First Veeky Forums post ever

Testing this gay shit

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books/about/Nature_s_Morphology.html?id=rxsWNAAACAAJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[pop]

WASTED

sage

Welcome to the rest of your miserable life.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

You're a fucking retard

FUCK OFF.

nice digits newfriend

Nigger

someone off this fruit!

go back

Fuck off, faggot.

Dad?

You are going to get hacked doing dumb shit like you did..

you need to go back

welcome friendo, im new too, dont let these gaylord virgins bully you :)

Nice IPhone faggot

we don't like your kind. leave now.

>this is what I will be doing tomorrow

user you seen this book
books.google.com/books/about/Nature_s_Morphology.html?id=rxsWNAAACAAJ

japs know there shit when it comes to teeths

Hello, newfriend. Enjoy your stay ;)

Jfc saged

forgot pic

Wonderful, now show us that tight little virgin boipucci.

nice!

This case won't look right until you do all of the teeth. Gonna have that Matthew Perry look senpai.

These are just integrity "veneers" for try-in to check the smile line and take diagnostic photos. I am crowning second premolar to second premolar :)

k

Oh alright wasn't sure if you changed your mind because the wax up went back there. I think you should take more tissue away if you're going all out though, let you get a little more length. These teeth are like a millimeter short in each direction IMO. I'd do onlays/three-quarter crowns on those premolars if it's strictly for cosmetics.

Wow, absolutely brutal smile line.

Cool. That right canine is a little square toward the distal. Taper it back a bit. The tooth isn't too kicked out that you'll have to reduce a crazy amount to keep a nice curvature. Still think you can cheat upwards another mm or two. Especially at #6.

You're reading my mind! I did esthetic crown lengthening last month. Just prepped last week and put him in temps. Here is the current progress

Not too worried about the morphology yet, these are just temps. I'm only gonna spend so much time on the wax up for the temps

Nice! I'm sure he's happy with those for temps, they look totally fine. Good luck with the finals. What material are you going with?

>first post ever
>makes a thread

Kill thineself

Most likely Emax

Possibly PFZ but I don't know much about it. Will have to get more help from the area lab if I go that route

>teeth thread
>trips

I guess you can stay

Leave while you can.

They look terrible
Totally unnatural

Lol!