Have been shut in for few months now since crypto crashed

>have been shut in for few months now since crypto crashed
>parents called my grandfather over without me knowing
>he shows up and barges in my room interupting my anime
>"come on user, get dressed, we're going out. it's not normal for a girl your age to be in her room like this"
>can't talk my way out of it, he's retired military veteran and doesn't take no
>takes me to a few stores & restauraunt, tries to get me to tell him why i've been shut in, but even if i wanted to i'm not sure how to explain crypto to him
>finally got home 30 min ago, can tell by the atmosphere in house i'm probably going to be forced to see a psychiatrist or something soon
>wish i could just be left alone to rot away

this is probably it for me guys, crypto ruined my life.

Bobs vagene

bitch lasagna

let me see your tits bitch

Is this pasta or is this another londonbro trying to blog on biz?
Either post a timestamp or I'm going to spend the rest of my life brapping your fucking threads

Dont you have some one you trust you can call?

M'lady

Tits or proceed to leave

>probably going to be forced to see a psychiatrist
It's actually a good thing.
I'm on the meds and can tell you that this board is ill af.
Now hope that the psychiatrist will not be an asshole and have some patience to try different meds.

just b yourself and talk to boys lmao

Who owns the milkers next to Sminem's granny.

>not thinking of ways to get more fiat to buy crypto in this market

You really don't want to make it? Being sad over this opportunity makes you a bit silly, pardon me.

you know the rules

learn how to fake it, you stupid faggot

Just b urself lmao

If you're not kidding, this might be your shot at getting out of this shit. Someone is willing to help you, take it, for fuck's sake, take it!

we're mostly not the kind of "mentally ill" that gets more help than harm from pharma's favorite patentable solutions.

Just take a ride on the CC, you'll feel better and realise you don't need to make money in order to live an extravagant life, you can just get a beta to fund it in exchange for sucking his dick every once in a while

drama queen

Does this place look like reddit to you?

SHOO SHOO ROAST BEEF

upvote.

A cup so jokes on u i guess

in uni i'm too shy to make any friends, so no. even if i had a friend what do i say??

the only option for me is a part time job but that would never make up for how much i lost

One day you'll realize you were digging a hole that you won't be able to get out of anymore. It's hard to remain objective when you're doing this, but if someone has a shot at getting mental help and at putting their life back on track, they'd be a fool not to take the opportunity.

Stop avatarfagging you histrionic 5

How much did u lose? Give us numbers

Nah, we are.
I'm balls deep in psychiatry now.
The anxiety disorders and the depressions, I mean, the ones with genetic reasons is far more often thing than most people think.
All you neet betas are just used to live the pain.

lol faggot im shilling crypto everywhere i go

Become a camgirl you can get a lot of money quickly, sell used panties on ebay.

>in uni
>shut-in for a few months
??? dumb roastie.

Want a daddy?

If you are not in the green even after all the dips. then yeah dude just off yourself

show tits

I'm shut in because of the crash as well.
Just withdrew 12k from Kraken after being all-in since mid 2017. Had like 500k at ATH and I'm thinking of selling everything except for my 16k WAN.

of $40k i have $12k left from a peak of $190k

>go if important class/exam every few weeks
>come home
it doens't change my grades are beyond saving.

what is that?

Sharpie girl from earlier?

>that would never make up for how much i lost
How much you lost? I'm almost all in on ICX and bought around 8$ so I have lost over 7k now, it is not that bad, but sucks.

If you are not accumulating more now, you can hit yourself in the head when the eventual come back happens. Also think crypto in years, not in few weeks or months, this misfortune is nothing.

>what is that?
I mean you're a 5 (out of 10), and are histrionic (because you post every day avataring with the same character)

It's scary as hell to go see a psychiatrist though, you never know what they'll want to put you on. I knew someone who did, things just started to get worse because of his medications and he ended up killing himself. I'm pretty sure I need one badly, but this doesn't make the experience too tempting.

You can still make it. I can be your coach *for free* you'll just need to do what I do.

take your money and leave for ever. do you want to lose those 12k too? loser

>A cup

Diamonds already, I got a thing for flat chested girls, get em out in the open

This.
Very unironically.

Sminem of course.
He owns everything.

who is this anime character

Upboat.
If you are not a grill Fuck you faggot..
If you are a grill Fuck you faggot and go back to plebbit

Yes, it is a huge problem the good one.
And the pharma industry is full of otherhyped shitmeds.

Happy woman's day btw

This is a blue board you thirsty betas. And don't for a second think /b/ meme "rules" mean shit to us.

Why does this always happens you get a bunch of real UGLY slav men in a family then of a sudden thier sisters are fucking smoking hot its like an enigma.

