In exactly 1 hour, 50 mins, 1 AM PST, I will market buy 56 million worth of BTC on GDAX

In exactly 1 hour, 50 mins, 1 AM PST, I will market buy 56 million worth of BTC on GDAX.

Why? My late grandfather was an oil tycoon and left me 1/10th of his billion dollar fortune. I believe that BitCoin is the future and you should too. I will not sell until we touch 100k, at that point I will slowly (very slowly) start selling it all off.

I've been a Veeky Forums lurker for 12 years and Veeky Forums has been through a lot. You guys deserve to see the largest green candle you've ever seen in your lives. Get in now, you have until 1 AM PST, my funds are transferred and I'm just settling down to some nice steak.

Post pic of steak with timestamp

nice larp

At least you gave a decently short deadline

isn't bitcoin decaying like shit since yesterday because of a hack or something? don't think that's a good idea mate

Why do people actually bother typing shit like this?

ALL IN

DO IT NOW FAGGOT

DON'T WAIT

EVERYBODY SELL IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET BURNED.

DONT LISTEN TO THIS LARP.

HODL IS JUST A MEME AND ITS DAMAGING YOU.

DONT SAY I DIDNT TELL YOU

I believe in bitcoin, you should too. You use this as a get rich quick scheme not thinking of the larger implications. I want to know that I helped fund a financial revolution. Also, been waiting for a dip since 6k to buy in (funds had not cleared yet), and it looks like we're going up. I want to get in now.

You have until 1 AM. This is my gift to you.

>bitcoin
>future
yes high fees and slow transactions sure sound futuristic

(You)s and attention.

Go back to Instagram and Snapchat faggot OP

>isn't bitcoin decaying like shit since yesterday because of a hack or something?
No, its going down because of FUD.

Like it or not, all of crypto currently revolves around BitCoin. By pumping bitcoin and sending a huge buy signal to other whales, I hope to send ripples throughout the alt-coin community, helping them out too. I don't believe necessarily that we'll all be using bitcoin to buy things in the future. We WILL be using some form of a digital currency though. The more I can bring this knowledge to light to the masses the better.

>All discounters will be prosecuted!

kys faggot

don't think I'm coming back to it ever, I haven't even made back any money and the losses just keep happening, fuck this shitty system, huh, that's no unprecedented but such a heavy drop seems unlikely due to FUD

You will come back to it when crypto overtakes fiat. You don't really have a choice in the matter. Your only choice is to get in now at the ground floor or get in later. Best of luck to you whatever you decide.

i believe op, take care dude!

If not a Larp OP you should immediately start the flipining of ETH instead. Help me and Skelly Money out.

thanks dude, I'll be sure to keep watch on prices and see if I give it another chance, but at the moment I feel so defeated

Trips of derp cat!!

It's getting close, I can't even eat I'm so excited. This is the first time I've felt this way in my life. I really hope I can make a difference in your lives. I won't give handouts so don't spam your wallets, I want you to believe in crypto with me and you have 1.5 more hours to make up your minds.

>market buy
Dude just set a buy order slightly above market price and let arbitrage take care of the rest. Otherwise you'll be paying 12k per bitcoin while it's 10k per bitcoin every where else.

big if huge

> Dude just set a buy order slightly above market price and let arbitrage take care of the rest. Otherwise you'll be paying 12k per bitcoin while it's 10k per bitcoin every where else.

+1

God Speed user KEK wills it.

Please deliver us from this hell

I'm pretty sure my buy will place bitcoin instantly at close to $12k on GDAX, according to the sell walls at least. It may bounce around (I don't know I'm not good with markets), but I'm pretty sure everyone will FOMO in. I like ETH but it's gotta be grandpa coin, everything else will flow after.

I know how you feel. Getting my windfall made all of my friends treat me differently and I've had no one to spend time with except this board (and a few select online friends who don't know). I hope I can make it a little better.

Thanks op your a cool dude

What's the point of this larp?

>grandfather
>oil tycoon
>2018

That would probably be the best thing to do, but then whales and chinks would be pushing it up. I WANT to be the one to start the run. I have that power and by god do I want to realize it. I want you to see the largest green candle of your life. I'll take slightly more expensive bitcoin (it's going to $100k eventually, I really believe this) if it means I can spread some hope to your faces.

I'm down to wait see what happens otherwise OP will get bricked.

If you do your research you should be able to find out who he was. He passed a little over a year ago. I miss him dearly.

godspeed user

Show a screenshot of your gdax account balance for proof. Otherwise this is the most pointless larp of all time

We should play a game where the winner who guesses the correct identity gets BTC, you know, to honor the man... I'm going with David Rockefeller, Aubrey McClendon of Chesapeake Energy or Abu Sayyaf of the Islamic State. If you tell me I won, I'll post my BTC address.

Either way, good luck OP.

>8222222

So you can shout "INSPECT ELEMENT"?

Either you believe with me or you don't believe.

Hah, pick one of those and I'll let you know if you got it right. If so, maybe I'll throw something your way.

>being actually this desperate
Why didn't I cash out when I had the chance?
Why did I have to be that greedy?

