Should I sell

Should I sell

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/pH9Uz5gK-BTCUSD-2-5k-a-terrible-and-painful-fate-for-btc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Wait.. you haven't sold yet? Idiot.

kek

Nah not now man , it will be back tommorow at 9500 usd don’t panic

>he didn't sell at 19k

ST-ST-STRONG SUPPORT AT 8k G-GUYS

Should I sell

Long term future for Bitcoin is still okay user. As long as BTC doesn't get killed by a thousand forks it will appreciate when it hits the 21m cap which is a few years ahead.

Cap is in 2140.

That said, BTC is probably still a decent long term hold (notwithstanding the insane FUD spread on Veeky Forums in the last few days). Wouldn't expect to make it back over $10k for another year or two, however. Probably down to $6k, back to $8k, then essentially sidways for a long while.

yes

if you aren't selling now, you will be selling for pennies on the dollar in a month.

SELL SELL SELL

sell now, and if you really want to have btc you will be able to rebuy at somewhere between 2.5 and 4.5k

Sell now. Buy back in a few days at 2500-3000.
Thank me later.
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/pH9Uz5gK-BTCUSD-2-5k-a-terrible-and-painful-fate-for-btc/

Oh please, trading view is like reddit for crypto. Some complete retard gets a few upboats and he is suddenly a market guru

kek Veeky Forums is a reverse indicator. Tards on here apparently did see the fat ass bounce, and BTC breaking out of the downtrend. Hope you already bought senpai. It's completing the IHS now. 10k tommorrow.

DCB

Sure, buy high sell low.

IHS is utterly rejected (due to manipulation) and a clear double top has been established. The temporary uptrend is destroyed and people learned that this market is shadybas fuck

100% this

well keeping bitcoin is actually a good choice
keeping alts is a very bad choice