youtube.com/watch?v=B9ahyPmDb7c
youtube.com/watch?v=adPmfLDqlXY
youtube.com/watch?v=RbHWF3wPduY
youtube.com/watch?v=tS_Xq7gSCBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low test will complain about this.

Always loved this one.

>this thread
As a vegan, this thread is probably the most disgusting, barbaric thing I've seen so far. You disgusting subhumans and your fetish for meat and eggs. Just absolutely abhorrent.

>japanese cooks

It's like they don't know that fancy foods make your teeth go gray.

why is this man so surly

His life is without purpose now that he has all the eggs.

On mobile, this damn well better be titled surly king of the egg fort

It is.

senpai I am fat as fuck and would eat all of these individually, but piled onto one huge family? No way. Should've stopped with the first iteration.

I'm cumming

Anyone got that webm from some se asian movie (might have been chinese, but I wanna day it was se asian) with the guy preparing a bunch of different food?

I remember a wall covered in knives, packing dumplings, and the most amazing daikon julienne I've ever seen. I think it was daikon.

I've been wanting to show it to my boss.

Low test

This man should have his own egg cooking show.

i'm a vegetarian and why the fuck are you on this board get the fuck out

she can toss my salads

i always thought most of the webms, especially the op one, look like pretty disgusting tourist things

I don't have the webm but you are probably thinking of the intro to the movie Eat Drink Man Woman (Ang Lee,1994). youtube.com/watch?v=fZoH4bUL5vc

I wonder if she makes enough money from cooking not to have to sell her body.

I bet American tourists are all over this stuff.

Looks like a how to basic video with all the fucking shit being thrown around and on it

full video
youtube.com/watch?v=B9ahyPmDb7c

Americans just don't know when to fucking stop. That shit looked good with the bun toasted before he add the bacon. After putting in the bacon (nevermind the mashed up fries afterwards) that thing looked like it needed a knife and fork to eat.

Ruined.

i wonder how many of those he has made in his life

what is the source of the webm?

She probably sells her body regardless of how much money she makes form cooking

How come vegans always feel the need to let people know that they are vegan?
No one fucking asked

The reason why vegans have a reputation for being vocal is because a lot of them do it for ethical reasons
and if you put yourself in their shoes, in their eyes you are murdering animals senselessly and they can't hold their silence over something so egregious
Ego also plays a part probably

They're Italian tho....

they re just kids who need attention

I need this in my life.

Sure

my dick

Why does it look like the eggs have no yolk? Whenever I make scrambled egg they're yellow.

i hate this style of filming recipes so much
shittiest trend of 2016

You see that fucking monstrosity and the first thing you complain about is the filing style? You need to check your priorities pal.

>j-just zooming in on that unique wooden pestel

being a frequent poster on this board has desensitised me to gross food
that and my own cooking

too long for webbum
youtube.com/watch?v=adPmfLDqlXY
youtube.com/watch?v=RbHWF3wPduY

did you not notice how she holds her tits right at the camera when she notices her rack is being filmed? it's a reflex for her

Damn

Dayum.

>she

>half the duck just fucking launches off at 30s

Did the duck died

I love this fucking video, but I can't stand the type of person who would film a surly egg king make a fucking fried egg sandwich.

This stuff is kinda interesting. I think it's the only Italian pasta that's stretched and folded like Chinese noodles are, but then they layer the strands up and dry it into sheets like gauze.

meh

Whoever made this needs to be fucking shot.

gotchu OP, let me dump some oc.

The text is in Italian you fucking mongoloid.

The obsession is real.

figlio di puttana
Cazzo vai via stronzo
Vaffanculo

Source on original video?

Im vegan and you are being incredibly obnoxious can you please leave

You'd think that being vegan would make you at least somewhat capable of recognizing shitty bait/falseflag when you see it

Ah, so you're one of those vegans who's still waiting for your Scott Pilgrim superpowers.

Vegans exclusively eat things that had no life and weren't intelligent, so seeing shitty bait actually makes them hungry.

You don't wanna go and eat a snack like that

you've gotta be fucking kidding me with that first youtube video

Yes. God it's beautiful. Thank you.

Are you faggots seriously responding to this shitty bait.

There are no vegans on Veeky Forums

>As a vegan

Stopped reading there.

>tfw checking my lobster traps tomorrow

I know what I must do.

oh lordy

Might as well have just taken a picture.

Thai papaya salad helps you grow big and strong

Agreed (not about the murica part though). Instead of the fries and bacon they shouldve added some mushroom, onion and perhaps tomato as well as some sauce.

>let me dump some oc
nah, you can keep it

Nice.

Anyone else concerned that the guy was wearing rapist gloves?

What the fuck am I watching?

Yeah this recent trend for chefs to wear those gloves really bothers me because it makes me think their hand has just been up someone's back passage.

she knows. She knows that the only reason that the guy was filming was for her tits.

maybe it is because I don't like mac and cheese but that looks gross.

How to make a strawberry out of strawberries.

And then crush it to remind yourself that no matter how hard you work for something it will all vanish and there's nothing you can do

>"that'll be 10000 yen"

At the end of this it's really just a challenge, and I want to take it.

raw meat at the end...

how....

hes a witch

Nice. I'm doing this tonight.

Jap royalty used to colour their teeth black actually.
Or was that the joke?

thanks for posting this, i always had a question if i understood correctly what's going on. is the meal supposed to be dumplings you fill yourself at your table and he's just cutting out the middle man? i feel somehow dumb for even asking

youtube.com/watch?v=tS_Xq7gSCBM