What is your favorite way to eat Kale?

What is your favorite way to eat Kale?

Mine this.

Das Fühl, wenn es wieder Grünkohlsaison wird.

Where's the gravy?

Kale is nothing but waste weeds rebranded as """healthy greens""" by Big Produce

Thin slices, stir-fried in butter with garlic and chili flakes. Put some little bacon pieces in there and it's gold. Wonderful as a side to feijoada, along with white rice, fried bananas, farofa and orange slices.

and hipsters don't forget the hipsters.

No

Veeky Forums Kohltour when?

>Make spinach pie (filo pastry, feta cheese, some olive oil, some corn or something)
>replace half of spinach with kale
>can't taste it at all through the satly ass feta
Perfect.

No. Kale is a huge part of my culture. My local university even has a research program on kale.

>falling for the Kale meme

What's not to like?

Bregenwurst, Kasseler, Mettenden, Goose legs, glassed Potatoes, yummy Kale with goose lard

Stamppot

Kale is one of the most used vegetables in most traditional European cooking, especially among poor people. Hipsters jumping on he bandwagon and making it a meme doesn't mean people haven't eaten it for hundreds of years.

KC, please.

>Stamppot
Mijn nikker.

Yee bitches.

Kale is literally the most boring vegetable ever.

>he doesn't do Kale wanderings with his local gun club

SAD!

>be me
>buy one kilo of kale from local farmer
>1 euro
>eat from it all week and still it doesn't fit into my fridge
but I feel so healthy

you have to boil it or make salad

I eat it raw, with a little good olive oil. Sometimes I fry it up a little with garlic and sundried tomatoes and make pasta. Add some grilled smoked sausage and grated parmesan, tastes good man.

Boerenkoolstamppot is great too. True Dutch cuisine.

throw it in the garbage

>kale is for poor people
Yup. This is why many languages call kale what would translate as "peasant's cabbage" such as Dutch 'boerenkool.' It's no surprise that Dutch 'boer' and English 'poor' are cognates.

All the same, I like kale, just not all the hipster-y ways Americans cook it. When it comes to kale, raditional is best, IMO.

Oh, and other than stamppot with kale, my favourite use of it is kale and bean soup. Red bean, white bean or chickpea (or all three) are great with it.

I like to make italian wedding soup and use kale for the green vegetable

Also one time when I was piss drunk I made a vegetable soup with carrots, celery, beans, tomatoes, zucchini and kale in a tomato broth and I dumped a glop of dry red wine into it and it tasted mind blowing I need to figure out what I did

Fuck the USA

don't eat too much of it, one time I tried to get rid of a bunch of extra by sautéing it and then frying some eggs on top for what I assumed to be a healthy low calorie vitamin/protein bomb breakfast and it did horrible things to my lower colon and toilet

Perhaps you should consider always getting drunk before you cook. That sounds delicious!

pan frie din coconut oil