Why is this so overpriced

Why is this so overpriced

Does anyone have any /menuhacks/ to eat here cheaply?

I already know you can save 20 cents ordering a coffee cup instead of a soda cup

Best hack I got is don't eat there if it doesn't fit your budget.

Hopefully u dont casually eat there often lol

best hack is pretend panera doesnt exist so you stop eating there and make your own damn food

I heard one of you guys who work there were talking shit about me, I'll release your dox tomorrow at noon if you don't stop

Why do you waste both of our times posting non-answers
It's the best place to study honestly

>Saving twenty cents by ordering a different beverage
>Caring about 20 cents
Are you okay?

It adds up, muchacho.

For instance, I has $0.17 in my checking account til yesterday, if I didn't save those twenty cents I might've over drafted

>posting non-answers

>complain that panera is overpriced
>2 people are telling you not to eat there because obviously you cant afford to do so

you know what, go waste your money there then, fucking dumbass.
you want a real menuhack to eat there cheaply? order a coffee cup and eat out of the fucking trashcan.

>spending money at restaurants when you're that poverty
holy shit dude

Why are you being so hostile, are you having a bad day?

Please tell me that you have a job, and have also applied to some form of government assistance to help with your daily nutritional requirements.

Panera Bread, while not terrible, is a luxury. Public libraries still exist if you need a place to study.

Hey Veeky Forums I have to jerk off dudes to make ends meet but how do I save money while eating out?

Kek

>It's the best place to study honestly
It has free refills, but so does starbucks once you hit your 20 stars or so.

But, really, just order a scone or small snack. Don't order off the big ol menu if you are tight on money. The best value mealwise is probably one of the larger paninis, so you can fill up on bread. Or eat before you go, and just do the beverage while you charge and study. Mix it up sometimes with the school library, or the free wifi at mcdonalds

panera fucking sucks why even bother eating there. No one working there knows how to properly make a sandwich they just slap a giant mound of meat on the bread so it barely covers the thing and call it a day, and their soups are bagged

you should seriously not be eating out if you're this poor

>pick 2
>half panini and cup of tomato soup
>dip the panini in the soup

fucking delicious. fuck you panera haters

It's whole market is based on dishes that, for the most part, are really easy to make. Now, if you want a decent French onion soup with half a panini and you lack both the tools and the time then it makes sense to eat there. In short, if your time is so precious that cooking anything costs you money then eat there. There is a reason they advertise as an upscale mcdonalds,

Reading this thread let me see if I have this straight:
OP is broke as shit.
OP thinks Panera is a good place to study.
So OP is looking for menu hacks.

You're missing the point. The reason Panera seems like a nice place is because really poor people can't afford to be there. That's why it's quiet and not trashed. The noisy people who trash places are at Denn's, Dunkin' Donuts and McDonald's because they're too price sensitive to spend the couple extra bucks at Panera.

But you are a price sensitive customer. So even though the place appeals to you, as others itt have pointed out it's not for you. I'll go one step further and say Panera is selling appearances more than anything else. Their profit margin is just high enough that they don't mind a few customers lingering, just like a Starbucks. And like Starbucks their food looks better than fast food. But it's really just crap dressed up to look nicer and command higher prices so the place can give the appearance of being more civilized than a fast food joint.

There's a place broke-ass students traditionally go to study - a quiet, civilized place they can afford to hang out in. It's called a library. They still exist. They're a much better option than trying to "hack" Panera's overpriced and shitty menu just so you can sit next to middle class housewives and office workers while you study. There'll be plenty of time to go there when you get a shit job in a cubicle somewhere or marry someone with a better one than you'll ever get. Until then stop spending money when you don''t have any to speak of.

they have french onion? I've never seen it there

You don't get anything at Panera if you don't want horrendously overpriced food. If you happen to find yourself there, though, get a bacon turkey bravo and a side of soup. It's the best sandwich they've got.

DON'T get an Italian sandwich. I don't know how you can fuck up an Italian roll so badly, but they managed.

They do, but it tastes canned. Still, it's better than nothing.

even more mysterious is how many broke chicks i know that eat there and love it.
>waaah i can't get the blouse i want. i'm poor this week!
>proceeds to eat a bread bowl filled with campbell's tier soup for 17 dollars

I don't understand how this place became a chain

Everything good is extremely overpriced and the normal priced stuff is never satisfying. Literally the only good things on the menu are the breads that nobody would ever buy except when they are trying to get brownie points at the office