other urls found in this thread:

gp.se/nyheter/världen/larmet-snus-kan-leda-till-hjärtattack-1.3776877
news.cancerconnect.com/snus-increases-risk-of-pancreatic-cancer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tired of dip hurting my mouth
>try snus
>it's shitty camel mint
>so weak it might as well be 5 dollar trident gum
>buy 2 packs of general strong
>4 pouches make my fucking head spin
>can only get it at headshops

i need more snus in my life

Snus addicted Swed here, been addicted to it for 11years now.
What are you looking for in snus?
Göteborgs rapé has a very strong taste thst would make some puke, some hate it and some love it.
Which brands have you tried so far and is there a particular brand your wondering about?

Also
>Göteborgs Rapé hard to come by.
Which country are you referring to? Sense I've seen them in most countries I've been in.

Why strong? A newbie should NEVER go for strong anua of any kind... That would be like smoking an entire pack of cigarettes in one go (nicotine wise)

The snus I order the most of is either tre ankare or goteborgs rape. Used to love general onyx but can't get it in the US anymore for some reason.
I've been using pic related lately. Most of the flavors are nice and no brown tobacco juice on your gum line.

You should be brave and try "loose" instead of bags. The flavors are more genuine.
Tre ankare was my favourite for many years, shits dope. Onyx is a little meh imo, but then again it might be because the original is phenomenally good and I can't help to compare them.
Tried another supplier?
Haven't tried epox in ages, but I remember Lime and Melon were good. Not sure doh sense fruit flavored snus is always a hit or miss (hence why I don't use it)
Surprisingly snus with gingerbread or cinnamon tastes bloody awesome.

>be britbong
>oh hey this looks cool
>let's try to buy some, give it a shot and drop smoking since it's killing my sense of smell
>illegal in the EU
My only consolation is that brexit finalizes soon and I will no longer be held by their bullshit

I've tried loose a few times and after about 20min it turns into a soggy mess. I don't have an ice tool though

i'm in france, I order from topsnus
i tasted shit like skruf, thunder, then general (which I like, I have some lose classic, my first lose, this thing is a mess), odens (ok), hop(e) and glory (it was on sale, it's ok), some "whisky crafted" snus as well (which I don't like, very dry and the flavour is very weak)
kapten as well, cheap snus, it's good enough

buy them from (((snusline))), they have very little choice but expedition is free or buy them from topsnus (regular expedition is 8€)

and I should prob mention that I prefer white portions to classic ones

You sure? Have a friend that lives outside Birmingham that has been addicted as long as me. Never heard that he had any problem with the import.
Dry it a little, preferable with heat beneath it. I usually buy bulk and dry it that way.
Interesting most beginners usually prefer Skruf over the older brands.
I agree on Oden original (but love the Wintergreen edition), but you have to respect them for it's cheap price and quality. It's also one of the "independents" which makes it more impressive if you count the two factors I mentioned.
Whiskey snus is mostly bland indeed, it's better to make your own.

Skruf portion extra strong reporting in
>that first snus of the day

enjoy your addiction and mouth cancer

And with a cup of coffee you feel like god!

The cancer part have been proven false you cuck faggot.

is there a better feeling?

Nej there isn't. I take that feeling over any cunt any day.

Currently snusing a Conny Anderson Islay Whisky portion.
Delicious.

Gotesborgs is hard to come by in Europe? I live in the US and its one of my favorites too import. Too bad my tolerance is too high for it to be my standard flavor.

Int is also a fine board for snus threads.
Tfw need a caffeine pill and some snus to get out of bed daily. Skruf also has my favorite mint-flavored snus.

>snus
Enjoy your heart attacks
gp.se/nyheter/världen/larmet-snus-kan-leda-till-hjärtattack-1.3776877

I've tried Jakobsson's wintergreen, general, mocca lakrits (or something). Just got a container of this from BuySnus and it's the best shit out imo, the flavour is great.

>mini
Are you a grill?

Your not doing it right then ;). Just get some knox extra strong and some deathwish coffee and you wish you were dead!

news.cancerconnect.com/snus-increases-risk-of-pancreatic-cancer/

>unironically wanting to live
Why are you on this website?

Retarded tool news that retarded tool people like you both feed on. Kys
Don't hate, the mini varieties often have the same amount of nicotine and using bigger snus then needed will only result in unnecessary tear on the lip and gums.
This.

Homemade snus with homemade snus syringe.
I pay around 0.70$ per can

Why are you snusing knox though?

