CHAINLINK SAVE ME

So is chainlink gonna 10x from this level? I seriously need it to 10x in the next few months or I'm gonna shoot myself in the head. (Not joking)

It might take longer than a year but yes it should increase in value a lot when mainnet + partnerships + marketing drops all at once.

Just relax and dont look at charts. $1000 EOY is obvious

chainlink is pure scam, I'd strongly advice to stay away from it (and any other coin Veeky Forums pajeets shill).

Bro you don't understand...I'm a fucking idiot who lost so much money in the market gambling for 3 years. I have my last 50k left. Which used to be 100k at one point when I entered the crypto market. I unironically decided to go all in chainlink and own 111k links now.

I'm losing my sanity here I feel like ending it all if this shit keeps dropping

yes chainlink will probably lose 10x it's value within the next few months

Holy shit relax, Chainlink is the most promising project in crypto. Just have to wait for btc to either finish shitting its pants, or people stop caring about it so much that it doesn't affect alts any more. You're going to be rich, pussy.

The depth of thought that you put in your investing decisions is nothing short of remarkable.

Yeah well unless you sell this shitcoin ASAP you're gonna have a bad time. If that 50k is something you really need, take it the fuck away from crypto and use it for living. If it's extra that you can afford to lose, for fuck's sake don't put it all in on some Veeky Forums shilled shitcoin but distribute it to 10+ projects that you believe in (and I mean REAL projects, not some 10M market cap shitcoins with just a white paper and big dreams). This will lower your risk and stress level considerably but you'll still be able to enjoy big profits if and when the market eventually turns green.

>lose 10X value
>Link holders will owe the market $4.50 per token
Math checks out.

That's probably why I lose so much money and miss out on opportunities left and right

I just need link to be at around 3-4 dollars within the next few months if possible. Then i'll be back to where I was. From there i'll cash out and just try and live off that money or invest in real estate...

This would be the funniest way for it to end and I'm a LINK holder

Not gonna happen any time soon.

Seriously, if this is money you can't afford to lose, TAKE IT OUT OF CRYPTO and put it in a savings account. Putting your life savings into a meme coin you don't understand and then looking for reassurance about your risky investment on a Mongolian basket weaving forum is extremely retarded.

Is that his favorite shirt lol nice

I'M GONNA HOLD SERGERY HOSTAGE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN THEN

so i must be extremely retarded then.
I am 3000 in debt but have 6k linkies, number growing.

i think sergey and the team are waiting for sharding before the realease of mainnet
it doesn’t make sense for chainlink to run in a clogged network

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'VE BOUGHT? IF YOU KNEW HOW IT WILL WORK FUNDAMENTALLY THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE WORRIED.
READ THE WHITEPAPER YOU TROGLODYTE

Correct me if I'm wrong but because chainlink is about data feeds it shouldn't matter how fast the Ethereum network is. LINK isn't about sending tokens around quickly so this is irrelevant.

This
I'm sick of posters asking how much LINK will be worth. If you need someone else to convince you of your investment being sensible then you shouldn't be holding

how will this technology improve the process of buying and selling drugs?

Better prepare your will then. Chainlink will probably 1/10 not 10x.

i thought chainlink was about data feeds and helping execute smart contracts
like bridging the non blockchain to blockchain gap
smartcontracts will be constrained by the platform’s inefficiency

bump in hope of someone smart coming along to answer this

ChainLink can work on any network, not just eth

What a vapourwave issue Linkie, no wonder you lot get so angry when somebody calls you out.