Checking account
>-$567
Credit Card
>$1,500 balance
Crypto net worth
>5,650 LALA from ICO
Rent
>8 days late

Dubs decide how I kill myself tomorrow. Tried via hanging last December and failed, winded up in a "hospital" for a month.
>$7,000 bill

Sadly not a LARP.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_Blow
wizchan.org/dep/res/167194.html
peacefulpillhandbook.com/about-the-handbook/handbook-options/
archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>try to off yourself due to debt
>people forcibly heal you
>charge you for the service

Freedom ain’t free commie

atleast send me your coins daw

kek
great post

>Starting a new job paying $80k/year this upcoming Monday
>Crypto just now crashing again and could crash lower than it did earlit this year

I hope that it reaches new lows by the time I'm getting some paychecks in the next few weeks. I'm ready to play this game!

lmao do any of you cunts work i have a trade and crypto is just like playing blackjack and treat it so. Do you guys act crypto is gonna give you millions of dollars for putting

Buy a Gordon Freeman cosplay. Plant yourself outside Valve's headquarters with a sign saying "Here lies Half-Life 3," then either blow your brains out or take enough pills to die. You need to die right outside Valve's HQ to make your point.

4. Die from burnt lungs

Buy a Sam Hyde cosplay. Plant yourself outside Adult Swim's headquarters with a sign saying "Here lies World Peace," then either blow your brains out or take enough pills to die. You need to die right outside Adult Swim's HQ to make your point.

Buy a Wander Over Yonder cosplay. Plant yourself on Disney property with a sign saying "Here lies Wander," then either blow your brains out or take enough pills to die. You need to die at either a Disney park or outside a Disney studio building to make your point.

Shit, I got dubs.

Is it too late to say I want Gordon Freeman instead?

welp. was kind of hoping for an actual method

what sort of pills, user? has to be something I have access to

It's the stunt that I care about more than the method.

Can't you get some cyanide from a Tor store?

,650 LALA from ICO
why

Skycoin ? Skycoin! yeah you heard me , Skycoin bro !!!

I don't know. I bought it during the last bull run when I had a little more money and wanted to put something in some ICO.

I'm (clearly) not a very smart or successful human being

Guy, just provide proof to the hospital payment center regarding your finances and they will either cut your bill down or spread it over very small payments. Happened to me, for stuck with a big bill, proved I wasnt making money, then they cut the bill to a fraction.

As for the rest, cash out the crypto you have and pay rent. And get your shit together. Post your eth address, I'm sure a rich user here will throw you a bone.

going to start rolling for myself
>drive car down wrong side of highway

>jump off bridge on my university campus

>suicide by cop

dubs and you don't kill yourself

>hanging, take 2

Vodka+Xanax
Now die, loser.

Didn't it do like 500% from ICO price? No take out initial?

it did not.

Fucking CHRIST WHY IS IT SO HARD TO DIE
>slice wrists in bathtub

Just live you fucking faggot

wont kill you but will make you black out and do incredibly stupid things

Buy some paraquat. Injest that shit and you are dead in minutes.
T. A Horticulturist

Cash out and buy a gun, retard.

There was some sort of auction where people bought at 4x ICO price for some reason

sounds like you're just fucking terrible with money. why do you have any invested in crypto if you can't even pay rent or keep a positive account balance?

go get a regular job that pays like $15/hour, work 40 hours a week, pay your bills, cut out all vices, don't drink or smoke at all. start cooking all meals at home using cheap/on-sale ingredients, and slowly piece your life back together. that might sound like shit, but so does dying, and sometimes you have to suffer through some shit to get to a better spot later on.

fix your financial problems, pay rent on time, accumulate a bit of savings, be a man and do what needs to be done

Maybe you could try getting this funny little thing called a JOB. Not like you millennial faggots have ever heard of one

get em grandpa

>paraquat
AHAHAHA i love reading about roasties getting btfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_Blow

But user, that sounds like a lot of effort.
Seriously though op, pull your fucking head in and do what this guy said

DO NOT TRY THIS IT EMPTIES THE CHAINLINK FROM YOUR WALLET

Just let the millenials kill themselves, we don't need to feed your boomer asses by getting shitty jobs after your kind has ruined the world.

sucks to not have public health

You're a little late buddy, the game is over.

