Why does fast food taste bettet in Canada?

Why does fast food taste bettet in Canada?

Different food regulations, everything isn't pumped full of HFCS

Not Canadian but A&W is probably the best burger chain going.
I gorge on it in Calgary before I go hiking in BC.

Their note aloud too sell plastec and corn sirup and pratend its food like ammaraca lol

You've been going through a lot effort to "pretend" to be retarded

Least I have to pretend. It's good not being shitmerican.

Pour moi..

Not supposed to be a hate thread. Just stop.

Interesing. Why would the hashbrowns and fries taste better? Preservatives or lack of?

canada has much higher standards in general

maybe better cooking oil?

canadian flour is also significantly higher in protein

>canadian flour higher in protein

What, they mix groundup grasshoppers with it? Yum.

everytime you post this, someone's mother dies in their sleep tonight

canadian all purpose flour = usa bread flour

usa all purpose flour is too shitty to be legal in canada

Because it's so miserable up there, anything tastes better

>daily obsessed europoor thread
sage report and hide

Not european. I can tell you are not bright. You must really like Trump. You idiot.

>A&W is probably the best burger chain going.
Are you kidding? I went to an A&W once and bought a burger, and immediately recognized the taste. It tasted exactly like a store bought frozen hamburger patty -- same flavor and texture. For the first time, I was actually disgusted by fast food.

>higher protein means better

Oh, Anonymous.

>not liking trump
>>>/twitter/

In the past couple of years a&w in canada has made huge changes, thats why they are doing so well. I dont eat fast food often at all but i would eat at a&w before anything else. Do know that u.s and canadian ones are vastly different

Have a good life. Bye

Why does the bread taste better then?

ty

When it comes to fastfood, McDonalds doesn't taste good here anymore, or at least not the ones I've been to. Swiss Chalet has also become shittier, although it wasn't that great to begin with. Although I mostly eat home cooked food.

it is

objectively

>canada has much higher standards in general

This is true, I remember there was a lot of focus on how the food was prepared from McDonalds at one point, and I think people wanted WalMart to be better or something and it annoyed the company owners.

I live in Canada, though.

Well then we just dont agree on that then.

Same reason all poor food tastes better in canada, this man has it right

The dairy/farm industry is also huge and they care a lot about keeping that crap out of their products in the first place, regulations might exist as they do due to their influence.

What time have you tried going? CaMcdonalds especially around here can be absolute shit if you go at the wrong time.

Food is better in Canada. If only because Health Canada discriminates against shitty food that will make you unhealthy, at least a little bit. In the US it's all awful shit all the time unless you're rich.

t. lived in both

I dunno I don't go often so I don't really think about it but I guess later in the afternoon.

South Street Burger is pretty damn nice.
I tried Big Smoke Burger that was nice too.

Hash browns, fries or potatoes taste better because they have in the very most part from PEI (some of if not the best taters in the world) the American ones have less taste in general (not hating be speaking from my experience)

Our cheesy uncut dicks say "Oui!"

DAILY
REST OF THE WORLD
OBSESSION
THREAD
I know you wish you could have authentic Canadian cuisine like Tim Hortons and Kraft Dinner but you need to stop being so jelly of us

DELETE this

I love swiss chalet. Fries and ribs are great.

I can't speak for Canadian work environment, but honestly, I don't see it being any worse than USA ones. My local drive through has four dudes handling food in the peak hour which consists of one manager/shift lead, one cashier/front who doubles as drive through, and two cooks. These four dudes serve hundreds of orders per hour in the peak hours, diminishing the quality per order. Needless to say, I prefer to go eat in slower times like 9-11 AM, 2-4 PM, or 8-closing if I can.

Because it's 50% more expensive.

is this real?

Canadian flour is 100% hard wheat.

Is this really true?

I'm an amerilard and visited a McDonald's in Canada once, was just very strange how all the employees were so friendly and seemed happy.

They even had lobster on the menu.

Pls help we have literally nothing but our money from bountiful professional jobs