Help me

I've lost over half my money just today panic buying and selling like the worthless pajeet I am. How can I stop being this way

How? The swings upward were tiny

OP is talented at failure.

Kek, literally how the fuck did he do that?

lost 20 dollars

I am dying because you're right, holy shit OP stop lmao

OP is a professional JUSTer, he knows exactly what he's doing.

good job keep doing that

I just bought again. Wish me luck

I would recommend you get off the computer, make a point of cleaning your car tomorrow (lol hoping so hard OP has a car), cleaning your room, and go for a hike. Clear your stupid head.

quick sell cut losses ITS GOING DOOWN

It's still going up! FUCK YES

Chill dude, the more you chase, the more it will run away from you. Everyone thought HODLing would be easy, but it's not.

Okay, it was mooning to 8700, but now it's hovering at 8680.

Not even filthy pajeet OP and I'll take that excellent advice. I only have ~300$ in crypto in the first place so time to kick back and HODL

Bitcoin says: "See you in hell, nolambo."

Fuck. It's stalled. If I sell now, I will have lost money thanks to fees.

Oh my god it's already back to 8660

MOONING AGAIN. I'm holding. I don't care anymore. It'll go up if I wait long enough

I'm going to kill myself. I can tell it's going to drop lower than my buy in. I need to find a site where I can short.

You win. I've lost money again.

damn mang its getting fast

if this is real you are one dumb motherfucker

If you're losing money, why do you keep going?

Not chasing losses is like in the top 5 rules of investing.

This is why daytrading results in a net loss for most people. When price is going down you have to commit to shorting or hodling, and take your decision to the grave. The easiest thing to decide based off of is human emotion, don't base your buys and sells off of a bunch of TA meme lines.

I've been using whalepool.

user. I'm being dead serious. DON'T FUCKING BURN YOURSELF. DON'T FUCKING REVENGE TRADE. DON'T SHORT WITH EMOTIONS

seriously. 1x margin. you don't want to spiral your losses to nothing, this is what gamblers do. Act reasonably. If you can make a few bucks here and there you're winning. You're not Kaiji. You live in a first world nation and will be fine even if BTC dips. you don't NEED to earn back what you've lost.

If history repeats itself, you will be a dead millionaire in 3 years if you were to kill yourself now btw. Best you can do is wagekek and accumulate more during this long bear market