I actually suspect the LALA devs bought out the auction themselves in an attempt to inflate the price before exchange listings.

Literally you could have (and still can) go on IDEX and buy LALA at ICO price or cheaper. Yet this auction of 27M tokens sold out at 5x that price within a couple of hours? Where are all these 45c buyers?

People in the Telegram have been perplexed by this "mystery". Seems pretty obvious to me.

But this is all besides the point

Dude, a few grand is nothing to kill yourself over. If you really don't think you can dig yourself out of this hole, then rack up as much debt as you can and declare bankruptcy.

PS OP peek around in here these hopeless retards do a lot of brainstorming
wizchan.org/dep/res/167194.html

dying does not sound like shit

we were all "dead" for thousands and thousands of years before we were born, returning to that is not something I've ever feared

Kill yourself with spoon

Dubs and op kills himself through living a full life followed by a natural death

thanks for trying user

You failed to kill yourself. I would say kys but youd just fail again.

Now listen stupid, this is what you will do.

Take out all crypto money. And pay rent, debt. Then cancel appartment and move in with your pareents, siblings or grt a sofa at a friends house. Now live like this untill all debt is gone.

Now you can start saving and living again.

I have no dad, my mom is schizophrenic and lives in and out of hospitals. also hates me.

I have one half sister who pities me and wants to help but lives in a 1br apartment and is happy and would not take me in

I have no real friends anymore

The lease on my apartment is up in June. I don't know where I am supposed to go after that

Ending myself is the answer I always come back to. It's been at the end of every path I've ever considered

take my 10k( thats all my savings) and live goddammit

Just because you want to kill yourself doesn't mean you should be an asshole and take others with you.

live on the streets pussy..winter is over

Dude just stand at the town square and yell "I declare bankruptcy" as loud as you can. Then you're free of your debts.

Do you have any skills

I agree actually, thankfully kek did not will it.

I'm more inclined to full speed into a wall or something. I am curious however, and concerned, about how well my nissan sentra would hold up/prevent my death

Just OD on heroin or something

thanks for the free laugh. is Veeky Forums always like this?

Several, and two degrees. I hoped this would save me

get money from a loan-shark. buy the dip, double your money. pay your debts.

A couple thousand in debt, so you resort to killing yourself? Are you one of those people that tubs their baby toe and says WELP BETTER KILL MYSELF. if youre this far in try for some better trades before you're out on the streets at the very least, or get a temp job. It's not hard

What a world, you fail at killing yourself and get charged for it . . .fuck man.

holy shit this is truly hell

yeah any time there's big league bear action on btc

come on man don't quit now your not far behind. just be a fanatic about making money. and cash out cryptoshort term If you have to. it's all going down. for a little while anyway. plenty of time to get back on top. killing hour self is the pussys way out man! You got this! ps listen to dave Ramsey audio book total money make over. thank me later.

Hi r*ddit

You weak piece of shit.

I'm two months late on rent, literally have eviction notice for today.
No job lined up=0 income.
42 dollars in the bank, half a pack of smokes and joint is literally all I have to my name.

Unlike you, I'm not a retard and can talk to my landlord and explain my situation to the point where he has pity (also I'm not s fucking asshole) enough to let me try and get on feet within another month.

You are so damn stupid you couldn't even kill yourself, you truely are a Norman.. quite literally.. you live in burgerland you could probably walk down the road and pick up a pistol on the side of the road.

Also how much is rent? Your landlord would gladly take partial payment as a sign of good faith that you intend to pay.... man you are so fucking stupid I want to freak out Jesus fucking chrissssssssststttt

$2000 is fucking nothing, get a fucking job

Live out of your car for a while until the market recovers

I'm going to jump off the bridge when the sun comes up in a couple hours

I just needed some help

Bye Veeky Forums Thanks for the laughs

get 99 runecrafting on old school runescape

Take Kobayashi with you.

you are such a fucking chump man.

