Unpopular opinions

>Fried eggs on a burger aren't bad but they're better without the egg

>Same thing on 99% of the dishes that add avocado as an extra

Agreed.
I love eggs, and I love avocado, but they're not good on fucking everything.
I like avocado on sandwiches, but only if it's one of the main ingredients. Otherwise, I'd rather just make some guacamole with them.
And eggs on a burger are good, but I'd still rather eat a burger without one. I'll save the egg topper for some corned beef hash or stacked enchiladas instead.

>meme food is fine
>eating greasy finger-food is not worth the mess (with a few exceptions)
>eating sandwiches with a fork is stupid
>chicken finger sandwiches are stupid

>>chicken finger sandwiches are stupid
I thought Americans liked those and said they were healthier than chicken tenders

Literally no one has this opinion except the faggot that made that image and started posting it on Veeky Forums last month

avocados are only good on their own, with mustard and a spoon
or as guac

Avocados are usually supposed to go on the side. Not in the dish.

Avocados on a burger are amazing, fuck you

>the guy who pays 2 dollars extra for avocado on his burrito

>implying I don't just make burritos at home and use free avocados I get year round from friends and family

true, best burgers simply dont have eggs:
youtube.com/watch?v=K6lbMoLPrOc

But I don't have that opinion, I'm asking Americans why they have that opinion

>>implying I don't just make burritos at home and use free avocados I get year round from friends and family
>avocado mooching
fucking nigger

agree that eggs are not good on everything. but the thing they actually are good on are exactly other proteins

For me, it is not the McChicken. It's not the best fast food sandwich.

I like both eggs and avocados on my burgers. No fucks.

>both eggs
There are way more eggs than that.

As in, the combination of eggs and avocados.

For me it is maybe the McChicken. Maybe it's the best fast food sandwich.

Americans don't have this opinion except the faggot that made that image and started posting it on Veeky Forums last month

do you even english?

It's from a sonic drive-in commercial, dumb ass.

most of us use the fact that there is bread to add tomato, onion, lettuce pickles or more, something a basic eating cuck is incapable of

>Fried eggs on a burger aren't bad but they're better without the burger

Asian fussion is the worst idea ever conceived.

Fucken this.

I'm so tired of having to pretend that it is the best fast food sandwich, when it is not the best fast food sandwich. I didn't have the balls to say it myself.

I know this sounds stupid, but you give me hope user. If there's anything I can for you, just let me know. You quite possibly may have saved my fucking life.

You have to go back

HERETICS.

YOU WILL BE AMONG THE FIRST TO HANG ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE

>Eating sandwiches with a fork is stupid.

How is this an unpopular opinion? It's a fucking sandwich, you're not supposed to eat it with a fork, you're supposed to use your hands. It would be more unpopular to say you prefer eating sandwiches with a fork.

>Ketchup is by far the worst condiment. One of it's only acceptable uses is as a dipping sauce for french fries and even then, mayonnaise is arguably superior.

>Domnios is the best of the nation-wide pizza chains. Pizza hut is garbage and Papa Johns is so fucking overrated.

>Speaking of pizza, thin crust >>>>>> regular crust.

>Ramen > pho

>Tilapia, catfish, and most other bottom feeder fish are bland, horrible and almost never worth ordering at a restaurant.

>Pork belly is good when cooked well, but at the same time it's complete bullshit that it's become an in vogue thing to do to charge people a premium for the cheapest part of the pig.

McDouble with no pickles and lettuce is the best fast food sandwich hands down

>ate at Guy Fieri's restaurant in Louisville this weekend
>got the award winning bacon mac and cheese burger
>was not taken to flavortown

Why Guy? Why would you betray me like this? Was it all a lie? Does greasy garbage just suck across the board???????

Restaurants actually charge premium prices for pork belly?

That's the stuff I buy in bulk when I'm BBQing because it's cheap and easy to make.

Ketchup is a terrible condiment, but I think it makes for a nice ingredient. Can't easily make the best condiment, fry sauce, without it

I agree with literally everything on this list, and holy shit I've been saying to everyone that ketchup/tomato sauce is fucking shit-tier. It doesn't compliment anything, it just makes everything it touches taste like tomato sauce.

>thin crust>regular crust
Where do you live?

>they're better without the egg
That's not an unpopular opinion at all unless you're clapfat
>Same thing on 99% of the dishes that add avocado as an extra
fuck you kys

>there isn't a single savory dish that cant be improved with onion
>Noodles>>>>Rice
>Carbonara is the best spaghetti sauce
>Jack threads were pretty fun

egg on a burger is a shitty meme