NON PAJEET ETHER GAME V2

Some of you might remember the thread on BountyHunter0x. I developed that game and people seemed to like it, and the whole idea behind it is longevity. I think the mechanics weren't appropriate for that version to be sustainable, so I made a new one with some tweaks. Here are the rules:

8 Bounty Hunters.
Prices double upon hire.
30% of new hire funds go to the bounty pool, the rest go to the previous owner.
Each new hire comes with a ~20% chance of killing another player and taking the bounty.
You can't kill your own bounty hunters.
Killed players are reset back to default price and state.
The current owner of the mysterious emblem has an increaed chance of taking the bounty.
When the contract balance is over 0.1 ETH, two players will be killed when the bounty
is claimed. We call this a double killshot.
The current owner of the mysterious emblem cannot be killed unless he is killed
by a double killshot.
When a double killshot occurs, the bounty hunter who is killed first will
kill the hunter above or below him.

Here's a link to the Medium post about the first game (I'll be writing another one shortly):
medium.com/@bountyhunter0x/introducing-bounty-hunter-0x-a-unique-decentralized-application-47268f058c11

My last game got 200+ transactions. This one should do better. Good luck guys, hope you get some fat bounties.

Here's the site:
reloaded.bountyhunter0.xyz/

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x99c65c81c15cB84DEEC9809fDF755C286B280087
medium.com/@bountyhunter0x/introducing-bountyhunter0x-reloaded-v2-873301f0861c
willdn.github.io/ETHMap/#/
cryptostamps.co/product-category/allstamps/
etheremojis.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice, looks better than having to wait 24 fucking hours playing pyrmex

Yeah. I've also sent .02 eth to the contract so anons who start at the ground floor have a chance of getting a nice bounty right away.

I’m playing but I don’t have have the balls to go first, I’d get JUSTed immediately

Sounds fun

Agreed

There's already a bounty. Don't be a pussy, check the contract

How do you make these user?

With web3js and solidity.

i played the last one user. it unironically picked up fast

Sorry user I only buy digital jpeg collectibles

I guess. This one has more opportunities though. You can flip the hunters + get a bounty if you're lucky.

who else /waitingforthevolumetopickup/?

I don't get why someone doesn't buy one. 20% chance of spending .01 eth and then getting .02 back, and if that doesn't happen, you just flip your card unless you happen to be the unlucky motherfucker. That's why I sent .02 to it, lol.

When moon?

It took like an hour before the game picked up last time. I feel like it'll happen again

Oh shit, 2 txs came through. Bounty is now .026 ether, buy in still at .01

in on this shit, i played the last one

now

YEAH LETS ALL PLAY ETHERPONZIS WHILE THE MARKET IS COLLAPSING GREAT PLAN FAGGOTS

When is there a better time?

Your ripple will go up one day user

I'M GOING INNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is that you with the last 2 txs?

Bounty is now .032 and the buy in is still at .01. Some lucky user is going to get a 3x just buy clicking a button.

etherscan.io/address/0x99c65c81c15cB84DEEC9809fDF755C286B280087

The last game was so mayja, volume will definitely go up in a few mins

$21 potential bounty for a $7 purchase ITT

Pyrmex is over for tonight but this isn’t bad either

Lmfao tempted for the emblem

I stopped being lazy and wrote the Medium article about how the game works. I'll be posting it on (((reddit))) shortly.
medium.com/@bountyhunter0x/introducing-bountyhunter0x-reloaded-v2-873301f0861c

Fuck off. Ain't nobody playing your shitty game.

Except... the floor just sold out and the bounty is now over $40. Stay poor faggot.

>posting niggers

SOMEONE GOT THE BOUNTY. WHO GOT JUSTED?

So how did you deal with the fact that this is not random at all and can be gamed?

Sauce plz.

I'm well aware that true randomness in solidity is nearly impossible to accomplish, but if somebody wants to manipulate the Ethereum network to gain an advantage in a small game I wrote then I applaud them.

Is this a scam? How do I make sure I don't get exit scammed when participating in ponzis

read contract

It's not, I'm posting it on Medium and shit. To make sure you don't get exit scammed, check the verified contract code on Etherscan. I wrote the game. If it was possible for me to exit scam, you'd see a selfdestruct function.

I feel a JUST coming

$40 bounty boys
JEWLERY CARS HOUSES GIRLS
EVERY THANG
IN THE WORLD

What the fuck, so many faggots playing the game and not posting ITT. Bump this shit idiots

Shits fun as fuck yo

My bounty, sorry to whoever got raped.

$23 bounty currently

Nice. This was an even bigger hot potato than your list shitty game. No one is paying 0.04 for a 0.036 bounty

It's not easy to get the mechanics down for a game that lasts, faggot. You try making one.

try these
willdn.github.io/ETHMap/#/
cryptostamps.co/product-category/allstamps/
etheremojis.co/