Visiting the UK (I'm from France)

>visiting the UK (I'm from France)
>my friends want to take me out for dinner at Nando's
>agree to it cause memes, muh cheeky Nandos
>we sit down
>waiter tells us it's Cheese Day
>I freak the fuck out and ask my friends why they didn't tell me it's Cheese Day
>they tell me to calm down
>I yell "FUCK OFF" and storm out of the restaurant
>pick up some KFC and eat it on the way home
Was I in the wrong here? My friends still don't understand just what the problem was, they act like I'm the unreasonable one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_food_days#United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>from france
>doesnt like cheese

KEK

>not even dick cheese

>be me
>manage to go to japan for a year to study there
>end up doing nothing but eating at KFC every day while playing 3 MMOs at once

haha

That sounds real f*cking comfortable for me

seriously KFCs draw in chinks like syrup draws in ants.

What's the problem with cheese day, OP? Do enlighten us.

My friends wanted to take me to Nando's for a cheeky night out. I said yes, because it seemed like fun. They didn't tell me beforehand that it was going to be Cheese Day, and I stormed out of the restaurant.

They're not your friends if they didn't warn you it was cheese day man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_food_days#United_Kingdom

this reminds me of the underwater weight test , except yours is boring and nobody is gonna nag until you tell your story

You still didn't explain, retard.

It wasn't a national Cheese Day, it was just Nando's Cheese Day.
Show me that story then.
My "lads" (British slang for friends) invited me for a "cheeky" (British slang for fun) night out at a British restaurant called Nando's, known for its famous spicy chicken. After arriving at the restaurant and being seated, the waitress informed us that it was Cheese Day, which my friends rudely didn't inform me of. I asked them why and they told me to calm down because I was supposedly making a scene, but I didn't care about that so I told them to fuck off and left the restaurant so I could get some KFC instead. It's rude and uncalled for to invite someone to partake in your nation's cuisine without informing them of something like this ahead of time.

no its not u autistic fuck

I for one feel your pain.
Once in Paris, France I ordered a café noir and the waitress bought me a café au lait.

OP was mad because they didn't tell him how good the cheese was.

I thought "having a cheeky naddoes" was british twink slang for anal sex.

YES IT IS YOU KEKHOLD
That's not really the same, but I'm sorry to hear that my friend.
FUCK YOU TODD

no its fucking not u stupid prick

Yes it fucking is, you know nothing about social etiquette if you think this way

Current heavy metal is the gayest thing imaginable.

ITT: OP is a literal autist, Anons try to decipher the meaning of Cheese Day.

no clearly ur so fucked up on the issue of social ettiquete u dont fucking understand... god damn cant believe im even talking to u... pathetic moron,.... scarwed of cheese day ffs wtf

I am not Autistic, you are fucking autistic if human emotions are so complex that you can't understand just why I'm upset over this kind of betrayal.

You don't understand any of this you rude son of a bitch, why should I expect an autist like you to get why someone might not appreciate being lied to about Cheese Day?

What exactly is your problem with "cheese day"? Like, what the fuck, dude, it's just some promotion they have at dandoes or whatever. Your friends probably didn't even know. It wasn't some big fucking secret cabal agenda to get you into a nandans without telling you it was cheese day.

Grow the fuck up and thank your friends for even tolerating your childish excuse for a sorry sack of self.

Holy shit I know you're trolling but saying "cheese is inherently French" is like saying that hamburgers are American when they were served at the Colosseum

wow youre so moronic you were with a group of ppl and ur the only one that freaks the fuck out starts crying runs off, but its someone elses fault? wat a pathetic fucking child

Nando's employee here.
I can reveal "cheese day" has never been any form of promotion, it does not exist.
I can confirm however that most of you spastics are replying to copypasta lifted from /b/.

I DO NOT WANT THE FUCKING ROASTIE WAITRESS TO PUT A BOWL OF """"""COMPLIMENTARY"""""" HOT CHEESE IN FRONT OF ME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR PERMISSION
WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND YOU AUTISTIC FREAK
I never said that in any of my posts, stop putting words into my mouth.
My friends were the ones being inconsiderate and rude to me and didn't tell me anything about Cheese Day ahead of time.
>I'm John Nando, president of Nando's, and I know of every event at every Nando's across the UK
Fuck off and stop trying to invalidate my pain.

they take u out somewhere fucking nice and fancy and u throw a tantrum

>Fuck off and stop trying to invalidate my pain.
Regardless of his employment, a simple Google search shows you to be a shitposting, /b/ tier faggot of colossal proportions.
Protip; Nando's is a chain and do not have the authority to run their own promotions.

