Do you think people are panic selling

Because they know they have to pay the irs soon on their gains and are afraid?

I tho thismapready happened in January?

Who the fuck is going to be paying the IRS when 99% of these fucks have lost half their money? LMAO. If anything, these people are probably getting a discount with such a large loss.

i paid my taxes last month.

you have until april 1st to do your taxes

NOOOO it's so close

>paying taxes on money that doesn't exist

I'll just say I got scammed and lost it all, it's not that far from the truth anyway

I'm losing my shirt intentionally so that they have to pay me

Good thing you only have to do that once a lifetime.

It's April 17th in the US. Also I will probably wait until a few days or a week before and see if my folio goes up before I even do any taxes. Otherwise I'd have to sell at the bottom

Good luck with that, user.

lol you are right dont know where i got april first

april fools!!!! xDxD

do you guys not have any money outside of crypto?

Well I just checked and apparently the last sell I did was back in November before the bull run so I'm safe with taxes. Since it seems selling for a gain is a taxable event and I've only held since then, I would not only not pay as much but also be able to claim losses for next year.

Have stocks and index funds. I will sacrifice it all before touching the crypto.

Nope. I have a job but it only pays 30k a year. In hindsight I should have sold on December 31st to cover taxes though.

>panic selling
Look at the chart. It goes horizontal for hours then a huge red dildo appears out of nowhere. Whales are cashing out.

nigga, hire a cpa and have them file an extension.

I had thought about that too. The thing is, crypto is so unpredictable. For all I know this shitty market could last the entire year. I think there's a penalty for doing that and it's hard to say if I would benefit or not

wait till april and see how its going.
to be honest there may be a trend reversal after this dump.

Even if whales dump BTC down to 4k I would still be able to file taxes without being at a loss, but I would want to absolutely kill myself if the next day we enter a bull market. I can just see that shit happening

same boat, i figure might as well have them file me a extension if I can make it past summer when, from past trends, money comes back in I'll be good. if not, o wells, ill liquidate everything and call it a wrap.

At this point its 100% accurate...

crypto extensions will be a meme.

well im pretty sure theres a lot of niggas that got JUSTd to a point where they won't be able to pay their taxes. So they have no option but to hope the market recovers.

fuck no

that money isn't real anymore

crypto is the truth

> The IRS decides it wants to tax concepts rather than physical goods.
> Everyone immediately capitulates and nobody seems to even ask how that is even possible.

the state of burgerlanders

I really don't get it either. I never cashed out to fiat at all and yet I owe them non-existent money? Shit makes no sense

I wonder what happens when the IRS wants to just go ahead an tax ideas too. Because they seem to be moving well into the concepts phase of taxation. Why not ideas? Its only one more step right? I mean Ideas do hold market value!

Not how it works. People made tons of taxable gains in 2017, you can't claim 2018 losses against them.

If i dont get a 1099b in the mail i aint payin

>losing your shirt
>they have to pay you for having no shirt
Eh?