Congratulation cryptoniggers, you have been stagnating for the last 3 months. What is the next step of your master plan?

Congratulation cryptoniggers, you have been stagnating for the last 3 months. What is the next step of your master plan?

if youre a nocoinfag why dont you go ahead and buy so we can go up faggot

kms

3 months down after 28 months up. fuck off, OP

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm just going to continue being richer than you.

I'm in a market for affordable GPUs not your monopoly money.

Adorable passive-aggressiveness.

I think I might just start buying GPUs and selling them at a markup. Seems like a fairly good business model.

It's not passive agressiveness (faggot burger term btw)
it's merely a fact.

CRASHING BITCOIN

WITH NO SURVIVORS

I cashed out and I'm looking for good re-entry point to go all on on EOS before june

pls no more gpu inflation i want one for my rig and i refuse to pay retarded mining prices

CRASHING THIS MARKET
*click*
WITH NO SURVIVORS

>Markets only go up durr.

Accumulate more while it's cheap, for the next run, same as always. Besides, I've been using crypto profits to buy dips on stocks and commodities, so overall I'm still going up.

The market moves sideways most of the time. I'd love it if BTC crashed to 4k right now because I'm shorting it, but it's going to take months for it to fall that low.

You're barking up the wrong tree; most of the coins Veeky Forums trades aren't even mineable. There's also a memory shortage in general. Perhaps the game programmers need to optimize more; Crysis was made in 2007 and still looks great compared to many modern games.

Kek, loser detected.

>I want to play imaginary games, not make money!

The autism is amazing.

>Crysis was made in 2007 and still looks great compared to many modern games.

and you needed high-end hardware just to run it back when it was released. even now you need something decent to run it at max settings 60 fps.

>assumes gayming is the only thing a gpu is good for

kys

he could actually do both, I do.
then again, i don't live at home with my parents sponging off welfare.

Decent? Not really.

t.gaymer soycucl

Thats a big sell order

We wait for the inevitable stock market crash so we can soar to new heights.
Until then we hold or buy the dip.

Kek, loser detected.

>I want to make imaginary money, not play games!

The autism is amazing.

stagnate for 3 months but still up 1000% since this time last year... wow this sucks

maybe you should have invested in nvidia then?

haha loser

You think its time to buy the dip?

suuuure even tho its been going down

stfu loser