>copypasta lifted from /b/

Well that's why none of us know it, we don't go to \bee\

Cheeky does not mean fun you cunt

He is a know-nothing low tier grunt wageslave who has no idea what is going on at any Nando's location outside of his shitty little town and he's trying to act tough to compensate for his tiny undersized asshole that can't pleasure anyone
>Nando's is a chain and do not have the authority to run their own promotions.
McDonalds, Burger King and my favorite restaurant, KFC, all run promotions in different regions and countries, you have no evidence to suggest that Nando's doesn't do the same.
Good, enjoyable, banterable, it's the same thing you autistic freak.

You aren't French, your English is too exact.

You know nothing about me or my upbringing or what I've spent my life learning or anything. I hate my native language, I've studied English and Japanese to get away from it.

You best be trolling

You could've just got something without cheese on it you silly cunt

Daft prick.

>He is a know-nothing low tier grunt wageslave

I'm pretty sure L'Academie would have an aneurysm if a Germanic compound phrase like this was attempted auf Francese

They put a fucking BOWL OF HOT CHEESE ON THE TABLE IN FRONT OF ME
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO AGAINST THIS FUCKING UNWARRANTED ASSAULT ON THE SENSES
You're a daft punk
Very funny, too bad for you I've wasted the past decade shitposting on Veeky Forums and I dropped out of uni several years ago

not eat the cheese

also cheese day doesnt exist what the fuck are you on about

I CAN STILL SMELL IT
I CAN STILL SEE IT
THE HEAT FROM IT STILL EMANATES
EVEN IF I REFUSE THE CHEESE, MY SO-CALLED FRIENDS STILL HAVE THEIR OWN CHEESE BOWLS RUINING MY CHEEKY NANDOS

you better not still be in the uk cause ill find you and cheese you up you silly plonker

I'm back home in France you jackass, you won't be harming me at any point in the near future.

So you can't order chicken on cheese day?
In any case it's no excuse to ehave like a hysterical woman

>national halal burger day

Fucking kek.

aneurisme

shit, what is it with all of my wrongquoting lately

This is definitely a troll. There's no fucking way you're French and you don't like cheese.

>French
>Doesn't like Cheese

Fucking weeaboo you're a disgrace to my country, not that there's much left of it.

>fromage anglais
>fromage
>anglais
NE VOIT-TU DONC PAS PAUVRE MÉCRÉANT?
Tout ceci est une attaque terroriste avec le soutien de sa grossièreté la reine d'angleterre. Hier le brexit, aujourd'hui cent ans de plus de souffrance et de trahisons.
JEANNE! AU SECOURS!

So let me get this straight, you have some sort of French superiority complex over cheese because you think nobody but the French could possibly make cheese correctly, so you refused to participate and had a little autistic tantrum and abandoned your friends?

T'es pas vraiment français toi...fdp.

BritBong here, can't wait for the next cheese day :D

French people cannot have superiority complex over anything. That's an oxymoron.
Ferme ton clapet fumier de banlieusard. Je peut voir ta face de pue la sueur derrière ton vocable de rebeu.

Op I feel your pain, I had that happen to me too. Your friends should take responsibility for not telling you about Cheese Day and apologize.

J'habite dans le 11ème arrondissement de Paris et je suis une meuf.

T'as tout faux en fait... fdp.

Tu peux m'expliquer le but de ce fil ?

Si c'est vrai arrête de parler comme un lycéen, ça te dessert.
C'est évident que c'est un cacapost. Tu es censée rejoindre les festivitées et crier du chauvinisme tout haut pute parisienne.

Baguette frogs eating fucks

there's only like 30 kfc total in France you definitely wouldn't go there as a fall back plan you liar.

dumb phoneposter.

exact same thought

This.
Op is a faggot and should kill himself and the surviving family sold to ISIL as sex slaves.

>Cheese Day
>Nando's
Things that never happened.

if this is true you are a fucking disgrace to French people and you were raised by sewer rats because you have no culture as a french person (goes to KFC as a food source) you sound like those fucking americans who only eat tendies and pepperoni pizza, please die

>I yell "FUCK OFF" and storm out of the restaurant
>Was I in the wrong here?
Yes.