How do be interesting to qts

how do be interesting to qts

just b urself
ideally in a way that makes them wonder "who is this guy? I need to know what his deal is"

then you ask to do something with them, they agree and you spill your spaghetti the whole time and never see them again

go to r9k faggot

just 'bee' urself dude

Have an interesting life. Do interesting things.

Things to do:
Read classic books
Adventure outdoors: hiking, rock climbing, hunting, camping
Learn a martial art: BJJ, Muay Thai, boxing
Have a creative hobby: make music, photography, painting, drawing

Things not to do:
Post on Veeky Forums at any time or for any reason
Play video games at any time or for any reason

Just be (((confident))) bro :^)

Don't be ugly, sorry bud.

It's not that simple though...
good genetics help. a lot. i had a friend in high school who was about 5'6", openly bisexual, effeminate mannerisms, complete babyface. exactly what you would call a soyboy here. he had a string of incredibly hot girlfriends in our senior year. he was kind of manipulative and emotionally abusive, which is how he kept them, and i know you guys aren't above that, but getting them took some serious charisma.

meant to write
>good genetics help a lot BUT

Every weird gay fag in hs had an insecure gf looking for an edgy guy to be mean to her. Hs is not real life, vulnerable hs girls are not real women. Being a gay fag is gay. Have some honor and be a man.

This post infuriates me with its ignorance. How old are you, OP??? If you're older than 21 you're an embarrassment. If you're younger just shut up, go through life, and learn. Don't do fake shit to get a girl. That's so fuckin beta. Just be interesting IN GENERAL. If you know how to tell a story, anything is interesting.

yeah i was kind of thinking that

kind of unrelated. . . i've been single for 6 months and its getting to me. i go to community college at night time and there's no good looking girls there. where can i meet girls? tinder's out of the question because i don't have a social media account to link it.

A few things, and I'm being mean to whip u into shape, I actually do care about you:
1 only fucking fags whine about being "single." are you so pathetic that you cant stand your own company and that of your bros and need ANY woman to be with you just to check it off? Pathetic. You're not single, you're just looking for a quality woman who genuinely completes you. It will take a long time and many attempts. Being in a bad relationship is FAR WORSE than being single.
2 make a private fb with a fake last name u fuckin idiot
3 except don't, tinder is full of fuckin thots and whores and bots, NO GIRL WHO READILY OFFERS SEX LIKE THAT IS ANY GOOD
4 dont look specifically for girls, look for social groups or clubs or settings with PEOPLE. there will be some girls.

>le 56% mystery meat
Fuck off kike

Also this. Date your own race.

black and arab. mystery solved

Don't mention crypto. Mentioned that I was thinking of creating a day trading bot on a date and she wasn't impressed.

That's not how it works. THEY try to be interesting to Chad.

Look at all those nerds giving advice lol
All you have to do is not be ugly

Money. What did you think you would hear from Veeky Forums?

Looks hideous t b h

Women are never impressed that you're trying to do something unless it's some meme swoon thing like starting a band or studying medicine.

They care about the shekels that follow though. They really don't understand ambition. They only understand success.