What can we do to help /ourguy/ Martin biz?

What can we do to help /ourguy/ Martin biz?

google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/former-pharmaceutical-executive-martin-shkreli-set-to-learn-fate-friday-1520522972

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0jk6-WuZds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>helping others
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

I hope this left leaning parasite gets 40 years

send him some lumens

>he hasn’t heard that Martin is writing this era’s Mein Kampf as we speak
yikes

He literally thinks that race doesn't exist and that we're all the same. Hes an idiot that deserves to go to jail.

He supported Trump

hmmm mhmm yes martin is definitely a “one race da human race” fellar. he’s totally not known for non stop ironic trolling.

Petition Trump for a pardon. Massive campaign. Yuge.

biggest faggot in finance, can't even get away with a basic fraud
no wonder biz goes nuts for this incel

Nothing. He’s already in the system. We’re out of options.
Just wait until tomorrow, maybe he’ll be free again, maybe he’ll go away for longer. It will be nice to have something definitive. I miss shkreli

youtube.com/watch?v=z0jk6-WuZds

He is. This video makes me think he's probably a stealth Jew as well.
Trump's a moderate. It just means he's not a part of the radical left that supports Hillary and Sanders.

Lel funny video

He's a complete cuck. Only contrarian weirdos like him.

Just so you know he’s obviously joking in this video. Just listen to the content of what he’s saying. Note the lisp and mannerisms that only exists in that moment.

>speaking with a gay lisp, telling a guy to check his privilege
holy shit you’re a fucking autistic retard. please do not reproduce.

i cant wait until the assgreedy shithead goes to prison for 10 years and when he gets out no one even remembers him.

Poor guy
I just want to cuddle with him in bed
Wish he was here now :(

he literally tells him that he's going to attack him with nunchucks and you're taking it seriously LUL

I like the sperg a lot. He made really good live streams researching stocks and explanining how to meticulously look at the numbers to see the real deal in your analysis.

He even rewarded the best people that replicated his researching skills on certain stocks.

I liked his sad pepe pin kek. Triggered so many fucking people

Kys

He's anti racist and anti SJW. He's like Sargon.

hello shareblue welcome to our board!

>
hey shareblue fuck off now how do we help our boy martin!

FUCK SHREK LEE
SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THESE CRYPTO BAGS

bro if you arent shareblue then explain what you think is going on with this guy. Supports trump fully lots of power, fucks over pharma companies hes thrown out of power by force by (((them))) to curb nonleftist elite from power. You have no problem with this? NO MORE INFIGHTING FUCKBOY. IF you are really on our side than we stand with the RIGHT! not neocucks or libfags defacto by aalways infighting. ANYONE on our team deserves our help. You've been listening to too muck of that ryptokike sencer. Why do you think he hasnt been deplatformed? Cuz hes a purist fuckboy by design or accident he sucks at attaining power and influence.

Fucks over Pharma companies? He made them an ass load of money. What I think is going on with this guy is that he's a complete cuck (((civic nationalist))) that people only like because he pisses people off.

He will get 1 year and community service

*rips vape

>vapes are for the alt right only
>us vs them
>obey consume comply