Has anyone here ever tried eating 50 eggs in one sitting?

Has anyone here ever tried eating 50 eggs in one sitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vCncM1sJxtI
youtube.com/watch?v=eoL2RzCGwms
youtube.com/watch?v=61HwQxYuYoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/vCncM1sJxtI

here are some poor fuckers eating over 100 in 8 minutes

Once I was kidnapped by a guy who wouldn't let me leave until I ate 50 eggs.
It was weird.

Yes.

t. Cool hand luke

You should stop passing out drunk on the street then.

[spoiler] no [/spoiler]

hgahah dude is like EGGS MOAR EGGS

youtube.com/watch?v=eoL2RzCGwms

CouldnĀ“t they find some umbrellas? CouldnĀ“t they check the weather forecast?

just imagine what their farts smelled like for the entire next week.

you would have to be a big guy to eat 50 egg

eggy lol

my dad, older brother, and I did when I was a senior in high school. I got 27, my dad got 24, and my brother got 23. they both threw up and I would have if i had eaten 1 more

No, but pretty close. When I was a child I ate 48 eggs every morning to help me get large.

Nobody can eat fifty eggs.

Are you fucking challenging me? I know I can do it. I fucking believe in myself. Don't you fucking try me, devil-trips. I shan't be belittled by the likes of you.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

God fucking dammit. Smart and final is having a sale on eggs. They are 99 cents a dozen. I can go buy 4 dozen right now, as I know I still have a couple here in the fridge.

I will be hard boiling them and eating them all tonight and posting it on youtube. You can fuck right off you son of a bitch, I will show you.

in the UK they only allow you to buy 24 eggs at a time without a permit.

A small-ish egg is 55 gr. tImes 50= 2.750 gr. (6 lbs). I guess its possible, but that would be one looong sitting.

I know I shouldnt, but I believe this to be 100% true.

I'd lick those beans off her

Sauce pls

That's because you're retarded.

Do you want to be as large as a barge?

Yep.

Who else roughly the size of a barge here?

don't even wanna imagine

the most i eat is 15 or so eggs in one sitting and my farts become the stuff of nightmares

I heard about some guy that eats five dozen every morning, he's definitely the size of a barge!

You're supposed to do it in an hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=61HwQxYuYoM

Sounds like my kind of guy.

Is every last of inch of him covered with hair?

120 eggs in 8 minutes is average 4 seconds per egg

i'm not sure i could eat 1 egg that fast lmao

Well now that you're a man, you ought to eat 60 eggs if you want to be bargemode.

>source: Veeky Forums

Nice meme, fag

>tfw not nearly the size of a barge

is an egg permit harder to get than a gun permit?
what atrocities have people managed with eggs?

UK fag here. Nothing heinous, they just get concerned when one person is buying too many. It has something to do with pranksters stocking up and throwing them at houses. If you know the people who work at said grocery store though, they'll usually let it slide.

Are UKnians only allowed to buy their groceries in one store?

what the yolk? that's really cracked up man. i know i should be over-easy about this question, but it's got me hard-boiled. 50 eggs all at once? pretty sure it would make your organs feel scrambled. the sheer amount of cholesterol would leave your blood levels all runny. who the shell would think of eating all that? this is making my throat all poached. better grab a glass of water...

there are only two national store chains in the uk and the queen decides every month which one is her favorite and everyone buys from the royally approved store.if a constable finds you trying to buy from the store the queen did not approve off on the wrong month he throws pigeon eggs at you and you must give half of your earl grey tea to the muslim 'child' you are forced to home.

>what atrocities have people managed with eggs?
Soiled me mum's Sunday roast cardigan, they did.

>see this
>help her into my car
>fuck her at a motel somewhere
>leave her somewhere else
And this is why I hope I never come across that situation

Did someobody dare you to make shitty puns? It's alright, you clearly didn't chicken out, but I'd rather you didn't.

If you're just an independent jokester, you should prepare to be beaten and laid out.

Or maybe you're just in over your head. The life of a punter isn't all it's cracked up to be, so maybe hatch a plan and get out of the game before you cock it up and get scrambled.

You two are very funny. I have been having a very rough morning and really appreciated the chuckle. Thanks guys

>roughly

Do you have brain damage?

please see

You could just not fuck her in a motel user.

Do these flavored eggs taste any different?