British food

Bear in mind this can be broken down into different countries of UK: Scotland, Norrthern Ireland, England and Wales:

Explain to me exactly why British food is the best in the world. Wonderful variety. Four countries.

Comfy soups and stews. - who needs heating when you can have soup - soup will penetrate the coldest of hearts. My favourite soup is chicken and mushroom.
Amazing cheeses. At least as good as the French.
Just the absolute best variety of bread. The variety is staggering. I got four different breads from the baker this morning.
No one can make as good a roast dinner as a British mother or grandmother.
Best drink (tea) Loads of varieties. Earl Grey to Assam to English breakfast tea.
Lancashire hot pot, Yorkshire pudding, toad in the hole, cooked breakfasts, best fish, and shellfish (surrounded by sea), pan haggerty (look it up), black pudding (the Spanish can do this well enough - morcilla; hynnnnnggg). Bubble and squeak, bacon liver and onion gravy with mash, beef wellington, fish and chips with mushy peas, kedgeree (half Brit Indian from the Empire) - rice, smoked fish, curry spices, eggs, chopped herbs - best breakfast EVER.

Offal. We bongs love the bits no one else loves. Liver, kidney, sweetbreads (pancreas), ox tail. bone marrow, lungs. - see haggis for info. Delicious. We had pig trotters when I was a lad.
Tasty. Shellfish - all of it. Razor clams, mussels, clams, whelks, cockles- we'll eat the lot. Some London cunts won't, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3KBuQHHKx0
orwell.ru/library/articles/cooking/english/e_dec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you wrote all this text but no reply :(
let me bump this for you :)

>British food

So curry and kebabs?

it's just a preposterous thread. there is no way a country that puts bread inside of bread and calls it a sandwich has the best food in any category

i'm not even saying it's bad. it's just not even close to the best

it is a bad meal but its a multicultural place that's bound to have a ton of interesting variety

so curry and kebabs?

To be fair OC is per the rules to be strictly ignored on Veeky Forums in favor of McChicken threads.

>insecure britfag who thinks a wordy post might garner support for a food culture that belongs in the gutters of trifalgar square or between the legs of their exalted queenie.

How anyone can claim to eat more offal than the Chinese and French is beyond reason.

Thats not how you spell Mexican

im thinking bout them beans.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Anglos are so embarrassing. Truly the biggest subhumans.

>Best Bread

Frogs and Krauts laugh at you.

>best tea

Surely it is not Chinese, You know, tge country you ripped tea from?

No, of course lipton bags and perfumed earl grey is the pinnacle of tea :^)

Bongs actually have the worst taste in tea in entire Europe

OBSESSED
BSESSED
SESSED
ESSED
SSED
SED
ED
D

>We eat the same shit everyone else does, but we make it nice and bland and that makes it special!
Congrats, they eat that shit in the US, most of Latin america, most of Asia, and most of Africa. Difference is, they actually manage to produce dishes with flavor.
Fuck off Nigel. No one cares about the "cuisine" you chinless inbred shits have attempted to cobble together. The stereotypes are very true, consistently, the worst food I have ever had abroad has been been Shitish food. I suppose I shouldn't expect anything but failure from them, though. I mean, look at their automotive industry, or the fact that they have failed to take a hunk of mossy rock from a bunch of drunks despite 800+ years of trying.

OBSESSION
SESSION
SSION
ION
N

>britbong shitposts on american tibetan sand painting forum

that's not how it works m80.

Nothing better than fishing off the welsh coast
Get some bass, mackrel, pollock, turbot and salmon if you're lucky
Go get some clams from the beach, razor or oysters
Cook down some laverbread (seaweed)
Tastes way better than nori
If you're lucky you'll even find a fisherman having a lobster

i'm actually Spanish, I just feel the butthurt and venom in your posts and it makes me laugh

DESSESBO
DESSEB
DESSES
DESS
DES
DE
D

You for the Pies!

Britain has a long history of Pie Making and something that is typically British is Steak and Kidney pie.

Or even the good old Pork pie, served cold with pickles and a pint.

My brother loved pork pies until he worked for a butchers.

He never touched one ever again. Wouldn't explain why because he said it was "fucking filth".

Why did your brother assume that all pork pies were made the same way as that (apparently shit-quality) butcher?

Once again, to save time.

>lol British food lol
>lol bland lol
>lol blood pudding lol
>lol innacurate stereotype from film or television I've seen lol

>My brother loved pork pies until he worked for a butchers.
Most people who work in a commercial food factory say the same about anything.

Bit disappointing that your brother worked for a butchers though . . . it doesn't say much about their quality does it?