I save the cans, clean them and then fill them with my own "DiabloNegro"

yes, I like oden, they're fairly cheap and good, I was saying shit for thunder and skruf, I wasn't very clear sorry about that

it's very demanded, each time I want to order from topsnus it's sold out, and I don't know another site that has the diversity of topsnus

any tips on how to make an ice tool ? i'm trying to get into the whole lose snus stuff but it just turns to mud in my mouth, absolutely disgusting

Absolutely disgusting

t. Every female ever

are you implying I'm a newbie?

Well I fucked your mother good sir.

>caring what women thing

lol fag

Rape was my first experience with swedish snus.
I now hate sweden.

06 MASTER RACE WOOOO

Also the longer ypu "bake" loose snus. The faster it will disolve

Depends on brand and experience.

Ah, I get mine from buysnus, but I don't think they ship to anywhere in Europe. Weird how snus seems to be cheaper for me in the US than my EU friends.

Skruf los. Is like mud nomatter what you do with it

If you want something thats closer to clay you should go with röda läcket.
If you like it to drip you should go for general.
Skruf in my experience has been coarse and overperfumed.

Love all those. Also Grov. But i dont do lose anymore.

Why not just vape plastic liquid that can taste of anything?

Why use dip cased in tea bags and pretend it's better?

I get the appeal of nicotine but I'd rather fuck up my lungs a little than my gums

Why tho? Coz people cant see your lungs being fucked up? Im not judgeing ofc. I know my mouth will end up pretty bad. Wich is why I try to tske good care of it.

>Sweden
>addicted to being rapéd in the mouth

SWEDEN

YES

>Rarely to never smoke
>Try snus for first time
>Feel like complete shit and end up puking
I can imagine it's good value for nicotine if you're addicted to that shit though.

50% of people who try it throw up. And the others dont. I have a friend who said hed never do it after he throw up. But about 3 years later he uses it regurarly

Id vape around my friends who do and I enjoy nicotine. I bought a cape but sold it like two weeks later since I could see it becoming a habit. It's really nice but I could tell I couldnt breathe as well when I'd run.

I'm not a health nut either but dentistry work is very expensive and you have nerves in your jaw/mouth. Look up basic gum surgeries and you will realize how gruesome and work intensive they are.

Snus is marketed as a safer dip but why not just vape? (Is it because of the dude bro ape connotation that it brings?) I dunno, it'd be nice to have snus/puff on nicotine juice from time to time

Are you a Swed? If no then your automatically a snus newbie all the time always ;).
What kind of filth and lies is that? Where did you hear that? It's the opposite.
Skruf is awful, rather have General that have been laying in a puddle for a week.
This.
Röda lacket is underrated and Grov snus.
Never heard anyone using it nowadays
Well at least we have free healthcare to take care of our soar asses compared to you burgers.

Women always love the rapé

Everyone i hsve ever spoken to about it says so. And i can confirm it myself.
The harder you bake the gopier it becomes. I enjoy vapeing as well.... i just dont have one

Cheapest way to get snusyringe/icetools are syringes for small animals that you can get cheap from pharmacy's or your local vet. Then you cut of the top and your all set.
I usually adorn it with glue and heat shrink tubes so it doesn't look as hobo-ish.
And for me and everyone I've spoken to it's the opposite.
The harder you pack it the longer it stays solid. Hmm but it's true some finecut snus like ettan tend to be very moist.
Sorry I dry all snus (factory or homemade) so I glanced over it.

Ah ok. No deffenite answer ofcourse. But to me its like this. The less you pack it means that it will more easally form itself under the lip. Meaning it vil stay there longer per say. And when you pack it your lip will try to force it inn another form. Therby making it slife out.

I see now I wrote this verry fast. Not sure it made any sense

no. go back to 420chan, addicts

Any of you Yuros try any American dip?
Whats the difference between that and Snus?

Copenhagen Winter green master race.

Dip is fermented, snus is pasteurized.

I had a bag o dip once. Shit was dope. But only did it outside so I could spit. If I try it again ill prolly get a spit bucket of sort

Is Snus more potent? Im just trying to wrap my head around the pouches.

Anyone chew loose leaf? I just tried some Levi Garret and it was pretty good.

