Burger King justifies its continued existence with the onion rings and zesty sauce

Burger King justifies its continued existence with the onion rings and zesty sauce.

Have they changed their onion rings recently?

Last time I had them they were like wet funyuns.

they're good if you just eat the breading desu

I've never heard of zesty sauce. Is it the same stuff they would put into the BK Stackers?

i always order their chicken sandwich with a medium coke and onion rings w/ zesty sauce + hershey's pie

nah, looks like it though.

love that stacker sauce, what is it?

>zesty sauce

You mean ketchup mixed with mustard right?

nope, this stuff is much more spicy/zingy/Z E S T Y

Onion rings are shit. They taste like oily sponges.

I like onions, don't get me wrong, but I've never had a good onion ring.

clearly you have never been to outback steakhouse for the BLOOMIN ONION

In a good onion ring, the only squishy part is the onion itself. They are a bit greasy by nature, but a good ring will crunch like a cracker when you bite into it.

>tfw you would make onion rings and bloomin onions at home but it takes like $10 of oil and you don't want it often enough to leave the oil out that long

What about Whopper Wednesday. Cheapest place to get a meal.

>ranchfag calling someone a pleb
I bet you live in Nebraska.

I work in the plant where they make these. Honestly they are the shittiest ones we make. They are minced and extruded, not the whole onion.

>10dollars of oil
Where the fuck do you live, Yugoslavia during the crisis?

yeah the onion rings and strange zesty sauce are one of my top 5 fast food things in existence

No, its more of a Horseradish sauce

This is my order any time I have to go there

Love the Burger King onion rings but,

I can't be the only one here who is literally scared of their own farts after eating them.
They are not easy on the nose

I don't have a problem with that. Tater tots are minced potatoes and they're the better than fries any day of the week.

Perfect. Whole onion rings are a different experience than the Burgered King ring.

When I choose to stop by BK for an order instead of going home and making my own, I know precisely what I'm doing.

>Yugoslavia

I don't know how recent the change was, but Burger King now regulates the number of individual onion rings you get per order rather than the amount being determined by how many the laborer can shove into the bag. They still don't taste very good, the only reason I choose them as my side is because I fucking hate how salty their fries are in comparison.

Well therein lies the problem, if you want any good onion rings from a restaurant you're not gonna get it from the fast food variety. Those places use onion rings engineered to have the same frying temperature and cook time as the french/curly fries so the retard employees don't have to use different settings, so the actual quality isn't the same..

Wish they had zesty in Germany.

What else do you make?

No. If I ever eat from BK though I always prefer getting them to the fries.

its only thousand island sauce with horseradish
people are overrating it, its not that special

No it doesn't desu.

>implying minced onion ringfs aren't superior.

Fuck onion rings with an actual unbroken ring of onion.

Heh, bet you think you're clever kiddo.
Zesty sauce is a culinary creation with numerous ingredients. The least of which is a hint of horseradish, which,you, in your ignorance, failed to mention.

Onion rings only.