We all know that it unlikely to get prime cuts but the same could be said for sausages?

Talking of sausages, how about a nice toad in the hole with savoy cabbage,carrots, buttery mash and steaming hot gravy?

oy! diversity is greatest strenth

everyone tell me, and I have no reason to doubt

cooked brekkie is btfo all other nations

*strength

>look at their automotive industry
oh? the thing we invented?

your welcome

sex

warm porkpies are so much better

first day on reddit son?

Maybe your brother is just your average weak minded britfag

We have butchered pigs and really and truly the only thing that would turn me off about a pork product is if lower intestine, feces, bile and the bladder were used.

>oh? the thing we invented?

You aren't making much money on it right now. You still have some production but it might as well be nothing and throwbacks to "WE WERE ONCE GOOD" doesn't help you have a strong industry.

that's fair comment

we sent all our best chaps to the colonies, where they now outshine us in freedom, industry, technology, food, banter, cuckery and sheepshagging

damn newzelanders with there sheepshagging. we used to be number one!

>we sent all our best chaps to the colonies
The criminals, degenerates, gypsies and the religious nuts were sent to the colonies.

it matters not, they were all US!

we are fambly

except those sheepshaggin newzelandres

>religious nuts

Gee, thanks. We still suffer from those hypocrites in the US.

His welcome what?

call that a shitpost, how embarrasing

morcilla is good but I prefer the black pudding back home in Ireland.

I also miss sausages back home

And smoked meats/fish.

desu I just miss my ETHNIC FOODZ of Ireland.

>Earl Grey
That's Chinese. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your culinary menu is imported from somewhere else in the world. You colonized most of it after all.

Based brits

We certainly have the superior cuisine.

We rule the waves you see.

Nothing beats a good British Beef Stew with hot dumplings, especially now winter is nearly upon us.

being british, i've never heard of this sandwich before this place.

They are a shining example of European achievement and cosy history, they need to hang their government though.

Comfy

I'm literally roasting bones gor beef stock at this very moment so i can make that tomorrow. Stew and dumplings is GOAT.

Trafalgar Square is a pedestrian zone that doesn't have gutters.

Not OP, but try the niche breads from Northern Ireland. I'd not consider them the best in the world (empanadas are fucking based, in fact I'd agree most British cuisine is honey if a bit uninspired), but potato bread and soda bread are the bomb.

Welsh coast fishing < Norn Irish coastal fishing. Got the option of the Irish Sea, loads of freshwater fish, and the Atlantic. Also portavogie/north down in general is shellfish heaven

Our sausages are fucking based friend. Where abouts in the isle are you from? Head up north around Moira and you'll find the best meat in this half of Europe at Hannan's.

Your brother is a pussy

Dunno about worst taste in tea in Europe, but German sawdust bags are shit too. And always based on rosehip, apple and blackberry leaves while being completely devoid of taste.

flavoured with bergamot I assume you're a murkin.

>Do you want some butter on that bread?

Try some pearl barley tho.

>at least as good as the french
French cheese is fucking trash compared to brit cheese. Brie has nothing on a good bit of Wensleydale. Hawes creamery is GOAT.

French food isn't offal, it's just shit

>sweetbreads (pancreas)
Hannibal Lecter made sweet breads. You brits like mad cow disease don't you? Spinal tissue, lungs, bone marrow. Jesus H. Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3KBuQHHKx0

My grandmother worked in a slaughterhouse when she was a teenager. Became a vegetarian after that.

Women become vegetarians at the drop of a hat.

This thread is obviously trash just like your """"""food""""""

Brits don't eat any of that shite in OP. It's all curries and kebabs with chips. Or pasta with ready made sauce if they're trying to be healthy.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Yeah how dare women make personal choices.

t. inbred sisterfucker

i could live off of this stuff.

not one thing in this thread looks appetizing

how bout now
?

O B S E S S E D

Best food

Sausage rolls are the pinnacle of British cuisine.

Damn I miss sausage rolls.

Give it a rest m8, our cuisine is an international laughing stock. But you know what, who cares? Personally I find French and Italian food overrated as fuck, too many boring cheese and meat dishes. If you're from a country renown for it's great cuisine, it basically means you're probably from a cuck country, whose inhabitants were sat at home comfort eating while countries like ours known for having bland food were out winning wars and colonising.

>tfw you can't think of your own memes and have to copy others
>tfw you have a complete meltdown at everyone who disagrees with you

orwell.ru/library/articles/cooking/english/e_dec

Orwell wrote a really good essay about English cooking actually

Doesn't really matter. American's opinions on non-American things are completely irrelevant anyway.

Dyke/nu-male pls go