McClendon

sick larp but ill stay

>David Rockefeller

its aubrey
heckuva bussinessman...

I got it Rockefeller because the Getty family would be far off. The time lines are flowing properly user.

David Rockefeller. McClendon was close to $3 billion at his peak, but was closer to $500m at the time of his death.

Here's my BTC address: 3PBDfeDvbJr8r5zEvhpRJHPRDBCmnvY9KF

Would be grateful for anything (if correct obviously).

Godspeed, OP.

>Aubrey McClendon
Winrar

He hid some of it.

I bet Aubrey

Also a winrar.

Lmfao what the FUCK is this picture

Getty, space cowboy

welcome to the internet

Damn op won the genetic lotto
1PLzXraT9eMBV4r4vXSNEGABexfiEEamHg

if this is real ill eat my dick

if you get 1 btc sent to you I'm longing btc with 100x

Nice, estate planning is important. Offshoring even more so.

Just after posting, I realized David R. inherited the oil & gas fortune, but made his portion of it primarily through banking.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. He was well respected within the industry. Plus, car accidents are always tough (my uncle went in one).

If you are feeling oh so generous
1128So7aP4TpbPoinkSGnkUdtrNoNtiUWA

You'll need to make it go above 12k to make this happen. 12k previosly the huge support now is the huge resistance.
If BTC goes 100k too fast - it is over. Everyone will sell.

Well if we're not larping I should get something in the next little bit then? I used to work in O and G that's why I know about Aubrey..

16hGSqFgTQAALx9zACigSQU5QYFiCBDEjX

lol @ all the beggars crawling out of their holes

stop being begging faggots jesus christ

not begging faggot, I got the question right.

I don't want any btc op
it's yours
but please save us
pump it to 12k
you're our only hope now

The more you support BTC, the longer cryptocurrencies as a whole will be held back by its shortcomings and the more the whole thing will look like a scam to the masses.

If you care about the technology and its potential applications, then accelerate the process, don't retard it.

The desperation and hope some people have. People posting their wallets as if some billionaire is on this chat just ready to dole out free crypto lol.

OP is pic related and his grandpa must have been some Russian oligarch. SMIN DO IT DO IT FOR US AAAAAAAAAAA

wow

>when you see it you’ll shit brix

guys stop begging
only the winners get btc
don't put off OP

Satya Pal Wahi?

Please send me some BTC. My life has been in the shitter lately, and getting any kind of help right now would make my world. Thank you, sir.

18kapQwMqEFmb2RqSotYg1t6R2LkdguR1T

The calm before the storm of Veeky Forums

fuck all these beggars, mods ban them plx.

reported

If OP isn't full of shit, then he's going to be my hero. Regardless, we will make it blokes.

Let him retard it for sec Norman will follow. Hopefully he purchases in batches if not a larp. wew

OP, if you go through with this, you are a true legend. The new sminem. The hero we need, but not the one we deserve.
Hope it brings ya some joy homie.

Eth is the fucking reason for this bullshit crash. Take the market cap away from tokens and put into coins and we would all be much more wealthy.

Fkn decentralized app, FFS open your eyes biz

What caused the crash? 11.5k to 8.5k.

What happened???

Chance to be the king of /biz or just another larp.

I feel like he wouldn’t have revealed his grandfather even through guessing but I dunno

Gdax/Coinbase require special documentation when depositing over 1mm in fiat. Can you please tell me the documentation name and the account manager you were assigned to?

There are only two high net managers and I know the name of both. Cough it up.

that would require this to be real

I answered the question tho
>Not even beggin'

>The new sminem
>Implying he isnt the ACTUAL sminem

Aubrey? Google wasn't kind.. I'm also grateful for anything user

1JWoeCeWyYmgYqHZHX6xUeAseMMVSKPJD2

All these poor fags are going to stare at gdax for hours instead of sleeping now. FUCK, me too

>mfw OP doesn't deliver

Us three

your grandpa is 56 and you've been lurking for 12 years?

Witnessed. If you’re not larping I will tell my grandchildren of this day. The whale who stood alone and turned the tide.

OP if you actually do this, we don't deserve you
pls no larp

this. LARP desu

Please... I'm a poor student....

14LLk8BFHNcHvGj3A381nVSwFPKvyRncw1

OP. Just do it now. No need to wait. People gotta sleep and I want to witness this historical event. Doooo eeet!

Fucking beggars. Jesus he asked you not to do that very clearly.

10 minutes?

kys pajeets
reported

William Upton McClendon, the youngest of Aubrey and Katie’s children, just graduated from Duke University in 2015. He followed in his siblings’ and parents’ footsteps by joining the prestigious university. According to his Facebook, he lives in Durham, North Carolina. In 2014, he participated in the UNITE Arrive Alive Tour that encourages college students not to drink and drive. He said the demo was pretty scary, even if it was only a computer simulation. McClendon is encouraging on social media. When he used Twitter, he sometimes posted encouraging messages like: “Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path … and leave a trail.”

So uh... anyone buy based on OP’s claim?