How are you guys doing?

How are you guys doing?

This is how I'm doing right now

Not worried though, I knew this was a long-term hold from the beginning. Just wish I had held off on buying until now, because I would have gotten more for my fiat. Unfortunately, I cannot predict the future...

It's bless out less than everything else I've been holding. Fucking RIP VeChain.

They are RAPING me!
Make them stop!
How are BEARS raping my ass?
I am being gangraped by a group is bears inside of my anus!
WHY?!?!?!?!!?! me ?!

>he fell for the pajeet shilling
I'm curious, are people who fall for this stuff just new here or are there people who actually keep buying the new shill of the week coin every time and just keep losing money?

My portfolio is dead, thanks to this shitcoin alone.

No bad, user. Wish I had more shekels to but the dip though.

I don't fall for all of them but I fell for Jibrel.
Bout 70k JNT at 47 cents a pop. That said, if they can deliver I don't have anything to worry about.

I'll live. Originally bought in at 38 cents but didn't sell when it x2ed. Just bought a few more on this dip. It'll come back soon enough.

in since ICO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So you basically missed the greatest pump in history of crypto, because you invested into this project and missed late dec and early jan.

How can you be so comfy? You made 0 money so far

Bought at dec 27. did not really miss anything

It's still doing fine in sats, stop getting frantic over Bitcoin dropping the fiat value.

This
Thinking of taking out a loan for some of that sweet sweet jnt

In since ICO. Bought with free money from XRP profits. Cashed in my original crypto investment already. Playing with free money now. Comfy.

-9% in satoshi value alone

I don't know which charts you have, but try to open CMC and check the orange line.

People like you said the same shit at 7k 6k 5k 4k satoshi

that sounds like a great idea, lmao

bro research a little bit about the new generation cryptocurrencys like skycoin, and the vision of the skywire, and you will understand what the futures will look like

>look into Chink scam coin vapor ware!
Thanks, but no thanks!

>look into sandnigger scam coin vaporware!
Thanks, but no thanks

I don't see any diffrence

>The free money meme
RIP jiblets

You're retarded if you don't think there's a difference between chinks and arabs

>1 BTC "skyminer" is just 5 RPis linked together with a metal frame
>hyped techno babble to appeal to normies
Yeah, exactly the same.