How do you like you burger, Veeky Forums?

How do you like you burger, Veeky Forums?

Medium well masterrace here. Don't care about all the medium rare memes.

Well done.

A burger should be well-done and thoroughly cooked to prevent illness.

Consuming a burger that is even the slightest bit pink gives you a significant chance of catching an illness.

Medium well. Someone post that "perfect, burnt, burnt, burnt, burnt" version.

>eating a hamburger medium well
Enjoy shitting blood, dumbass.

Medium is best. Best balance of texture and flavor.

>muh AIDS burger

Moist

A good hamburger patty should be so thin that anything under medium well is nearly impossible

Medium's the best.

Blue rare is my favorite

Medium Well for burgers to give it a semblance of texture. If you eat non-ground beef over medium, you're a waste of flesh.

you obviously do not know what you're talking about
t. an actual butcher

>Eating red ground meat

>eating

Medium rare. Don't care.

beautiful

Fuck off

Good job ruining a perfectly good steak with condiments, fagfuck.

Raw. Like my clit ;)

Medium well is fine. Ground beef is the only variation of beef that doesn't taste better with a hint of rare.

jesus what pussies the world has become. I, and every member of my family (6 of us) have eaten burgers medium rare (seriously pink) for over 30 years, probably averaging once a week. None of us have ever gotten sick, ever.

>well, might as well just eat dirt

Baked my own steak for the first time last week, it looked & tasted very good, but next time I will bake it longer, I like medium-well more.

medium rare. never tried rare but I'd probably like it

i have eaten raw pork and beef burger meat for ever . its called mett you guys are the biggest pussies ever . fresh ground meat is fine to eat jesus christ.

People eat burgers that are anything less than all the way cooked through?
But.. it's mince meat.. you need to cook it all otherwise you will get ill D:
Like, that isn't the same as not liking steak because it's "bloody", not cooking mince meat all the way through will make you ill.

I like a nice medium if I trust the person cooking it. That's usually typically limited to people I know or small local joints. Otherwise it's medium well. No need to go full well done if it's not fast food.

It's very good as long as the steak is fresh smelling. When the stiff connective tissues are broken down at least a bit or completely, that's the perfect time to stop cooking the meat.

Ground meat = more bacteria due to the almost entire bulk being exposed to grinding machine, butcher table, knife, air, human hands, etc.

You're a fool to suffer under the delusion you can eat it undercooked. One day you'll look back on this post and say, "fuck, he was right."

Medium well is fine

Blue rare

Anything from Rare to Well.

Medium well, sometimes medium.

HSCWGWXAJWLENRH3E82HS 2 SVWHWJWJSBSHEGE

>blue rare
or as it's more commonly known, "blue"

burgers can't be blue retard, what is this a lobster?

Well done, only.
If you regularly consume undercooked pork chances are incredibly high that you have contracted Trichinella, which might lead to Trichinosis unless it's discovered and treated.

Go to sleep Jack. Blue burgers might not get you sick because you're barely human, but us average humans run a serious danger of getting violently ill from one.

I have refuse to eat anything that is over medium and I have never gotten ill because of it. Stop posting American propaganda on the Internet.