>of $40k i have $12k left from a peak of $190k
kek did you buy DBC or something?
should've bought LINK like every smart person on this board

Anyway you can change your doc if you see he's an asshole.
Even with a good psychiatrist you usually have to try 3-4 or even more different meds but it absolutely worth it.
Becoming normie after experience of being depressed shit makes you ubermensch.
After all, you may have no choice. I'm bipolar and didn't know it and was pretty happy to find the way to fix myself after years and years of useless hopes and tries.
So it wasn't a big deal for me to just try the med after med since it was THE way.
I succeed finally.
Divorced, made many mistakes, not very young but much more happy and alpha than I ever thought I'd be.

standard eastern european

100% real

Get breast implants and find a man with money. You don’t need to excel in school. You need to excel in making a man happy

i wish i could answer this but know one knows really

>normal for a girl
happy your granddad accepts you as trans person

It might be good for you. Crypto is a cult, it fucks you up. Some therapy, some sunlight and exercise, the support of a loving family- you'll be a normie in no time, ready to go and wagecuck for the next 40 years like (((our overlords))) want.

aoi zaizen

is this some kind of hypnosis?

i held some ETH, XMR, and ICX but most of my portfolio was NEBL & NULS, i think NEBL peaked at $55 and NULS at $7 which was around the point i had $190k, i started planning on what to do with the money and how i would get taxed if i cashed out, but maybe a week later the crash started, i was convinced it was just a dip, made some bad trades, and held all the way down.

what goes up must come down, and what comes down goes up eventually

i'm down to around 70k from like 180k, i think we can still make it.

Buy some BCH girl, you'll need it

>Like OMG I'm a girl and ugh, I just can't even right now. I am a neet (just like u guys lol) but mah senpai won't let me keep it going :(. Can one of you nerdy autistic men give me the validation I feel I deserve since I mentioned that I have a rancid infected slit between my legs

At this point I would hold and forget about doing your taxes (fuck those tax cucks, I'm not paying for unrealized fiat gains no matter what they say). Hold for years if necessary and hold down a part time job and put EVERYTHING into crypto.

>NULS
if you aren't larping, you'll be fine

i'm sorry someone hurt you

An avatar-fag eh? Why this character? Looks shit. Check out this one.

t. occasional ithkuil /int/ shit poster, attál

What kind of personality does this character have? She looks so sad in all your pictures. I'm guessing it's from Yu-Gi-Oh.

How much you weigh beautiful?

Wtf is wrong with you? You're a grill - you literally live life on easy mode. If you're attractive it makes things even easier, but these days it's not even necessary. Find a man with some money who will look after you and stop worrying.

HAHAHAHA

Dumb roastie manages to reduce a small fortune into play money

More news at 11

>thinkin of you hurting
;_;

also, don't admit your gender here. biz is full of complete autists. in fact, you'd be better not browsing biz at all. this place is a garbage can and the people are going to make you feel worse.

thank me later.

Less than 20,000 people hold any amount of ARK. Isn't that crazy? So many of us say "ARK will never hit $1000, too many people here would be multimillionaires". If 20,000 people became millionaires overnight the world wouldn't even skip a beat. Know one would know, it wouldn't be a big deal, in hindsight everyone would agree it was totally reasonable. Truly, we are the smart money.

Twas the first post
Twas the best post

No, you fucking retard. 90% of you are just idiots. Idiots cannot be fixed with chemicals.
The fact there's so many trigger-happy cunts the same age as you who are willing to prescribe you garbage and you're dumb enough to take speaks volumes of just what a bunch of easily manipulated idiots you all are and what a bunch of repressed sadomasochists you all are.

Do you really think a blatant 20-34 year old scammer with no PHD in neurology is capable of helping you or wants to help you? In your place I'd sue every single psychiatrist I met. Bunch of rip offs and degenerates and parasites.

Sorry, I actually have intelligent trustworthy people to discuss my problems with and they don't charge me money for it or decide to be scum and call the police on me.

I called the police on a psychiatrist and got the bitch arrested for wanting to put an underage on antidepressants, the dumb unsconscious cunt.

Another one I sued him because I didn't like his face and how stupid he was. Made him go back to Walmart where he belongs.

pic plz

Don't be too hard on yourself OP, we all had our fuck ups, i was here when ETH was $4 and didn't invest and left Veeky Forums in general, just return nov 17 to Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

I also didn't sell ZCL at $200 and now im stuck with BTCP fucking coins and i was kinda counting with that money, but you know fuck it after all it is just money and you can't change the past, so don't ruin your future thinking about what you could have done, try to let things go

>H0dl
How autistically fitting.

Tell me, if most of you are avid traders... then why didn't you sell ATH?
I understand a cowardly noob that can't understand charts and just sticks with at max 10 coins for 6 months.

SMINEM COMMANDS IT

Yes, being on drugs is normal. Not being on drugs and not watching reality TV every night is not normal.

Bring home a black guy

Get fucked like never before and they'll blame him for everything then you say you dumped him and they are so happy they never bother you again

this is the most jewish post I've seen in my tenure on this singaporean political science phpbb forum

>triggered instantly over vagina you'll never even know exists or not

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Guys on Veeky Forums like most of those who’ve posted in this thread are, for real, Indian Facebook-tier.

>the real pajeet is you