Is Binance playing with our coins?

Just saw a market sell of one fucking Link token on Binance, with no buys or sells for like a minute before or after. How is that possible? All trades have to be at least .001BTC, so who the hell is allowed to transact $.47 at a time? The only thing I can think of is a bot or account owned by Binance trying to set the spot price with special trading privileges.
Could Binance also be double trading our crypto? All crypto on the exchange is held in the same wallet basically, and you get a credit for that crypto, so what is stopping them from wash trading our coins on the assumption that everybody won't all withdraw at once? If this is the case, then we have pretty much the same fractional reserve system that banks do. The difference is that we can keep it off the exchange, so they cannot control prices without the liquidity. I had mine on there for a while because I felt 2FA was more secure than keeping my private keys for MEW on my phone, but I have a Ledger in the mail.
Also, has Binance been audited for these practices in any way?

> larp.jpg
No one has ever said that about her maw

Lol at her humble brag.

Maybe, but wouldn't it be fun to say that to some bar slut right after you slip it in for the first time? Besides having things come to a screeching halt and all.

>Besides having things come to a screeching halt and all.
Or having things go turbo mode when you find out she's into degredation

in the topic of link and binance why the FUCK is the withdraw fee 14 link???

there are literal entire communities filled with bitches who love to be talked to like that

fuck she's probably soaking wet holding up that sign

Jesus Christ that's the price of a small house

unironically this

Oh shit, that's the best! I'm sorry to all the fathers of the women I have done this too...

Now, back on topic; how do we know binance is solvent, and how the FUCK does someone trade one single $.47 token at a time?

Most women are desu senpai

*pic not related.

She looks jewish

They just got "hacked" too.
Then they coincidentally were able to reverse everything (ie "hack" didn't matter)
Binance is not fucking stupid, their shit has been locked down from the start.
I guarantee they are doing everything you allege.

The fact that someone would say that during sex to her implies that she didn't know him at all, thus hooked up with him super quickly which makes her a slut.

Withdraw fee seems to be about $8 for most currencies. Price of token goes up, amount of tokens for withdrawal fee goes down. So if you waited a year, the fee would be like .01 Link, still the same FIAT price. But I'mnot sure about how much control over the market we should give exchanges by letting them play with our money.

Yeah I want to move my chainlink to my Exodus wallet but 14 link is pure jew fuckery

Market sell

>she looks Jewish
Is it because she's a slut?

No it's the blackish eyes and doggish mouth.

Yeah but one Link is like 0.00005172 BTC. That's under the .001BTC minimum trade, by a lot. Something's fucky here...

The fee sucks, but the events of the past few weeks have highlighted the risks of leaving your crypto on an exchange. Unless of course you are holding hyped up dogshit, where the bottom could fall out any minute and you will need to quickly market sell the whole stack without even checking the price (i.e. Trx, Xvg, any and all Chink coins, and even Btc at this point).
Link is a comfy hold though, not much point having it on an exchange unless you are swing trading to increase your stack.