Money can't buy Alpha status

Where is your place in the society Veeky Forums? Where do you belong?
thefederalist.com/2018/03/08/the-hollywood-reporter-triumph-of-the-beta-male-cover-is-a-bad-sign/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2018/03/08/the-hollywood-reporter-triumph-of-the-beta-male-cover-is-a-bad-sign/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thefederalist.com/2018/03/08/the-hollywood-reporter-triumph-of-the-beta-male-cover-is-a-bad-sign/
this all started with QUEER EYE for the straight guy

before then, you didnt see gay shit in the media unless it was being made fun of
but then some literal faggot producers and heads of production companies thought it pertinent to POZZ THE FUCKING WORLD with their faggotry

it started there
it must end there

do what you must, user

Didn't they do an episode about ethereum last year? Omisego when?

who cares dude
the moment you start thinking about shit like this is the moment you lose
anyone with a nose and half a brain can smell the stink of desperation and longing on you, it's gross
have some dignity, faggot

t. actual millionaire

What would Clif High do? Kek

imagine taking this so seriously that you write a whole blog post about it

They surely belong in Vitalik's social circle

You tards take this shit too seriously. If beta males were actually "winning" you wouldn't need a team of hollywood writers and a bunch of paid actors to perpetuate this delusion.

The crap story about nerdy losers somehow coming out on top and getting the hot chick is so ridiculous that it's actually interesting to watch. That's why you keep seeing this same piece of shit rehashed by hollywood over and over again for decades.

>giving a fuck about the sissification of the men of the west is giving up your dignity
KEK
at least try you fucking retard

Jared? Naw. That guy fucks.

Maybe you should ask him what is to be done about the GAY QUESTION

why do these faggots always do the gaping mouth pose, shit has become the new trend for soyboys and roasties and it pisses me off

actually caring about this shit makes you a beta.

>he doesnt think this effects susceptible and vunerable youths into becoming betas and faggots

>beta male winning

it shouldn't, it's a great way to identify and avoid them.

Would it cost me $99 to do so?

You must be a nigger

99 FUN CREDITS

I don't believe a stupid TV show is going to determine if a faggot becomes a faggot. Let the beta bitches run wild and just make sure your kid turns into an alpha.

Erik Finman? LOL! The hoes will just use this cuck for his money, then go and fuck alphas.

>Lol
I smell Reddit

"sissification"
yeah, and you plan to fight that how? performative masculinity that everyone can tell is fake as fuck, especially in the context of this mass sissification you claim exists?
man, don't get caught trying

Asshole, maybe, but pretty far from a beta male desu.

Is LINK an Alpha coin?

god look at those soyboys

brb injecting test-e

Instinctual fear response. Baring of the teeth is a way of signalling to the alphas in the pack that yes, they are still a threat too.

We know they're not, but it doesn't change millions of years of evolution.

holy shit BTFO

doing gods work user

pretty simple really
when faggot shit like this pops up
make fun of it
when faggots come in to tell you to stop making fun of it
make fun of them
also thotpost
also reject gays
also reject soyboys

we're taking back control and there is nothing you queers can or will do about it

kek, try harder

he literally cried on twitter about anonymous Veeky Forums posters. he's the beta king, sorry

OH NO NO NO

Sauce?

How do we stop the bugmen?

nice. well, you seem pretty serious about your thing and stuff. good luck, user.

Have you practiced this testament user?

I completely agree with you op, the world is starving for more bitcoin cash Chad's

>Being so threatened by beta males you write an entire article about it
>Tucker Carlson
>Jordan Peterson

Bre Payton's been drinking the kool aid hard.

>purple belt
Is that a scam too? It takes like 5 years to get that

Beta dudes love winning Stacy's heart after Chad has already plowed her pussy into a loose sack of lunchmeat.

Say that to my face, bitch

I'm not rich enough to talk to you faggot

You tell em, soy boy.

it only takes 5 years to get to purple if you're mentally challenged.