"Oh no my life is falling apart"

First guy to ever be late on rent everybody.
First guy to ever go in public and say they are going to kill them self.
First and only guy to have 1500 dollars in debt in cc.

Dude your a real piece of shit.
If I knew you in real life I'd beat the Fucking piss out of you before you killed yourself because you don't deserve getting off this easy.

Pull up your fucking god damned pants. Quit jerking off 5 hours a day, find a Fucking job and move the fuck on with your life.

I can't imagine how you'd feel if your late payment was a mortgage on a fucking house.
Beyond infuriating how god damn stupid you are.

>getting this mad at an obvious LARP

wew lad

jerk off till heart failure

If you have already decided, you probably won’t care what people are saying, but it saddens me to lose another brother.

Either way i wish you luck in whatever comes after. Godspeed user.

>falling this hard for the counter-larp

you gotta be larping, tell me more on why aint you got a job yet

its not a larp, that guy is probably still waiting for someone to offer him bucks

This book is written by a euthanasia doctor and ranks methods of suicide by ease, odds of success, and painlessness. The #1 way is to injest Nembutal. The book includes instructions for use to ensure you don't fuck it up.
peacefulpillhandbook.com/about-the-handbook/handbook-options/

Good riddance, Mr. Larper.

Don't kill yourself over money, money isn't even a thing.

how many decades do you have left? like 6 if you're 20? dude, just get a job, move through life, and die when it's your time so you can go to heaven. I was planning on killing myself too and the thought that if I force myself to live instead of pussing out I'll be able to have cool shit for all eternity once I die in a few measly decades scared me out of that baby mindset real quick. I'm a muslim btw. dubs

Well if you bought ETH early...

Sometimes I wish I was a double-digit IQ Muslim too, life would be so much easier.

Ignorance is bliss.

▄▄ DO NOT SILENTLY DIE ALONE ▄▄

GO POSTAL AND BLOW SOMETHING UP

POLICE SUICIDE IS THE ONLY SUICIDE

archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook

street fight with niggers. throw knives on the ground in front of them and call them pavement ape subhuman niggers. livestream whatever goes down. come on dubs!

>t. didn't get millions of dollars from putting

Hey buddy, killing yourself is your right and I support your freedom to make that choice. If you really want to kill yourself then just go buy a cheap gun with a credit card for a few hundred bucks and end yourself. It won't hurt and your guaranteed an instant death. You might survive jumping off a bridge over water by having your legs break your fall, but then you would be in water with broken legs and slowly drown which is not ideal.

Best of luck user, sorry life didn't work out for you.

how about you kill yourself and OP doesn't, that sounds quite a bit better to me, don't know about you

OP get a helium tank and do it right this time your retard

Just don’t pay your rent, it will take them at least 6 months to a year to evict you, don’t pay the CC, or hospital bill and file bankruptcy in a few years. Try to get on food stamps

Why do you feel people shouldn't have the right to choose when their life ends? I'm genuinely curious.

Oh and take that $500 and buy crybermiles

>I'm not a retard
>half a pack of smokes and a joint
>$42 to my name

You've vastly overestimated yourself user

because people from Ohio that can read and write are easily worth more than $7k even if they are depressed post on Veeky Forums and you're over here helping write him off because he's down 10.5 ETH

What do you have to live for? I bet you can answer that question. OP probably cant.

Take any money you have and just run away, many people became to uk to declare bancrupcy from poland.
You can always live off some remote shit and live in thailand, vietnam whatever. i know is is easier for me as programmer but there are remote jobs

So what if he has value? Its his right to do whatever he wants with his value.

If you want to sell the bottom, it's your right. Who gives a fuck about rights anyways? A bad decision is a bad decision. You have the right to smoke joints soaked in weedkiller, I have the right to offer you a joint soaked in weed killer at your mom's funeral when you can't think straight. Doesn't make my action correct at all, and I would prefer to see you die than OP, although unlike OP you have "successfully" diverted your suidical ideation onto others