>some studies say yes
>some studies say no
>this means it's false, and not undetermined

Now whst I rhink about it. Im not sure it was dip?? Maybe it was chew. And more potent?? Shit idk. I allways thought that the thing you were addicted to was the more potent

L O L
O
L

Tell me that when your gums are fucked and all your teeth wobble around

Oh yea It was Redman I trid

Generally yes, snus has more nicotine than other smokeless tobacco. Just don't get the Camel or Marlboro snus, that stuff is really weak because it's made to supplement smoking instead of replacing it. I think skoal also makes/made it and it was decent, but more and more you're seeing more sweedish brands in stores here.

Well clocking in att around 11years and the dentist didn't see ANY problem with my teeth or gums so fuck you laddie

Also remember. 06 snus is best snus

06 ?

Longtime snususers: how is your mouth/gums/teeth? Any health problems?

Do you guys refrigerate your snus?

What's the longest an open tin can last you and still be good?

Tell me, do you faggots really not just buy refined nicotine solution and drip that under your tongue for maximum efficiency?

How could you be such plebians? I can get enough of that for two years worth of use for $20.

Loose snus will last one week maximum for me when opened, then it'll just dry up.
But i don't refrigerate it, i just keep it in my jacket.

Where from?

And tobacco tastes good mang

no man just gotta have good genetics bro fucking liberal pussies think this shits bad for you man cant wait for trump to win man those fucking nu males SJWs are gonna be the first to go snus is only for alphas man real top dog pimp man shit man you arent a pussy are you huh are you a fucking limp dicked liberal what are you talking about man snus doesnt give you health problems unless you're genetically a weak piece of a shit man and dont let any SJW tumblr reddit nucuck liberal democrat ever tell you otherwise man

>ass blasted hill shill detected

liquidbarn.com my dude. They're like a wholesale outlet for fags who run vape shops and sell the shit at a huge markup, but you can just use it sublingually.

Sounds like a good way to kill yourself desu senpai. Nicotine is neurotoxic and it'd be way too easy to squeeze too much into your mouth

that's why you use a graduated syringe and dilute the stuff with glycerin first

How long does the nic feeling last? How intense is it?

Well obviously it depends on how much you use. I get a good buzz off a 2mg drop and it lasts a decent while if I hold it in my mouth.

it doesn't really work like that because you dont consume nearly as much of the nicotine from snus as from cigarettes

Is the freezer the best place to store my unopened anus or is that just a myth?

I like the "authentic" snusflavor so i usually go for Ettan loose
But always have a backup General portion

Well, yeah. If you plan on keeping it for longer than a couple of weeks

Your under where would be my guess m8

Dö y speak enrish?

Most long term snus users have massive pits in their gums.

All Tobacoo should be kept cold

Lol the captcha was one of them spanish tobacoo stores

>snus

I wish tobacco discussion was more prevalent on Veeky Forums in general. I want to talk about cigars

also all the fucking rapé ITT, I suppose it goes well with the snapback

Anyone ever test putting a snus in your foreskin? I do it sometimes and get bit of a buzz
Is rape junior stuff? What's wrong with it?

essential /snapback/-core. Right up there with
>designer snapbacks
>latest appleshit phone
>"exclusive" clothes
>stone island jackets
>cheap alcohol (bonus points for "wacky" meme-alcohol) bought illegally or "borrowed" from parents and/or siblings
>constant talk about parties, trips or "my dad earns more than your dad"

Whats the name of that blue gin meme??
Square bottle

I'd like discussing pipe tobacco every now and again as well
>snus in the foreskin
Id ask why, but I feel I know the answer already

fuck it i'm trying it
I only have white portion so i'm going to soak one first, i'll keep you posted in 30 mins

it burns a bit, but overall feels good, it extremely arouses me, I hope I don't get a boner so I don't lose the portion

I have a boner, I'm jerking off, pressing the pouch with my hand will release more juice, it feels so good

I regret it, i've threw the portion, my dick hurts
still came though

Jesus Christ dude

Fucking christ dude. I had a feeling that you'd be aroused by it but I didn't think you'd go that far with it. 10/10 science

Although I now wonder is the buzz that other guy gets is from nicotine or arousal.

Would plugging snus work? Aka shoving a portion into your anus

I didn't get a buzz, I only left it for 10 minutes
It is like rubbing ginger on your frenulum, it's good at the start but after 10 minutes and an orgasm later you regret everything

rectum*
anus is the sphincter, you cannot shove something in your sphincters, please keep that in mind
and i'm sure it works, only i'm not willing to try it
plus how do you retrieve it afterwards ?

>The human anus is the external opening of the rectum
Like the rectum, you are full of shit.
t.Biology Major